SG Talk

Full Version: How come so long already PS hasn't come out to explain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is bad for WP. It shouldn't take that long. The longer it takes the more people will speculate that they're hiding something.
He tried to make use of Yaw SL's issue to divert attention?  Thinking
I thought the COP is over and case closed. So if Pritam comes out with another different explanation, RK will likely respond with more facts or lies or damage or whatever. Then another COP must be done and more juicy stories or dirty linen will wash up. So close the case is better or come out and explain better?....... Thinking
PS means play station?
Trying to roll over issue quietly...
Bring it to the grave.
COP is stalling it. PS is waiting to testify and clear his name but they are playing delay tactics.
(11-12-2021, 06:08 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the COP is over and case closed. So if Pritam comes out with another different explanation, RK will likely respond with more facts or lies or damage or whatever. Then another COP must be done and more juicy stories or dirty linen will wash up. So close the case is better or come out and explain better?....... Thinking

I think COP will not call PS to account for what has transpired. It's to the miw advantage and one sided. The public will then only hear what parliament wants them to hear and read in their report.

Even though PS PS is prepared to give his side of the account of events
This is my perception, I may be wrong.
PS can just hold a press conference. Why need to wait for COP?
After all, WP Khan already pointed him in covering up the lie...

This should be a WP internal issue in the eyes of public. No?

No need COP or PAP to interfere..
Am I not right?
The truth seem to talk and end like everyone believe.
(11-12-2021, 08:29 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]COP is stalling it. PS is waiting to testify and clear his name but they are playing delay tactics.

COP dun need to call Ah Singh to testify anything. RK and RK's witnesses are the relevant persons.
there's nothing that can be explained
rk did an implosion
time will tell what happens next
(11-12-2021, 08:43 AM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]PS can just hold a press conference. Why need to wait for COP?
After all, WP Khan already pointed him in covering up the lie...

This should be a WP internal issue in the eyes of public. No?

No need COP or PAP to interfere..
Am I not right?

Then why have COP in the first place when RK already resigned? Obviously Pap wants to interfere
(11-12-2021, 11:13 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]COP dun need to call Ah Singh to testify anything. RK and RK's witnesses are the relevant persons.

RK is alleging that PS said something. Her witnesses are not parties to what happened between RK and PS, they simply heard it from RK.

So there is a need to hear from both sides, right? Only the parties involved can clear it.  The cop has only heard from RK.
COP is not a court of justice. RK and those few witnesses testimonies have satisfied the objective of the Committee. As such I dun see further witnesses needed to be called up and case is closed..... Rolleyes
(11-12-2021, 11:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]COP is not a court of justice. RK and those few witnesses testimonies have satisfied the objective of the Committee. As such I dun see further witnesses needed to be called up and case is closed..... Rolleyes

How can the case is closed if  PS does not admit that he asked RK to keep it a secret, and allow the incident to die off thru' the passage of time... Laughing Rotfl
(11-12-2021, 11:42 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Then why have COP in the first place when RK already resigned? Obviously Pap wants to interfere

Very clear, she lied as a MP in Parliament twice..and admitted. 
COP need to investigate and straighten the records..

MP is not above the law...

As for Khan's admission of PS covering up case, that brings us to WP internal management issues...
It concerned more towards the members of WP. 
What PS done with Khan's case as a leader of WP...

Above that, PS must come clean with all voters and Sgrean too...
As the leader of Opposition.
(11-12-2021, 12:19 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]How can the case is closed if  PS does not admit that he asked RK to keep it a secret, and allow the incident to die off thru' the passage of time... Laughing Rotfl

What transpired between RK and PS was WP's internal affair which had no concern to the COP. The purpose of the COP was to established that RK lied and why she lied which they had successfully established. 

What RK said about PS misleading her was after she already lied in parliament is no longer important. They already established she lied on her own accord and not PS told her to lie. If what she said was true, PS only told her dun disclose her lie unless pressured or something. All these details about her conversation with PS after she lied had no relevance to the case as Pritam was not  the one who lied in parliament but a big bonus for PAP as it tarnished the image of WP's leadership.

I noticed the COP comprised mainly of PAP people and they can just unanimously pass the motion to close the case at this point to their benefit. They should be laughing to the bank now and what can PS do about it? Call for an appeal or something but this was not court case and no judge. At most he can respond through his party website or his facebook that he was saboed by RK but by doing this he risk RK responding back with more damage. So I think in the best interest it is best to move on instead of possibly opening another can of worms. You dunno what a drowning woman can do........... Rolleyes
(11-12-2021, 01:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed the COP comprised mainly of PAP people and they can just unanimously pass the motion to close the case at this point to their benefit. 

He's not political enough. He could have whipped this into a tale of political bullying and steered this to his advantage. Instead, he guai guai let the COP be formed comprising of mostly PAP members. In other words, he's too naive. He thinks that by aligning to PAP he'll not be plotted against.
(11-12-2021, 02:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]He's not political enough. He could have whipped this into a tale of political bullying and steered this to his advantage. Instead, he guai guai let the COP be formed comprising of mostly PAP members. In other words, he's too naive. He thinks that by aligning to PAP he'll not be plotted against.

It will be to PAP's advantage if the COP comprises of PAP members.  Therefore WP will be pressured to admit wrong doing and PS will be made the fall guy.... crying
(11-12-2021, 12:56 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Very clear, she lied as a MP in Parliament twice..and admitted. 
COP need to investigate and straighten the records..

MP is not above the law...

