SG Talk

Full Version: Hainan Island see sales boom as duty free zone opens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hainanese is the most disgraced clan in Singapore clan, often see old folks fighting physically and verbally in public
Compate to hokkien, hakka, guangdong etc
Their clan commitees often smeared own members, including sub clans, that's why their memberships fallen behind others, bizarre behaviour or culture, they like to bad mouth own peoples, as u seen in newspapers and wanbao tabloid, they loved it, if you u talk to those in mindef, properties, manufacturing or whatever, they will tell you juicy stories even though they sat in committees
Is very shameless clan, ballest, if you ask then to comment on other clans they all thumbs-up, but not on own clan
Investigative reporters should make this official, to shame them up to aware
Famous hailam singer ...

Heard Hainan is very expensive place like Sentosa, mostly make $$$$$ from tourists, property prices are sky high
(30-04-2022, 02:29 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Hainanese is the most disgraced clan in Singapore clan, often see old folks fighting physically and verbally in public
Compate to hokkien,  hakka,  guangdong etc
Their clan commitees often smeared own members, including sub clans, that's why their memberships fallen behind others, bizarre behaviour or culture,  they like to bad mouth own peoples, as u seen in newspapers and wanbao tabloid, they loved it,  if you u talk to those in mindef, properties,  manufacturing  or whatever, they will tell you juicy stories even though they sat in committees
Is very shameless clan, ballest, if you ask then to comment on other clans they all thumbs-up,  but not on own clan
Investigative reporters should make this official,  to shame them up to aware

Do you know the ancestors of Hainanese came from Fujian and Guangdong? they migrated there in the past 500 years….the native people there are similar to Malay. 

Their ancestors were mostly from Putian in Fujian province. You can tell the similarities between Hainanese and Hokkien dialects.
Now, it is still not expensive there. But got 5 stars hotels which come with undersea aquariums and waterparks, etc. Eat and Play at the same location. Things will become more expensive in the future. Very convenient with budget airlines and interconnecting flights with just a train ride.
(30-04-2022, 02:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the ancestors of Hainanese came from Fujian and Guangdong? they migrated there in the past 500 years….the native people there are similar to Malay. 

Their ancestors were mostly from Putian in Fujian province. You can tell the similarities between Hainanese and Hokkien dialects.

Actually who gave a fark of their history from where?
Their nature and culture is rotten, that's why they stay as minority 
If you want to clain kinship, must as well saud you related to jo chee bai den, just a cook a s story, instead of giving me wishy washy statements of related to who and where, nobody can't be be bothered
You hainanese
V hard working dialect group...easy to recognise them...flat rear head, expertise in baking bread, making roti kaya, coffee,
(30-04-2022, 03:50 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]Actually who gave a fark of their history from where?
Their nature and culture is rotten, that's why they stay as minority 
If you want to clain kinship, must as well saud you related to jo chee bai den, just a cook a s story, instead of giving me wishy washy statements of related to who and where, nobody can't be be bothered
You hainanese

Admin, please ban this idiot, full of nonsense, worse than sofa and Yanghua ! Threatening Opasnie-1
(30-04-2022, 04:02 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]V hard working dialect group...easy to recognise them...flat rear head, expertise in baking bread, making roti kaya, coffee,

Exactly, Spore’s food culture is heavily influenced by them, the hater above is so ignorant, labelling me as Hainanese is laughable.
Lawrence Wong, the next PM-to-be is also Hainanese, the hater can commit suicide already if he doesn’t like.

[Image: B8-A293-AE-72-BA-4997-BA8-D-851643-BFD3-D0.png]
(30-04-2022, 04:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Lawrence Wong, the next PM-to-be is also Hainanese, the hater can commit suicide already if he doesn’t like.

[Image: B8-A293-AE-72-BA-4997-BA8-D-851643-BFD3-D0.png]

Wow next PM is hailam.
(30-04-2022, 04:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Wow next PM is hailam.

Namewee is your kampong boy ah? ..... Thinking
(30-04-2022, 04:02 PM)Yin yang Wrote: [ -> ]V hard working dialect group...easy to recognise them...flat rear head, expertise in baking bread, making roti kaya, coffee,

I believe the flat head is not genetic but rather from the cane-based baby cot that doesn't have sufficient cushioning.
Other dialect groups who came to Spore adopted the cloth sarong (in the early decades) for baby cot and thus their babies don't suffer from this problem.

http://mamalittlehelper.blogspot.com/200...arong.html
(30-04-2022, 04:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Wow next PM is hailam.

[Image: DBD649-A3-BDA8-433-C-AAD3-B8-BDD22-ADDEB.jpg]
[Image: EEFE9-E3-D-510-F-4-D0-E-ABA1-F789-FB93-DDA1.gif]
(30-04-2022, 02:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know the ancestors of Hainanese came from Fujian and Guangdong? they migrated there in the past 500 years….the native people there are similar to Malay

I believe Malay (polynesian) ancestor should be from Fujian-Zhejiang region and was displaced to Taiwan (where the aborigines have the purest Malay/Polynesian genes) when Han groups moved south.

But even if there were Malay ancestors who were originally in Hainan, they were probably displaced by the Li ethnic group many centuries ago.
The Li language is under the same family tree as Thai - e.g. The pronunciation for "Today" is similar to Thai "Wan ni" (video below).
I believe Hainanese also adopted some of the Li words as I just found out recently that the Laos pronunciation for chopsticks is very similar to Hainanese "Muey Du" !

just knew pui boot is 废物。still wonder what is bongkang?
(30-04-2022, 04:57 PM)sgxin Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Malay (polynesian) ancestor should be from Fujian-Zhejiang region and was displaced to Taiwan (where the aborigines have the purest Malay/Polynesian genes) when Han groups moved south.

