SG Talk

Full Version: we got 100 dollars from SAF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
heard what they give 100 dollars voucher whatever , is it apply to those already ROD one?
(28-03-2022, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]heard what they give 100 dollars voucher whatever , is it apply to those already ROD one?

old man got meh?
(28-03-2022, 02:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]old man got meh?

rumours claim as long you serve before got ??
(28-03-2022, 02:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]rumours claim as long you serve before got ??

rumours... so might be fake lah.
they want to help SAFRA. not old men
(28-03-2022, 02:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]rumours claim as long you serve before got ??

What rumours? It is in the news lah.

Meaning they can recall you to fight even if you are not active already.
can u guys sign me jn to safra
is sauna
steam room
jacuzzi

back to use tmr
(28-03-2022, 04:50 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]can u guys sign me jn to safra

Shameless and selfish tell us how to earn commission first from intro skillfuture course
(28-03-2022, 06:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Shameless and selfish tell us how to earn commission first from intro skillfuture course

can u sign me in
buy me lunch
(28-03-2022, 06:03 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]can u sign me in
buy me lunch

can u sign me in to earn commission intro skillfuture course in the name " of using Gov name " ? it seem dam easy to trick people sign
(28-03-2022, 04:50 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]can u guys sign me jn to safra

Choc will sign you in.
(28-03-2022, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]heard what they give 100 dollars voucher whatever , is it apply to those already ROD one?

It's in the news - https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n...al-service

"To mark the 55th anniversary of national service this year, past and present operationally ready national servicemen (NSmen) from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) and the Home Team will receive $100 worth of digital credits and a free one-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership."

"Eligible NSmen will receive a notification letter from mid-June with details on how to claim the package."
(29-03-2022, 10:53 AM)Ameliachin Wrote: [ -> ]"To mark the 55th anniversary of national service this year, past and present operationally ready national servicemen (NSmen) from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) and the Home Team will receive $100 worth of digital credits and a free one-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership."

55+18yo is only 73yo.
But tot NS started much earlier as an old relative in his late 70s had served NS as a policeman.
(28-03-2022, 03:54 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]What rumours? It is in the news lah.

Lao peng like me have not (MG)?
(29-03-2022, 10:53 AM)Ameliachin Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the news - https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n...al-service

"To mark the 55th anniversary of national service this year, past and present operationally ready national servicemen (NSmen) from the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) and the Home Team will receive $100 worth of digital credits and a free one-year Safra or HomeTeamNS membership."

"Eligible NSmen will receive a notification letter from mid-June with details on how to claim the package."

Ok. Just came to yr post. Thanks.
(29-03-2022, 10:53 AM)Ameliachin Wrote: [ -> ]It's in the news - https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n...al-service

what digital credit??
again so call like CDC Voucher ??

on Safra? Oh man I don't even go end of the day indirectly You will sign up Safra membership, " quite cunning this current greedy PAP "
(29-03-2022, 12:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]what digital credit?? 
again so call like CDC Voucher ??

on Safra? Oh man I don't even go end of the day indirectly You will sign up Safra membership, " quite cunning this current greedy PAP "

"The $100 credits will be disbursed from July - through the LifeSG mobile application, which gives users access to government services - and will be valid for one year upon issuance.

They can be spent at physical and online merchants that accept digital payments through the PayNow or Nets QR formats.

These range from hawker stalls and e-commerce platforms to payments to government agencies and educational institutions."

This seems to be more steps than claiming CDC vouchers. Need to use the LifeSG mobile app. My phone not much storage space left, still need to download app to use the credits.
(29-03-2022, 01:30 PM)Ameliachin Wrote: [ -> ]"The $100 credits will be disbursed from July - through the LifeSG mobile application, which gives users access to government services - and will be valid for one year upon issuance.

They can be spent at physical and online merchants that accept digital payments through the PayNow or Nets QR formats.

These range from hawker stalls and e-commerce platforms to payments to government agencies and educational institutions."

This seems to be more steps than claiming CDC vouchers. Need to use the LifeSG mobile app. My phone not much storage space left, still need to download app to use the credits.
Nonsense this is why I say everything Gov so call " give " is not free . Why cannot just give hard cash simple as that
all have to tag with this and that
(29-03-2022, 11:39 AM)sgxin Wrote: [ -> ]55+18yo is only 73yo.
But tot NS started much earlier as an old relative in his late 70s had served NS as a policeman.

Think your relative is a Regular, instead of a Police National Servicemen (PNS). You sure his age is correct, and is National Service (NS)?

Full-time National Service (NS) was first introduced in Singapore in 1967. Singapore's full-time National Service policy was extended to the Singapore Police Force in 1975.
(29-03-2022, 01:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nonsense this is why I say everything Gov so call " give " is not free . Why cannot just give hard cash simple as that
all have to tag with this and that

CDC Vouchers used to be physical vouchers. Cos got these buggers, things changed: 

Stealing of CDC vouchers from letterboxes
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...-19-517616
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...e-sporeans

Food court manager exploiting CDC voucher scheme
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...me-2497436

Now have to go digital.
(29-03-2022, 12:11 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Just came to yr post. Thanks.

Can clarify those signed on for 6 years than ORD can considered NS boh ?
(29-03-2022, 03:53 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Can clarify those signed on for 6 years than ORD can considered NS boh ?

I think should qualify so long you have served the Armed Forces.
I just received an SMS message from Community Development Council (CDC) with a link to claim the $100 CDC vouchers - Support the hawkers and Merchant.
You may received their SMS message next couple of days.
(30-03-2022, 01:37 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I think should qualify so long you have served the Armed Forces.
I just received an SMS message from Community Development Council (CDC) with a link to claim the $100 CDC vouchers - Support the hawkers and Merchant.

SMS with links ah? Sure not scam?....... Big Grin
You mean SAF sent out voucher like CDC type to NS fella? They said in July leh...not now!
(30-03-2022, 08:00 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]You mean SAF sent out voucher like CDC type to NS fella?  They said in July leh...not now!
Those got sms now must be scammed already lah. Better check bank account.... Big Grin
(30-03-2022, 08:38 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Those got sms now must be scammed already lah. Better check bank account.... Big Grin

No frighten me lah!  The last $100 from CDC also witn a link to claim. This also should be OK. But, I have not click the link yet. Waiting for feedback from those already click the link. No hurry. Big Grin
(30-03-2022, 11:10 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]No frighten me lah!  The last $100 from CDC also witn a link to claim. This also should be OK. But, I have not click the link yet. Waiting for feedback from those already click the link. No hurry. Big Grin
Laughing
(30-03-2022, 01:37 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]I think should qualify so long you have served the Armed Forces.

today I got received CDC sms claim , is the voucher can use in where

is not related to SAF stuffs
Pages: 1 2