SG Talk

Full Version: Woman looking for Mr Right with $8,000 salary ends up disappointed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Woman looking for Mr Right with $8,000 salary ends up disappointed after spending $2,000 on matchmaking package

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3G8YAw4

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
She also don't look good...Likely girl next door.
(08-01-2022, 01:47 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]She also don't look good...Likely girl next door.

Kind of stupid also tio pressurize to buy package.. maybe her age catching up and she haim pple . Want high power earner, want handsome and want got car. Plus mention want guy monthly income $8000. I was wtf got $4k or $3k can steal laugh liao
(08-01-2022, 01:51 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Her forehead is a turn off

Chest looked flat

Age 39, too old lar

When I was 46 I can choose between 33 years local ex SIA stewardess

Or 21 years old virgin

No way will I consider old cbai like her

Agree over past her right bearing age slso
(08-01-2022, 01:53 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Matchmaking agency likely Lunch Actually

Only stupid fcuks pay for dates

Nowadays got Tinder can get free fcuks

Dating app also depends on luck. Me no such luck can only become cyber patrol.. sigh
The fact that salary of 8k is her main criteria tells a lot about her character. Instant turn off for men, even they meet the criteria.

The man who told her his increment was tens of dollars probably set her a test, which she failed.
(08-01-2022, 01:51 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of stupid also tio pressurize to buy package.. maybe her age catching up and she haim pple . Want high power earner, want handsome and want got car. Plus mention want guy monthly income $8000. I was wtf got $4k or $3k can steal laugh liao

China has many such ladies too, like this one looking for a guy who has a RMB 1 mln annual salary!
Guess many will have to very slowly make their search using those high criteria, even if it takes decades. Laughing

(08-01-2022, 02:11 PM)sgxin Wrote: [ -> ]China has many such ladies too, like this one looking for a guy who has a RMB 1 mln annual salary!
Guess many will have to very slowly make their search using those high criteria, even if it takes decades. Laughing

Wtf ...they watch too much tv drama
Bank manager earning 2k??

And she wants a husband or someone to foot her bills?

Granted that financial security is one key aspect... Then why not get sugar daddy?
Looks like a scam agency that overcharge.
$400 to arrange a date is ridiculous...
lol, I rather rear pets even I earn 100k per month
She should look for a rich tycoon whose wife has passed away!
Why still pay for match making? So many apps to do it. Worst just come to this forum and put up a post, sure have many replies.
(08-01-2022, 03:09 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Why still pay for match making? So many apps to do it. Worst just come to this forum and put up a post, sure have many replies.

Are you still available ?
(08-01-2022, 02:33 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Bank manager earning 2k??

Granted that financial security is one key aspect... Then why not get sugar daddy?

From the picture, so looks ugly, therefore how to get a man who earns over $8,000 per month.  Even sugar daddy will look for a younger and prettier woman.....
(08-01-2022, 03:28 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]From the picture, so looks ugly, therefore how to get a man who earns over $8,000 per month.  Even sugar daddy will look for a younger and prettier woman.....
X factor and really poison is meat to another lah.

I was just wondering about her intention and objective. Maybe dating agency was the wrong means to her goal.
(08-01-2022, 03:28 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]From the picture, so looks ugly, therefore how to get a man who earns over $8,000 per month.  Even sugar daddy will look for a younger and prettier woman.....

Yes exactly. Can go Vietnam to find young pretty bride. Ask Jac to introduce his sister in law.
(08-01-2022, 02:33 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Bank manager earning 2k??

How can a bank manager be earning $2k? She spend $2k on the match making service bah....
(08-01-2022, 02:45 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]She should look for a rich tycoon whose wife has passed away!

But the tycoons want   below 30  years hot girl leh.
(08-01-2022, 03:53 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]But the tycoons want   below 30  years hot girl leh.

That will be the tycoons criteria for a wife, when his wife has just died...
(08-01-2022, 03:53 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]But the tycoons want   below 30  years hot girl leh.

Rich men have no lack of free snacks.
(08-01-2022, 03:33 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Yes exactly. Can go Vietnam to find young pretty bride. Ask Jac to introduce his sister in law.
For many middle aged men here, they go to Vietnam to get a pretty bride, and perhaps Jac lau can help in this department....
(08-01-2022, 08:11 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/woman-...atchmaking

I have heard of many matchmaking agencies making matches, but all end up giving up, cos the partner is not to their expectation......
Matchmaking is matching based on what is written on paper. Compatibility is matching of chemistry and emotion. Must keep an open mind and the correct expectation when using matching agency.
While the woman think she is the one choosing for her Mr Right, she must know that the latter is also choosing for his Miss Right. Not one way hor.
I hate to break it to you sista ....39 is considered expired.
Choose Mr Right also means Mr Right choose you.. K$8 somemore,, prepare don't work and everyday eat only.. Lols remain Single for men is better.
Why they must change my nick, from debono to "they must".  How is that even possible.  It is very unethical to change a person's nick...they can instead start their posts with their very own nick.......
Pages: 1 2