But even if there were Malay ancestors who were originally in Hainan, they were probably displaced by the Li ethnic group many centuries ago.
The Li language is under the same family tree as Thai - e.g. The pronunciation for "Today" is similar to Thai "Wan ni" (video below).
I believe Hainanese also adopted some of the Li words as I just found out recently that the Laos pronunciation for chopsticks is very similar to Hainanese "Muey Du" !

You are right, before First Emperor conquered the southern China, there were hundreds of tribes of Yue people living there, dunt think they are related to Malay, they are more related to Thais and Vietnamese. They fled to further south to where they are today when Chinese took over Southern China. Having said that, Malay and Thais used to live in Yunnan and Guangxi provinces and migrated to the south over past 2000 years. Native people in Taiwan and Hainan are related to Malay, they tattoo their faces. 

There is an interesting history about Kingdom of Champa.

In southern part of today’s Vietnam there was a Kingdom of Champ founded by Malay people migrated from Brunei. 

After Vietnam conquered the kingdom in 1450, many got killed, some fled to Cambodia and some fled to Hainan Island, their descendants (a few thousands) are still there in Hainan today speaking their own language, Hainanese  and Mandarin…they have their own community/villages in Hainan. There are YouTube videos about them, people even talked to them in the street in Hainan.
(30-04-2022, 05:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Native people in Taiwan and Hainan are related to Malay, they tattoo their faces.

Perhaps so and some of their culture still persist in later centuries. Eg I was told that betel nuts is one of the items among the bridal display for weddings in Hainan in early 1900s.
Not sure if this is still practised now.

Quote:In Malay weddings, a ceremonial betel box known as the tepak sirih, containing betel quid ingredients, was once the centrepiece in the bridal display.
https://biblioasia.nlb.gov.sg/vol-16/iss...el-chewing
If you look at how their chairman fist fighting with iwn peoples, is quite representative of the wntire clan and sub clan
Is well known, their committees in the press want to attract younger memers, youth groups etc
While doung that, the moment new members came onboard, the elder started to make insulting remarks on younger members tbis and that?
Do u know why?
Those sat on committees have no life, they have to die die clinge on their directorships, if nrw generations took over, they will have no social life to work on, life willbe very lonely
St reporters can start interview every single committees members, if they don't do this, where will they be? Point blank
there's ethnicity and religion not enough, now still must have different clan? what about surname division. long ago all the same surname live together.
if you have different surname that means you are not from the same place as other people. want to divide on that too?
just be singaporean
(30-04-2022, 02:55 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Hainan is very expensive place like Sentosa, mostly make $$$$$ from tourists, property prices are sky high

the seas foods place you better don't any how point here and there, they will indirectly treat it " as if " you want , order straight fish out etc tell u pay

yea is to " earn " from tourists
(30-04-2022, 04:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EEFE9-E3-D-510-F-4-D0-E-ABA1-F789-FB93-DDA1.gif]

This Mah B T is a zzzzz , Got one thing Hainanese clan in SG want to invite him since he is hainanese but he reject etc like scare people know he is one.

Unlike Lawrence Wong , at least he openly proud to say his dad is from Hainan.
(01-05-2022, 03:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This Mah B T is a zzzzz , Got one thing Hainanese clan in SG want to invite him since he is hainanese but he reject etc like scare people know he is one.

Unlike Lawrence Wong , at least he openly proud to say his dad is from Hainan.

Do you know former PM of Malaysia Abdullah Ahmad Badawi is also Hainanese?

[Image: 4-FD752-C6-FEE9-45-C8-AD7-D-FAD2-C874-ED78.jpg]
(01-05-2022, 03:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know former PM of Malaysia Abdullah Ahmad Badawi is also Hainanese?

His maternal grandfather, Ha Su-chiang (traditional Chinese: 哈蘇璋; simplified Chinese: 哈苏璋; pinyin: Hā Sūzhāng; Wade–Giles: Ha1 Su1-chang1) (also known as Hassan Salleh), was an Utsul Muslim who came from Sanya in Hainan.

[Image: E943-B48-C-E9-B4-49-F7-B2-F4-479-F572-F09-E3.png]
(01-05-2022, 03:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know former PM of Malaysia Abdullah Ahmad Badawi is also Hainanese?

This one i don't know but as long is Hainanese I give face Smile since I also Hainanese.
(01-05-2022, 03:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This one i don't know but as long is Hainanese I give face Smile since I also Hainanese.

Really? Can speak Hainanese or not?
(01-05-2022, 03:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Really? Can speak Hainanese or not?

Yea, my parents both also Hainanese but sadly lol I don't know to speak yea Disgrace myself BUT I do know a bit come listen
I mean if any hainanese talk , i can roughly know what they say.

Partly my parents speak Mandrain to me more so .

My cousin they know how to speak because they stay with my grand mum who also hainanese when they young they talk hainanese to grand mum
(01-05-2022, 03:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, my parents both also Hainanese but sadly lol I don't know to speak yea Disgrace myself BUT I do know a bit come listen
I mean if any hainanese talk , i can roughly know what they say.

Partly my parents speak Mandrain to me more so .

My cousin they know how to speak because they stay with my grand mum who also hainanese when they young they talk hainanese to grand mum

Interesting, so your rich Uncle is also Hainanese.
Pages: 1 2