SG Talk

Full Version: We sud vote for PAP because unlike Tonga, we hv no earthquakes or tsunami
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All this, all thanks to voting for PAP

We have to be grateful ok

Without PAP, we will all die
(19-01-2022, 01:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]All this, all thanks to voting for PAP

We have to be grateful ok

Without PAP, we will all die
U never study geography in school?
1. Herd mentality
2. Easy Brain wash
3. Lack of critical thinking and afraid to question them
4. Kiasi and kiasu
We will never know if a volcano will resurface or popup near Singapore.
E.g. The "soil" in the southern-most tip of Johor (Pengerang) is from ancient lava flow.

https://docplayer.net/51495893-A-review-...aysia.html
That's why must vote for PAP
That could be the one and only political party that can even prevent natural disasters! Better than God, if there is one!
They r d best party not only around d region but oso in d world... they provide us d best infrastructure for decent respectable living jobs housing food transport education... d oni party to give us relief packages to tide us over... save jobs etc
Where in d world can one find a party dat take good care of their ppl?

Vote for PAP 万岁 万岁 PAP 
Gesti-109
I am also tthankful for PAP because Singapore has illegal beggars.
What PAP got to do with earthquakes?...Political or genuine one ?
(20-01-2022, 05:34 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]What PAP got to do with earthquakes?...Political or genuine one ?

Many thanks to PAP in charge, Sinkiepoor no earthquake and tsunami, unlike Tonga, got no PAP in charge
(19-01-2022, 01:24 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U never study geography in school?
Singapore is situated away from the 'ring of fire', where in the ring, there are earthquakes, volcanoes, and typhoons... This I learn in my geography lesson..  We should thank God for the location we are in, and not a political party, ruling or notwithstanding........
(19-01-2022, 01:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]1. Herd mentality
2. Easy Brain wash
3. Lack of critical thinking and afraid to question them
4. Kiasi and kiasu

Too obsess with Housing price and Car etc.
I should also thank PAP that during my Rediscovery Night Tour, it did not rain! Very nice weather!