SG Talk

Full Version: Is there really a God?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this question have been play out thousand or million of times, and i am still as lost as ever, But i know i will not find the answer in this life time, or
future life time if there is any, I still like to hear from u people opinion. Please do not insult one another, just plain discussion, dont take it too
seriously. 

Carl Sagan , the famous astronomer and many top physicist are agnostic, How about you? 
Now your turn, to say after those famous guy,

Thanks for reading and posting in advance, Smile
[Image: antony-n-lam-150410-god-of-wealth-rtg-ws...1587824607]
[Image: Screenshot-20210806-010354-Chrome.jpg]

my favorites
(06-08-2021, 12:11 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I know this question have been play out thousand or million of times, and i am still as lost as ever, But i know i will not find the answer in this life time, or
future life time if there is any, I still like to hear from u people opinion. Please do not insult one another, just plain discussion, dont take it too
seriously. 

Carl Sagan , the famous astronomer and many top physicist are agnostic, How about you? 
Now your turn, to say after those famous guy,

Thanks for reading and posting in advance, Smile

On the one hand, you seem like a lost soul, but on the other, you convey the impression of being a knowledgeable person in metaphysical matters, judging from the way you phrased your post and your referencing notable agnostic physicists and an astronomer.

I ain't sure whether you're genuinely interested in the salvation of the human soul and genuinely seeking God or just wanting to have a little theological discussion.

If it's the former, God is as near as you can reach out. You have got to have your heart and mind open to God. God responds to open hearts. When Christians talk about the door of salvation, they're talking about Jesus providing people with the new birth and the remission of sin. Because of His sacrifice on the cross for them, they can receive eternal life and become new creatures in Christ Jesus. (2Cor. 5:17)

So much for now. We're entering the troubled waters of religion when we talk about it in a public forum.
Don't talk religion. It never ends and it is fruitless.

Just live life the best you can, whatever your beliefs.

Be kind to others, always.
There are a total of 11 dimensions base on current understanding, we are at 3rd dimension. Ghosts are at 3.5 dimension. 4 and above dimensions are classified as higher beings or Gods if you want to call them.
right now i only believe in 1 thing - my wife
[Image: giphy.gif]