SG Talk

Full Version: Citi layoffs in Singapore left employees uncertain and in low morale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
citi fark bank lah
LOw simi morale !!? Just go find a farking new job lor !

Nothing last forever.

Dynasties come & go. Big Companies dun last forever too, esp in down times.
Banks invested alot in AI , must make return through KO.
[Image: nudie.gif]
Another zombie bank
(27-07-2024, 10:33 AM)bobby Wrote: [ -> ][Image: nudie.gif]

So many jobs available @ MAS, DBS, GIC and Temasek

Can try
Something not right? DBS shares also fell more than $2 within a week or 2.
Those who were retrenched were not given the option to look for another role in the company.

---------------------------------------------------------

Another flaw in the Singapore Law

where it is still weak in retrenchment practices to protect citizens
(27-07-2024, 10:01 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]citi fark bank lah

Hmmm ?!?!
(27-07-2024, 12:16 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm ?!?!

American democracy
citi is fark bank
(27-07-2024, 11:48 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Something not right? DBS shares also fell more than $2 within a week or 2.

Banks thrive when peepur come and borrow money.  There are two things banks are most afraid of.  One is nonody wants to borrow money because the business climate is bleak.  The other is that those who had borrowed money are unable to service their repayments because the business climate is bleak.

When a country like China is having all sorts of problems.............have you read all the threads SgBuffet shared here?............something is certainly not right.  If it were Malaysia or Myanmar or Laos, we don't sit up.  But China?

I know the wumaos will get defensive when China is mentioned, but at the same taim, we know that they are not going into stocks that have any exposure to China.  Contradiction lorh. Big Grin
Too comfort at their level cannot accept less pay and long hours
(27-07-2024, 12:45 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Banks thrive when peepur come and borrow money.  There are two things banks are most afraid of.  One is nonody wants to borrow money because the business climate is bleak.  The other is that those who had borrowed money are unable to service their repayments because the business climate is bleak.

When a country like China is having all sorts of problems.............have you read all the threads SgBuffet shared here?............something is certainly not right.  If it were Malaysia or Myanmar or Laos, we don't sit up.  But China?

I know the wumaos will get defensive when China is mentioned, but at the same taim, we know that they are not going into stocks that have any exposure to China.  Contradiction lorh. Big Grin
What the fug do you know about stocks, CECA pukimak?   Laughing
(27-07-2024, 01:27 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]What the fug do you know about stocks, CECA pukimak?   Laughing

I won't even buy a $1 4D lottery ticket because it's gambling. Stock trading is gambling..

But you'd be surprised I can teach stocks.  Do you want to know how to analyze charts?  Come to me. Do you want to learn how to read financial statements? Come to me.  Do you want to have enough jargon in 2 hours to impress your grandmother?  Come to me.   Love
(27-07-2024, 01:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I won't even buy a $1 4D litter ticket.

But you'd be surprised I can teach stocks.  Do you want to know how to analyze charts?  Come to me. Do you want to learn how to read financial statements? Come to me.  Do you want to have enough jargon in 2 hours to impress your grandmother?  Come to me.   Love

CECA pundek forgot to take his meds again  Laughing

Fugging loser!
(27-07-2024, 11:43 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]So many jobs available @ MAS, DBS, GIC and Temasek. Can try

I wonder how many white collar jobs in the abovementioned organisations were signed away to CECAs by S Iswaran during his time as Minister of Trade?
(27-07-2024, 01:35 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I won't even buy a $1 4D lottery ticket because it's gambling.  Stock trading is gambling..

You better don't go out. When you go out you are also gambling that you will not be 

1. Hit by a car, motorbike, bicycle, etc. 
2. Falling into a pothole 
3. Robbed and stabbed 
4. Raped and kidnapped 
5. Etc. Etc.......  Laughing
warren buffet sold over 1 billion dollars worth of bank of america stock
I think biffet not trust american banks anymore
(27-07-2024, 02:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ] 
You better don't go out. When you go out you are also gambling that you will not be 

1. Hit by a car, motorbike, bicycle, etc. 
2. Falling into a pothole 
3. Robbed and stabbed 
4. Raped and kidnapped 
5. Etc. Etc.......  Laughing

There's a difference between living and gambling. I am surprised your marller didn't tell you  Rolleyes
Citibank exits from the corporate world and moves into wealth banking. Then they are hit by money laundering. Now, it is not easy to withdraw money as their portfolio shrinks. Morgan Stanley is in a safe position as a hidden bank.
(27-07-2024, 02:39 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]There's a difference between living and gambling. I am surprised your marller didn't tell you  Rolleyes

You can be living in you coconut shell to guarantee your safety mah!

Why gamble your life by going out?  Rotfl