SG Talk

Full Version: Will HK become biggest financial centre for BRICS wealth management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will HK become biggest financial centre for BRICS
wealth management &  products
Angmoh all fled. So use it for Bricks. Also can ma.
Very dangerous for BRICS to use HK as their money hub. Although the CCP took back HK  thrre is a large amount of anti China elements which comprised about 50% of the population.  
I think BRICS will not rule out the risk of these people sabotaging and will not use HK. Since Singapote did not join, they will use KL or BKK I guess.      Big Grin
(19-06-2024, 12:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Very dangerous for BRICS to use HK as their money hub. Although the CCP took back HK  thrre is a large amount of anti China elements which comprised about 50% of the population.  
I think BRICS will not rule out the risk of these people sabotaging and will not use HK. Since Singapote did not join, they will use KL or BKK I guess.      Big Grin

BRICS stops using SWIFT,  they should have a ready backup, and using a financial centre IE one reliable with track records
SG can help
(19-06-2024, 12:34 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]SG can help

SG too tiny market, bo lart....
Shanghai is the most idea hub, kind of like New York...😃
Brics do not have that much in the way of wealth management.