As for Khan's admission of PS covering up case, that brings us to WP internal management issues...
It concerned more towards the members of WP. 
What PS done with Khan's case as a leader of WP...

Above that, PS must come clean with all voters and Sgrean too...
As the leader of Opposition.

She already admitted that she lied and resign. If cop really as to straighten record, then just take her statement and close case. Why ET need to probe and ask her about her meeting with PS?

ET asked many questions, trying to corner her into admitting PS told her to keep the lie. Why? Obviously they want to interfere lah.

Case not closed yet.
(11-12-2021, 01:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]What transpired between RK and PS was WP's internal affair which had no concern to the COP. The purpose of the COP was to established that RK lied and why she lied which they had successfully established. 

What RK said about PS misleading her was after she already lied in parliament is no longer important. They already established she lied on her own accord and not PS told her to lie. If what she said was true, PS only told her dun disclose her lie unless pressured or something. All these details about her conversation with PS after she lied had no relevance to the case as Pritam was not  the one who lied in parliament but a big bonus for PAP as it tarnished the image of WP's leadership.

I noticed the COP comprised mainly of PAP people and they can just unanimously pass the motion to close the case at this point to their benefit. They should be laughing to the bank now and what can PS do about it? Call for an appeal or something but this was not court case and no judge. At most he can respond through his party website or his facebook that he was saboed by RK but by doing this he risk RK responding back with more damage. So I think in the best interest it is best to move on instead of possibly opening another can of worms. You dunno what a drowning woman can do........... Rolleyes

Then why did ET grill her on PS? None of their biz according to you.

Yes, they can close the case but it smacks of foul play. PS must take legal actions against RK for defamation.
(11-12-2021, 03:27 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]She already admitted that she lied and resign. If cop really as to straighten record, then just take her statement and close case.  Why ET need to probe and ask her about her meeting with PS?

ET asked many questions, trying to corner her into admitting PS told her to keep the lie. Why? Obviously they want to interfere lah.

Case not closed yet.

How this saga is played out will be an interesting story.... Laughing
(11-12-2021, 03:40 PM)1holiday Wrote: [ -> ]PS should resign as sec-gen of WP.

That will be a "Waterloo" for WP... crying
Talk some more it will become like “老太婆的裹脚布又臭又长”!  Rotfl
(11-12-2021, 03:45 PM)1holiday Wrote: [ -> ]Waterloo for you!
?????????????????? Thinking
(11-12-2021, 03:32 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Then why did ET grill her on PS? None of their biz according to you.

Yes, they can close the case but it smacks of foul play. PS must take legal actions against RK for defamation.
I think two reasons that led ET to grill RK .

One is RK dragged PS into the picture by saying PS told her not to admit lying unless pressure. This led to curiosity of the COP to listen more and dun forget it was also an opportunity for the PAP led COP to dig for skeletons. If RK had just said that she decided everything including not disclosing her lie earlier by herself then there is no crack hole for ET to drill deeper. Story would have ended there and WP's leadership image stays clean.

Two is the COP was formed with political motive to make WP's leadership looks bad. Therefore they grilled RK on PS ( with date, time and place some more to make her testimony look creditable. 

Of course all these are my speculation basing on my experienced by watching Taiwanese dramas..

PS taking legal action against RK is not a smart move. RK might retaliate with more worms. Should PS take this risk or better let the case close is questionable. Some more this legal tussle between PS and RK is a WP internal matter making it like washing dirty linen in public  ..... Rolleyes
(11-12-2021, 03:27 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]She already admitted that she lied and resign. If cop really as to straighten record, then just take her statement and close case.  Why ET need to probe and ask her about her meeting with PS?

Case not closed yet.

Guess it is the degree of intention to lie in Parliament that warrants what punishment to be handed out. 

If Khan is truthful, then her ill intention is not so deep. 
Because she is following her party Leaders instruction to carry on the narrative....
Punishment maybe lighter...

Therefore COP must wait for PS clarification in public or within his party
(11-12-2021, 05:31 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Guess it is the degree of intention to lie in Parliament that warrants what punishment to be handed out. 

If Khan is truthful, then her ill intention is not so deep. 
Because she is following her party Leaders instruction to carry on the narrative....
Punishment maybe lighter...

Therefore COP must wait for PS clarification in public or within his party

That is a reasonable call...... Clapping
(11-12-2021, 03:40 PM)1holiday Wrote: [ -> ]RK might be racist against singaporean-chinese from some of her past remarks but I don't think she lied about PS.

Becos 1) she made those remarks about PS under oath, if she lied, she will go to jail.

2) She is a billionaire's daughter. Those people that are Billionaire's children they will do anything to avoid jailtime, it is not possible for a billionaire's daughter to risk going to jail just to lie about PS.

Hence my own view is although RK might be racist against singaporean-chinese from some of her past remarks but I don't think she lied about PS.

Fair view..
Therefore it is very critical for PS to clarify or refute Khan allegations in COP session. 
Just hold a press session, SG will stop to hear him out.

Everyone in WP, all Sgrean and MP will want to know the truth...

Should Khan lie again in COP, I guess she will be send to jail immediately...
(11-12-2021, 05:37 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Fair view..
Therefore it is very critical for PS to clarify or refute Khan allegations in COP session. 
Just hold a press session, SG will stop to hear him out.

Everyone in WP, all Sgrean and MP will want to know the truth...

Should Khan lie again in COP, I guess she will be send to jail immediately...

RK should have learnt her lesson and come up with the truth this time round, no amount of money can unfurl her guilt.... Laughing Rotfl
Pages: 1 2