SG Talk

Full Version: RK can cause the downfall of Opposition and this Society .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
People call her liar never mind.

But she hai- si Opposition and dashed our hopes and future.

千古罪人 
she must die a thousand cuts.
Does she care? She is more concern of saving her ass.
Bery khanning  Big Grin
She Is a liar.
(12-02-2022, 06:51 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]People call her liar never mind.

千古罪人 

Ah Singh and Faisal are also DF lah!
Being a liar is bad enough and now added another hai si lang to her smelly reputation.... Big Grin
Others call her -

Nonsense

No brain

Her father . . .

Tumor

Primary 1 kid ( me)

A waste of space in our society

She do stupid useless things

Tiagong

etc
Smelly khan
if you know the meaning of "mole"
That why we should scrape GRC and the minority candidate system..

Put everyone in a SMC on a 1 to 1 fight.. Incapable one will be expose immediately..

For RK, what I can't believed is

1) She say something in parliament but cannot back it up with facts.. Even at work, when you do it, you know you will be in deep shit soon if it is something dead serious

2) She just do what she is being told (I still don't buy the story about PS tell her to bring the secret to her grave) even though it is a crime to do so, she still follow.. At work, if your boss ask you to commit a crime (eg bribery, forgery etc), will you do it? Definitely no, coz job can still find another one, but if thing get exposed, you go jail

Maybe because for RK, she never work for someone before.. For an average working joe like you and me, we will know what to do when we encounter the above scenarios..

Worker Party should consider getting more average working joe candidates like you and me and live up to it's name as "Worker" party..
Corrections :

1. Downfall of WP, not oppositions

2. No downfall of the society
(12-02-2022, 06:55 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]She Is a liar.

You are worse than her!

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!
(13-02-2022, 10:21 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Corrections :

2. No downfall of the society
I don't think it will even be downfall of WP..

Most people vote for oppie not because they like oppie, but because they don't like PAP..
(12-02-2022, 06:52 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]Does she care? She is more concern of saving her ass.
Trying to save her big ass from been punctured.
A trozan horse...
(13-02-2022, 10:23 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You are worse than her!

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

The worst ones are the communist mouthpiece like u. I pity your parents for giving to a comfort man like you.

千古罪人 
For all we know, she may be one of the numerous moles planted by papap in opposition parties. I bet her career and association in the arts and theatre is safe
(13-02-2022, 10:24 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it will even be downfall of WP..

Most people vote for oppie not because they like oppie, but because they don't like PAP..

More like they are big bully and will demolish anyone who expose or hinder their agenda. Their group interest come before the people interest as can see they favour regressive taxes over taxing more of their own kind. They wait until the people suffer excessively then they twig to ease the pain. Many porlumpar suck up to them for selfish benefits thru connection at the grassroots. Hence Sg need more oppositions of one-third in parliament to put a check to their arrogance.
Wow!

guffaw aka TokingCok aka Oneworld got so sexcited with my smelly backside?

Tailing me everywhere?  Rotfl

Admin, shall I give him some candies?  Thinking
It is best not to tell lies.
(13-02-2022, 11:15 AM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]For all we know, she may be one of the numerous moles planted by papap in opposition parties. I bet her career and association in the arts and theatre is safe

U means she is related to the arts and theatre scene, please dont, SHe sia suay to the max for the arts fraternity
(13-02-2022, 10:21 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Corrections :

2.  ( I answer later) 

The whole Opposition is affected.  The climate is fogged under "Shared Perception" and OYK has taken the opportunity with his half truth statement that "Honesty is the foundation of Democracy".

PAP is trying to use this Climate to shape their Dirty Culture onto us. 

Honesty is the best policy- old wisdom.

Erection time can promise heaven n hell ...now wither the 1st world parliament?
Dat cartoon look professor shd take over the helm.

千古罪人 

Activists can becum politician meh ?
She will be 39% public enemy Number One.
(13-02-2022, 01:03 PM)kc172021 Wrote: [ -> ]U means she is related to the arts and theatre scene, please dont, SHe sia suay to the max for the arts fraternity

(13-02-2022, 02:23 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]She will be 39% public enemy Number One.

I think this thread is referring to that Liar from WP?

PaP and their Govt Srv will not want to hire her. And Opposition people scorn her. Maybe 99% all wary of this woman.

Her father big shot in Malay Chamber of Commerce and husband has a doctorate must have wonder what kind of person she is now.
(13-02-2022, 01:03 PM)kc172021 Wrote: [ -> ]U means she is related to the arts and theatre scene, please dont, SHe sia suay to the max for the arts fraternity

From what I know, her social friends and acquaintances are from the this theatre and acting circle. One reason why she can “act” so well. But I think she may have offended her malay community because Faisal is a very well respected malay counseller
[Image: 20220213-133520.jpg]
RK is 刘健明.
Pages: 1 2