SG Talk

Full Version: Why are US gas prices soaring when America barely uses Russian oil?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Russian petrol prices on the other hand is dirt cheap now at S$0.50 per liter (95 grade) and is even cheaper than bottled water according to this vlogger!
Definitely a good time now to find a Russian partner/spouse. Smile

USA biden also like greedy pap lor

trump will do likewise if he still around
(13-03-2022, 10:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/12/energy/us...index.html

Because Assmericunt is import ….
Some EU countries also benefit from it due to their long-term contracts.
(13-03-2022, 10:25 PM)sgxin Wrote: [ -> ]Russian petrol prices on the other hand is dirt cheap now at S$0.50 per liter (95 grade) and is even cheaper than bottled water according to this vlogger!
Definitely a good time now to find a Russian partner/spouse. Smile

Russkies are exporter …..  Rotfl
Sleepy Joe is real "smart"
If energy is so cheap in Russkie …. they can just mine crypto to make $$$. They also have nuke energy ….
(13-03-2022, 10:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]If energy is so cheap in Russkie …. they can just mine crypto to make $$$. They also have nuke energy ….

The Russia already into Crypto FOR YEARS .
(13-03-2022, 10:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]The Russia already into Crypto FOR YEARS .

I know but NOW …. while the rest of the world mining for Crypto are cripple with high energy cost ….. their crypto will be cheaper to mine …. Russkies wins liow
(13-03-2022, 10:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/12/energy/us...index.html

Why US gas prices soaring when America barely uses Russian oil? Why cannot leh?  

It is just a matter of supply and demand. Supply is reduced or cut, with same demand, of course, capitalist oil sellers in US would increase price, what !!!    

If not, how they make money?   

Does the US get oil from Russia?

Last year, the U.S. imported nearly 700,000 barrels per day of crude oil and refined petroleum products from Russia and this step will deprive Russia of billions of dollars in revenues from U.S. drivers and consumers annually.

https://www.google.com/search?q=us+buys+oil+from+russia&sxsrf=APq-WBueKB5mbGPaHJX9adYFfRKjW8Eo5Q%3A1647184201726&ei=SQkuYqf3K4yp4t4Pst6qmAM&oq=us+buys+russia+&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMYAjIECAAQDTIECAAQDTIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB46BAgjECc6BAgAEEM6BAguEEM6DgguEMcBEK8BENQCEJECOgUIABCRAjoTCC4QgAQQhwIQsQMQxwEQrwEQFDoKCC4QxwEQowIQQzoICAAQgAQQsQM6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEK8BOggIABCxAxCRAjoKCC4QxwEQ0QMQQzoFCAAQgAQ6CAgAEIAEEMkDOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoKCAAQgAQQhwIQFDoLCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QNKBAhBGABKBAhGGABQAFiHGWCLMGgAcAF4AIABvAGIAbcIkgEEMTMuMpgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz
Last time, the US will go to war with Middle East Country for oil. The first thing is to connect the pipe for the oil.
That's why I said sanction my foot. End up everyone pays lagi more for everything when the sanction only hurt everyone but Russians... Really kena snookered by USA...
(13-03-2022, 11:30 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I said sanction my foot. End up everyone pays lagi more for everything when the sanction only hurt everyone but Russians... Really kena snookered by USA...

Its call ammericunts ownself fugg ownself