SG Talk

Full Version: CPF facebook is EPIC fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.facebook.com/CPFBoard/posts/...n__=%2CO*F

lol you all go see the comment...

got one

Hi , may l check , after l made a nomination , should l declare that my beneficiary's will received the money in cash ?? As l heard many people say the money will transfer to their CPF account unless l made a declaration

Why no unswer for this question ?
(28-01-2022, 08:54 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/CPFBoard/posts/...n__=%2CO*F

lol you all go see the comment...

got one

Hi , may l check , after l made a nomination , should l declare that my beneficiary's will received the money in cash ?? As l heard many people say the money will transfer to their CPF account unless l made a declaration

Why no unswer for this question ?

I heard last time they actually wanted to do that but was later blocked to do so?
(28-01-2022, 10:01 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I heard last time they actually wanted to do that but was later blocked to do so?

what you mean?
(28-01-2022, 10:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]what you mean?

Transfer the deceased CPF $$$ to the beneficiary CPF account.
(28-01-2022, 10:21 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Transfer the deceased CPF $$$ to the beneficiary CPF account.

So is not hard cash credit to your bank? I heard let say hubby RIP, is auto hard cash from the hubby account credit to wife bank account?
(28-01-2022, 10:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]So is not hard cash credit to your bank? I heard let say hubby RIP, is auto hard cash from the hubby account credit to wife bank account?

Ya lah, now it is cash.
(28-01-2022, 10:24 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Ya lah, now it cash.

so I right
(28-01-2022, 10:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]so I right

They can Suka Suka change the rules of CPF.
Scary Sia!
(28-01-2022, 10:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]They can Suka Suka change the rules of CPF.
Scary Sia!

This is why I keep mention this too, but you also suck thumb as long you working automatic have to deduct some money from your wages go into your CPF.