SG Talk

Full Version: SG could be more developed if led by Umno, says Johor BN chief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now we know why SGD1= 3RM
A country of bloody boleh bodoh …. Muddysian Chinese seriously lah … just fugg off from that bodohland and see how they gonna developed ….

Singapore could be more developed if led by Umno, says Johor BN chief: report

A Johor politician has rebutted a comment by a Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) leader that Singapore is more developed than Malaysia because there is no United Malays National Organisation (Umno) in the city-state, according to a report by Malaysiakini on Thursday (10 March).

Johor Barisan Nasional chief Hasni Mohammad countered PAS vice president Mohd Amar Abdullah by saying that Singapore could be more developed if it was ruled by Umno, the report said.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singapore-more...38887.html
Don't know what hopium he smokes but it seems to get oneself really high.
Sometime when their “underdeveloped” people had ambitious idea can go to quite extreme ways. Only when they failed to produce the results, then will they become more down to earth.

Otherwise having “wild” dream can always be good, but in reality these people cannot handle the truth.

Wonder when was the last time this BN chief looked into the mirror? Or when was the last time he checked on the development between the two countries?
(12-03-2022, 05:04 PM)AngweeMan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know what hopium he smokes but it seems to get oneself really high.

Maybe no bak kut teh make many disillusioned
(12-03-2022, 05:06 PM)kangtangman Wrote: [ -> ]Sometime when their “underdeveloped” people had ambitious idea can go to quite extreme ways. Only when they failed to produce the results, then will they become more down to earth.

Otherwise having “wild” dream can always be good, but in reality these people cannot handle the truth.

Wonder when was the last time this BN chief looked into the mirror? Or when was the last time he checked on the development between the two countries?

What wild dreams? …. wet dream lah
They should make the entire JB like SG, then johorians will come to sg for weekend shopping etc instead of crowding JB.
(12-03-2022, 05:25 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]They should make the entire JB like SG, then johorians will come to sg for weekend shopping etc instead of crowding JB.

The reality is Johorians begging for Stinkies to come to JB to shop, spent $$$ while they come to SG begging for jobs …

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-S5-Gra-Jyhhnaa-OSqd...j-P-ww.jpg]
When he said it, it already shows Malaysia is finished hahaha... let them live in their own world.
cannot develope your own place wanna develope SG. what a joker this guy.
correct
US Inc mati
from now onwards
Indonesia and Malaysis will gallop ahead.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-08-15-24.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-17-55-39.png]
(12-03-2022, 05:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]The reality is Johorians begging for Stinkies to come to JB to shop, spent $$$ while they come to SG begging for jobs …

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-S5-Gra-Jyhhnaa-OSqd...j-P-ww.jpg]

I don't mind 1rm to 3sgd, waiting for Malaysia to get it rite! I have savings in rm sgd and rmb. Up to them to compete.
dat was yesterday
Singapore given Chance
squander away wealth on foreigners and enriching self-appointed elites
they gang Klaus schwab
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-18-01-40.png]
Their Gang US Inc Dola debt service by cowboys and girls on Debts int ended 10032022
cannot rollover pawn ticket
POKKAI-ed
Quadtrillions Dola tree shaking uncontrollabily.

Apu Gerge says we must not squander less we hurt our fut.
not correct.
supposed wealth now melt like ice cream
u no si hi inflation when u buy at market?
what make Dolavalue simply support
such simple idea also nono
how to be MP
go sleep
This guy head so big, Sg too small for him. He should say China would be more developed if run by Umno. 😄😂🤣
Now with 91% pakCham-ed
if TOk-ed
and sickly later
how to gather wealth?
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-18-15-46.png]
a simple money change to money with stuffing will make Singapore si-buay-si-boCow-lat
a good businessman will not hurt UMNO
but will move his abacus keys accordingly
now too late
our money on a narrative that loses money

GESARA says on 14032022
all currencies will start anew on a 1 to 1 basis
the trick is the gold content

Make ur Mind strong
u need it in the battle ahead
(12-03-2022, 05:56 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind 1rm to 3sgd, waiting for Malaysia to get it rite! I have savings in rm sgd and rmb. Up to them to compete.

Ok … you slowly wait ok ….. you muddysian bodoh ….  Rotfl
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-12-18-31-47.png]
scale has changed
Remember USInc Dola  INTERESTS were serviced by cowboys and Gerge
not anymore. US Treasury ask all to report their positions
US on USN

PS US Inc 10032022 is unabled to cobber the INTEREST to pay Pawn ticket
meaning POK-ed
U will hear Queen leaving castles or tio covid borak borak one
(12-03-2022, 06:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Ok … you slowly wait ok ….. you muddysian bodoh ….  Rotfl

Don't need to scold me for having cash shored up in different countries.
(12-03-2022, 06:53 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Don't need to scold me for having cash shored up in different countries.

Did I scold you? Why so sensitive?
You much have hoard a lot of RMB …..  Rotfl
(12-03-2022, 07:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Did I scold you? Why so sensitive?
You much have hoard a lot of RMB …..  Rotfl

How much trapped in CPF equals to how much cash shored up equally in USD, RM, rmb and building on crypto too... Lol
This guy really want to get Umno into trouble by making people think that the folks in Umno think like him..
(12-03-2022, 07:02 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]How much trapped in CPF equals to how much cash shored up equally in USD, RM, rmb and building on crypto too... Lol

Aiyo … still shoring up … while many have enough start spending liow …. better enjoy some
(12-03-2022, 08:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Aiyo … still shoring up … while many have enough start spending liow …. better enjoy some
I don't need to enjoy, done that. Now shoring for wife and son. Lol
(12-03-2022, 09:27 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need to enjoy, done that. Now shoring for wife and son. Lol

Of course you don't need lah … your wife will be enjoying for you and your son will thank you dearly when you gone  Rotfl
(12-03-2022, 09:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Of course you don't need lah … your wife will be enjoying for you and your son will thank you dearly when you gone  Rotfl

Don't need no thanks, more of my commitment and responsibility since I invited them into my life.