SG Talk

Full Version: Did iFast win Malaysia digital Banking License?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reduced my stake in iFast but kept some

It's last big win was HK MPF.

Next one potentially Malaysia Digital banking license.

It already has foot print in UK.

After stock peaked at $10 it sank to $5 before rebound to $6.

The stock is richly valued and the Fintech space is so crowded with many players now. Licensing control where each can play but many can lay anywhere.

I don't see a moat nor a high sustainable growth any more.

But it was good for that ride up from 90cts to $10. ...I only got out 6-7$.
(05-04-2022, 02:25 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]You are indeed a pathological liar who like to brag 

Don't you have a life or other things to talk about beside your cbailj stocks?

You bought one lot iFast cheap and added more with most bought above $7

That is why you had to keep some

knn suddenly shift from holding piles of SembMarine to piles of iFast

Any braggart also can say own this and that after the stock cheong
I posted my iFast purchase when I bought most at ard 90cts and some below $2.

I have not purchased iFast at any other price.

You have made false accusations against me again and again...
(05-04-2022, 02:54 PM)5354 Wrote: [ -> ]If what you said above is true, congrats

You must remember this - I want you to be a WINNER in you life, not a loser or a liar

My rebuttal to your stock market calls and brags are for your own good

If you see them as attacks or false accusations, you need to a paradigm shift

I.have been truthful. When my Alibaba lost money I do not deny.

I posted every trade I made on HK market win or lose someone can see for themselves.

I am humbled by the market often. ..and do not pretend to be better than I am.

There are things I am good at and things I am not good at.
I think knowing which and being realistic saved me from disaster.

Through the pandemic crash and HK tech stock crash, I stay alive.

I believe the time will come. ...soon
Should be Silverlake
(05-04-2022, 01:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I reduced my stake in iFast but kept some

It's last big win was HK MPF.

Next one potentially Malaysia Digital banking license.

It already has foot print in UK.

After stock peaked at $10 it sank to $5 before rebound to $6.

The stock is richly valued and the Fintech space is so crowded with many players now. Licensing control where each can play but many can lay anywhere.

I don't see a moat nor a high sustainable growth any more.

But it was good for that ride up from 90cts to $10. ...I only got out 6-7$.

Even if win Malaysia license, it’s upside is not too significant and will drift lower over time due to low moat. So at this level $6 it’s time u take profit for all shares. U hold too long opportunity cost. Just sell of all since no moat. It’s richly value at this price too
(06-04-2022, 08:03 AM)Hv Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Even if win Malaysia license, it’s upside is not too significant and will drift lower over time due to low moat. So at this level $6 it’s time u take profit for all shares. U hold too long opportunity cost. Just sell of all since no moat. It’s richly value at this price too
Those who bot at price of $7-10 is waiting long long to recover to their price.
(06-04-2022, 08:03 AM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Even if win Malaysia license, it’s upside is not too significant and will drift lower over time due to low moat. So at this level $6 it’s time u take profit for all shares. U hold too long opportunity cost. Just sell of all since no moat. It’s richly value at this price too

IFast is just 1B valuation roughly
This is very low. It is not inconceivable if they play their cards right they can be 5B ....there is network effect from crossborder ....cross selling of products from their wealth management, fund management business. 

The potential is there and it takes time. That was why I bought at $1.

When it got to $10 people made Hugh profits that are irresistible to take. Its like Anazon going to $300 from $30...then it went to $3000.

Stories are obvious once you reach the final chapter.
(06-04-2022, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]IFast is just 1B valuation roughly
This is very low. It is not inconceivable if they play their cards right they can be 5B ....there is network effect from crossborder ....cross selling of products from their wealth management, fund management business. 

The potential is there and it takes time. That was why I bought at $1.

When it got to $10 people made Hugh profits that are irresistible to take. Its like Anazon going to $300 from $30...then it went to $3000.

Stories are obvious once you reach the final chapter.

Bought at $1 good. Now at $6 don’t see the moat anymore. So don’t buy for the license result.