SG Talk

Full Version: These are not scenes from a zombie movie, but from the Woodlands Causeway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
😬 These are not scenes from a zombie movie, but from the Woodlands Causeway.

Swarms of people walked across from JB to S'pore to skip the long bus queues after a 3-day weekend.

➡️ 

https://bit.ly/3KRsoB6

Follow us on @mothershipsg
the power of 1 : 3.5
How cum no bike and skater?
Yesterday driving and walkibg from sg to jb are like a breeze. All use qr code
JB business man happy becos better business, normal citizen unhappy becos traffic jam and price increased.
RTS will solve such problems..
More Malaysian coming over to makes $
(18-06-2024, 10:55 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]the power of 1 : 3.5

Jhks come here to work because of that.
Sinkies go there to eat and shop because of that.

The above kind of human congestion is usually caused by sinkies. I avoided going to Msia because I had sexpected this. I just don't understand why there are still peepur who die die also must go there. Sia suay Singapore.
(18-06-2024, 12:14 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]RTS will solve such problems..
More Malaysian coming over to makes $

Malaysians wake up at 4.30 am to work here on the 7 to 3 shift. They avoid the jam. Those who work 3 to 11 shift or 11 to 7 shift are also not caught in the peak hour jams. 

Those who work office hours or in healthcare rent a room or apartments here. 

Msians are not the ones who caused the jams. It's us.
(18-06-2024, 12:46 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Malaysians wake up at 4.30 am to work here on the 7 to 3 shift. They avoid the jam. Those who work 3 to 11 shift or 11 to 7 shift are also not caught in the peak hour jams. 

Those who work office hours or in healthcare rent a room or apartments here. 

Msians are not the ones who caused the jams. It's us.

Don't forget we have 1 million Malaysian or Ex Malaysian working, living in Singapore. 
99% of my cycling groups are Malaysian, PR and Naturalised.