SG Talk

Full Version: China tourist fined S$12,000 for flying drone over Marina Bay on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
China tourist fined S$12,000 for flying drone over Marina Bay on first day of Singapore vacation https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...e-vacation
good to teach this ah tiong not to any old how not respect people law. no know is not an excuse.
go other people place best to find out first before doing.
Tourist come for holiday to drive drone?
He should have checked the websites. Could be due to being in English and thus he did not.

But the authorities should have updated the official data regarding Marina Bay being a no fly area above 60m. The drone would have stopped right there since it can detect such information.

DPP Cheah said: “A simple online search of the area (Zhong) was in would have told him that Marina Bay was a protected place, not an area where he could fly a drone.”

The prosecutor asked for a fine of at least $15,000 to $18,000, while Zhong’s defence lawyer Daniel Loh of BR Law Corporation argued for a $9,000 fine.

Loh said Zhong did not see any signage in the Marina Barrage area which prohibited drone flying, which led him to think it was safe to operate the drone there.

The drone also has a built-in feature that is supposed to detect whether an area is safe for flying, but it was not updated with official data.
Rotfl
The tiong face can tell his heart pain pain ..... $12,000 fine  Laughing
0.25% millionaires feld China to them wet wet water hor
https://media.tenor.com/cp2SZRRIFtMAAAAM...ohnson.gif
CCP spy lah Laughing
(26-07-2024, 07:04 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]China tourist fined S$12,000 for flying drone over Marina Bay on first day of Singapore vacation https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/ase...e-vacation

Spy drone lah! Big Grin
(26-07-2024, 03:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]CCP spy lah Laughing

(26-07-2024, 03:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Spy drone lah! Big Grin

Same thinking lah! Big Grin

He's 68 

In Singapore, a lot of 68 year old lau funkers don't even know how to use a smartphone to WhatsApp. Meanwhile, lau funties only know how to use it to play games.

I think he had special training on how to use the drone. His fine is paid by the bear.

Recruiting an old man would pass him off easily as a harmless retiree who's only here to jiak hong  Not so simpurr. He could be an undercover agent.
(26-07-2024, 04:02 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He's 68 

In Singapore, a lot of 68 year old lau funkers don't even know how to use a smartphone to WhatsApp. Meanwhile, lau funties only know how to use it to play games.

I think he had special training on how to use the drone. His fine is paid by the bear.

Recruiting an old man would pass him off easily as a harmless retiree who's only here to jiak hong  Not so simpurr. He could be an undercover agent.

Age is not the issue lah! Big Grin I also can play drone just like arcade game mah!
(26-07-2024, 03:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Same thinking lah! Big Grin

Must be taking aerial photo of our nuke missile base

You are a self proclaimed 80 year half dead old cock and you can post in forums like these?   Laughing
(26-07-2024, 04:14 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]You are a self proclaimed 80 year half dead old cock and you can post in forums like these?   Laughing

I have special training ma. You never heard of skillsfuture meh?  Rolleyes
(26-07-2024, 04:08 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Age is not the issue lah! Big Grin I also can play drone just like arcade game mah!

Just now I was at bugis and there was this couple.

The chao Xoomer should be late 50s to early 60s. Spoke better Mandarin than the Zoomers. I believe he's those who read 晚报 every night lar. I saw his face sibei haolian yaya papaya liddat because he had an atb with him wor. 

How I know she's atb? Cos when she spoke, it went like this 。。。。我儿第一次儿到新加坡来儿就感到儿你们儿新加坡男人儿。。。儿啊儿啊儿啊!整天儿个不停。 Rolleyes

Age is just a number lorh. Love
He should consider lucky with only fines. 
Many countries will charge him under Espionage Act. 
Drone can be a dangerous weapon in today's world...
China is so so so BIG

Why don't he fly his drone in China??
Chow ah tiong...terrorist for china ccp...must be executed by hang..a bunch of trouble maker china chiw ah tiong...
(26-07-2024, 05:04 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Chow ah tiong...terrorist for china ccp...must be executed by hang..a bunch of trouble maker china chiw ah tiong...

Shitexchange the Ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s he's like you lor arse lickers from china 0.25% millionaires excape from ccp lar you go chak yoke hor LMAO
https://media.tenor.com/bIpyZUgpMCcAAAAM...artman.gif https://media.tenor.com/dIOOnR-HKuQAAAAM...amelia.gif https://media.tenor.com/-bWE2E_hsl4AAAAM...ughing.gif

He could be MBA holder in Engineering 

That is why he is not flying a kite
He was slapped with 3 charges. Usually, they would give chance to those who r tourists and not familiar with local laws. This guy must’ve ya ya and argued back with full knowledge of the law. So they slapped 2 more other charges.
(26-07-2024, 05:30 PM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]He was slapped with 3 charges. Usually,  they would give chance to those who r tourists and not familiar with local laws. This guy must’ve ya ya and argued back with full knowledge of the law. So they slapped 2 more other charges.

He thought this is China lah! Big Grin

Spy on "secret info" in water?  Rotfl
(26-07-2024, 05:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Spy on "secret info" in water?  Rotfl

How I know leh? Thinking Water also can hide info mah! Big Grin
(26-07-2024, 05:30 PM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]He was slapped with 3 charges. Usually,  they would give chance to those who r tourists and not familiar with local laws. This guy must’ve ya ya and argued back with full knowledge of the law. So they slapped 2 more other charges.

Unlike Singaporeans and even Malaysians who would keep quiet and quickly find a lawyer, the Chinese would try to bribe their way out and if that doesn't work, they will debate.

Remember how the atb gave the female police inspector a hard hard taim in the horsepeter? She was totally uncooperative and argued with the advantage that she could speak putonghua better than the policewoman.
(26-07-2024, 04:20 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I have special training ma. You never heard of skillsfuture meh?  Rolleyes

Sure they have special training on posting on internert forums for a 80/2 = 40 year old CECA pundek like you  Laughing
(26-07-2024, 05:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]How I know leh? Thinking Water also can hide info mah! Big Grin

Ya lor!

Water is hiding secret of your extreta lor!  Rotfl
(26-07-2024, 05:00 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]He should consider lucky with only fines. 
Many countries will charge him under Espionage Act. 
Drone can be a dangerous weapon in today's world...

HAMAS is already using drones. 

Once the drone has mapped the target, the attacks can be launched using AI with perfect mathematical precision, without having to send soldiers over. 

Even a 45 kg 160 cm woman can blow up MBS remotely using drones and AI.

Our government takes internal security very seriously because we have not been dropped from being a target for terrorist attacks by Islamic groups.  Besides this, there's also espionage activities. Whoever says that China is not spying on us is either naive or a wumao. China is not interested to drone Singapore to the Stone Age...we are Hans after all. But they want to map out US bases because war can break out anytime over the South China Sea or Taiwan.

With the tight surveillance we have, this fellow got caught easily. If he's a CCP undercover agent, the government will also not make this public but it will go into our top secret files. 

There had been many attacks on various government websites. I believe our government has managed to trace these attacks to the country/ies concerned but won't make it public...
(26-07-2024, 06:03 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Ya lor!

Water is hiding secret of your extreta lor!  Rotfl

Water is like a mirror lah! Big Grin Whatever you see in water is a reflection of above lah!
(26-07-2024, 05:47 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Sure they have special training on posting on internert forums for a 80/2 = 40 year old CECA pundek like you  Laughing

你奈我何? Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20240725-WA0010.jpg]
Pages: 1 2