CPF facebook is EPIC fail

https://www.facebook.com/CPFBoard/posts/...n__=%2CO*F

lol you all go see the comment...

got one

Hi , may l check , after l made a nomination , should l declare that my beneficiary's will received the money in cash ?? As l heard many people say the money will transfer to their CPF account unless l made a declaration

Why no unswer for this question ?

(28-01-2022, 08:54 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/CPFBoard/posts/...n__=%2CO*F

lol you all go see the comment...

got one

Hi , may l check , after l made a nomination , should l declare that my beneficiary's will received the money in cash ?? As l heard many people say the money will transfer to their CPF account unless l made a declaration

Why no unswer for this question ?

I heard last time they actually wanted to do that but was later blocked to do so?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-01-2022, 10:01 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I heard last time they actually wanted to do that but was later blocked to do so?

what you mean?

(28-01-2022, 10:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  what you mean?

Transfer the deceased CPF $$$ to the beneficiary CPF account.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-01-2022, 10:21 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Transfer the deceased CPF $$$ to the beneficiary CPF account.

So is not hard cash credit to your bank? I heard let say hubby RIP, is auto hard cash from the hubby account credit to wife bank account?

(28-01-2022, 10:23 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So is not hard cash credit to your bank? I heard let say hubby RIP, is auto hard cash from the hubby account credit to wife bank account?

Ya lah, now it is cash.

(28-01-2022, 10:24 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Ya lah, now it cash.

so I right

(28-01-2022, 10:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so I right

They can Suka Suka change the rules of CPF.
Scary Sia!

(28-01-2022, 10:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They can Suka Suka change the rules of CPF.
Scary Sia!

This is why I keep mention this too, but you also suck thumb as long you working automatic have to deduct some money from your wages go into your CPF.