SG Talk

Full Version: China lockdown Chinese unhappy...how ah?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Safety n life more important than unhappiness...which is temporary...when u r dead, happy ?
(19-12-2021, 08:26 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...igid-curbs

You are unhappy for them ah?  Thinking
Who unhappy can complain to their Gov and not here.. No use to post here also.
(19-12-2021, 08:37 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are unhappy for them ah?  Thinking

You are happy for their unhappiness ah?  Thinking
(19-12-2021, 10:57 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]You are happy for their unhappiness ah?  Thinking

My China friends are very happy!  Laughing

"Hang on... I'm Growing Old In China" What Now?!
aiya their problems we dun care lah. you ahtiong?
(19-12-2021, 11:22 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]My China friends are very happy!  Laughing

Your american china friends ah?
(19-12-2021, 11:24 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Your american china friends ah?

Why I LOVE Living in China? 为什么我喜欢住在中国 🇨🇳 Unseen China

Living in China and Life is GOOD 中国的生活很美好 🇨🇳 Unseen China
(19-12-2021, 10:57 AM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]You are happy for their unhappiness ah?  Thinking

Taiwan's professor also very happy!  Laughing 

'21.12.03【觀點│龍行天下】大陸99天!苑舉正深受震撼!為什麼?
Another Angmoh who is very happy in China!

為啥很多老外來中國後,被中國對家的執念感染了?聽聽我的心裡話

Nanjing Walking Tour | China's Historical And Cultural Jewel | Nanjing City Wall | 南京 | 鸡鸣寺 | 老城墙

Nanjing Night Walk | The Capital Of China's Several Dynasties | 4K HDR | Jiangsu | 南京 | 老门东 | 夫子庙

A Day In My Life | Beijing China
Foreigners are so happy in China!

Why more than half of all foreigners who live in China end up living here for more than 5 years?
Another happy Angmoh living in China!

Interesting things in my Chinese apartment complex
china news is censored, block & twisted, no fact & truth. but pandemic started in china in 12/2019 in wuhan till today, never stop till today, same as the rest of the world, up & down, spread across the whole china.
they did swab test like eat rice, there is a city everyone almost test > 200x swab test in last few months. test 50 swab tests for many places & people inside china is norm.
no data & whole world ignore china data as all know is BS.
as for their hospital, scary. pandemic hospital almost all over china now, why they need so many 方舱医院 because too many cases.

方舱医院多恐怖!有良知中国专家/医护不忍了

方舱医院多恐怖!有良知中国专家/医护不忍了
Why angmo cok suckers so unhappy huh?🤣🤣🤣
(19-12-2021, 12:15 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]china news is censored, block & twisted, no fact & truth. but pandemic started in china in 12/2019 in wuhan till today, never stop till today, same as the rest of the world, up & down, spread across the whole china.
they did swab test like eat rice, there is a city everyone almost test > 200x swab test in last few months. test 50 swab tests for many places & people inside china is norm.
no data & whole world ignore china data as all know is BS.
as for their hospital, scary. pandemic hospital almost all over china now, why they need so many 方舱医院 because too many cases.

方舱医院多恐怖!有良知中国专家/医护不忍了

方舱医院多恐怖!有良知中国专家/医护不忍了

Century aka KOKee loves Falun Gong LIES so much ah?
What lockdown, their lockdown is short nowadays as they done the incredible
fast testing and isolation.

Travel restrictions implemented in March last year?
Internal travelling was already open. Recent some infection incidents are due to internal travelling

The person interviewed either like overseas travel to extreme or
sotong do not know rest of the world mostly not recovered.
except few places better than Cn situation.

Sg is certainly not one of them despite above 85% fully vaccinated.
Like US , daily 10k children get infected better? Some more than 1 month already.

Workers shortage till courier can get 48 per hour! Songbo.
Lock down some happy some unhappy. Normal lah.

What is the point behind the question?
the whole world worries too much for china. from their property and stock markets, dams to floods, tw and xj, lockdowns and even tennis star's cb
(21-12-2021, 08:30 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png
(21-12-2021, 08:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png

F...k you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser coporhagia scum mad dog!

you go die now! you are a useless piece of shit!

It is so obvious that you this scum dog is banging your tiny balls in intense anger that after you this scum dog tried everyday for soooooooo many weeks, but the admin still never ban my nick!

This new sgtalk's admin is chinese race and he is not a china-hater, he is different from that old sgtalk racist china-hater alleggsinonebasket!

Last night my house' big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your whore female family member until they all died!

And you this scum total loser mad retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to repeatedly slap your face!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Pages: 1 2