SG Talk

Full Version: Take this chance to buy good stocks on 27 Jan 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i remapped situtation back to 2018 when Fed raised interest rate and market fell sharply on the announcement then near the first rate hike

matching the vix and counting the duration of fall market likely to have bottomed yesterday and bounce up will be sharply.
(27-01-2022, 08:59 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]Cash in CPF is king!

agree! because for you cpf is best as you may not have right temperament for stocks.
All those pessimistic people will miss the boat their whole life.
(27-01-2022, 09:09 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]All those pessimistic people will miss the boat their whole life.

for vast majority...dollar cost average and dont second guess...
listen to this smart guy and dont panic

(27-01-2022, 08:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]i remapped situtation back to 2018 when Fed raised interest rate and market fell sharply on the announcement then near the first rate hike

matching the vix and counting the duration of fall market likely to have bottomed yesterday and bounce up will be sharply.

Yes worse could be over when the last sell on news took place asia noon. Market already in anticipation of this rate hike and fall accordingly beforehand.
(27-01-2022, 08:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]i remapped situtation back to 2018 when Fed raised interest rate and market fell sharply on the announcement then near the first rate hike

Do more homework pls don’t drive others to horland  Opasnie-1
(28-01-2022, 05:10 AM)cwc29 Wrote: [ -> ]Do more homework pls don’t drive others to horland  Opasnie-1

He's not driving others to horlan, just asking others to hold his babies while he zao. Laughing
(27-01-2022, 09:09 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]All those pessimistic people will miss the boat their whole life.

One thing I track is investor bearishness causing them to sell.

It is now at 8 yr High. Investors are selling off good stocks. Those bad lousy stocks even they plunge 60% just let go as they may drop by 90 or 95% one example is Gamestop.
Investors are also selling good stocks like Microsoft and Google...it is a chance to buy at a good price.

[Image: sSRK2JT.jpg]
Meow meow Big Grin