SG Talk

Full Version: POCO X4 Pro Review - $250 iPhone Destroyer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nowadays only idiot buy overpriced rubbish Iphone
Heng I still got my Poco X3 Pro with Snapdragon 800 series...5G not necessary at the moment.
(01-03-2022, 07:33 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays only idiot buy overpriced rubbish Iphone

you forgot to mention RICH
I just bought a $140 "budget king" as spare phone.
I have been using for last 5 days.

Phone is 64GB + 4GB

Watch thus review:

Based on above review it seems all singing and dancing.
I thought so too.

But once I got the phone on my hands here are the main observation compared with my Samsung

1. The build is definitely solid more solid than my $380 Samsung.

2. But once turn on I can immediately see the difference of screen xompqre with my Samsung OLED. The IPS screen "black" is not completely black. However overall still can pass.

3. The processor is "good enough" for everything I do no discernable lag.

3. However it has no fingerprint sensor. I was quite surprised because I toom for granted it has. So I use face unlock instead which is quite fast. However if u are using apps that use finger print to login in ...this is a hassle. This is my spare phone so okay all my banking apps are on my other phone.

4. The camera is poor compared with my Samsung cannot compare at all.

5. Overall good as spare phone despite the above.

I think paying $100 more to get a POCCO is probably better idea if buying a main phone for daily use.
aiya you keep buying cheap China phones, make them very rich. peasants aso becum billionaires
(01-03-2022, 12:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]aiya you keep buying cheap China phones, make them very rich. peasants aso becum billionaires

Compared to spend thousand over dollars buy Samsung/Apple, make other Korean/Americans trillionaires and hurting own wallet.