SG Talk

Full Version: Dalit woman gangraped in front of husband, sons in India
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rapists must be castrated!
(22-03-2022, 07:16 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city...329634.cms

they are all that racist scum dog guffaw's family members!
Hey …. what's new … its their DNA, culture and national pastime  Rotfl
(22-03-2022, 08:25 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]they are all that racist scum dog guffaw's family members!

Obviously, is your mother got raped by them, you so angry  Rotfl

And you have a brother like that 

[Image: panda-dogs.jpg]
only indian can tolerate this.
(22-03-2022, 11:01 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously, is your mother got raped by them, you so angry  Rotfl

And you have a brother like that 

[Image: panda-dogs.jpg]

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater scum feces-skin chao kek leng retarded total loser mad b-astard dog!

Just now my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

and you this b-astard balless coward total loser mad dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this b-astard coward balless retarded crazy deformed mutant dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
(22-03-2022, 11:07 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]only indian can tolerate this.

correct! that chao ah neh racist chinese-hater feces-skin scum dog guffaw prostitute his own whore mother and his whore female family members to be raped by dogs for 50 rupees every rape session!