SG Talk

Full Version: US BABA ADR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been watching the price actions for the past 2hours and my personal gut feel is some big hands are entering.
Ok i in for a quick ride up (hopefully)
Intra day personal trade target $104 - $104.20, personal cut loss target $102.40.
You cannot trade this with tight stops as it is highly volatile.

China tech is the no.1 fav short among traders. It goes down and up a lot.
(12-04-2022, 05:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot trade this with tight stops as it is highly volatile.

China tech is the no.1 fav short among traders. It goes down and up a lot.

Bro, thanks for the advise.
[Image: Screenshot-20220412-110129-Chrome.jpg]

it's like a barrel rolling downhill. hit the the high vol obstacle and bounced up, and now continues its downward path to the valley
(12-04-2022, 11:05 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-20220412-110129-Chrome.jpg]

it's like a barrel rolling downhill. hit the the high vol obstacle and bounced up, and now continues its downward path to the valley

The HSTech Index fell 16 out of 17 months since the peak and ANT IPO halted ..

[Image: 01cH06w.jpg]

What does this tell us ....?

This tells you that unless you are buying for long term you should not touch at all.

Even in  long term there is no guarantee you emerge as winner ....although you are buying cheap.

The political and economic situation in China is a big risk.

When I evaluated these companies as they fall. They look very cheap when HS Tech was at 6.00....now it is at 4.
china under xi today is total communism, so dont talk about market or capitalism anymore inside china today.
1 fine day they will just close china down totally from outside world if ccp still want to continue to rule china.
so all your china stock, property, RMB, bond or whatever china shit, all will just evaporate 1 fine day, LOL LOL.

中国宣布重返计划经济,习近平开启大中央时代。中共中央国务院发文称要加快建设全国统一大市场,要求各地打破壁垒加快内循环,并且资源全部中央直接管制,中国重返计划经济

aiya there're always risk takers blinded by greed. they want china to collapse but still buy china stocks. kena burnt multiple times and yet they'll buy again when the pain is over.
I got very small positions in BABA @ $75, $79, $88, $95, $105, $112, $115 and $117 (behind cents ignored) and due to my itchy hands nature, need to sell some to square off contra losses. I also started to build up small positions in KWEB. Used to trade very often, but ever since visited some "sway" site @ Blk D Level 5 almost 10 years back, i found all my luck like downhill just like the H Tech chart. Keep telling myself just invest and no look @ market but cb fingers.

I also want to build small portfolio in GRAB but their losses are knn, and advise/views for GRAB?
Many thanks.
trade Dow. my return currently records at 44.7%  Big Grin
(12-04-2022, 12:46 PM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]I got very small positions in BABA @ $75, $79, $88, $95, $105, $112, $115 and $117 (behind cents ignored) and due to my itchy hands nature, need to sell some to square off contra losses. I also started to build up small positions in KWEB. Used to trade very often, but ever since visited some "sway" site @ Blk D Level 5 almost 10 years back, i found all my luck like downhill just like the H Tech chart. Keep telling myself just invest and no look @ market but cb fingers.

I also want to build small portfolio in GRAB but their losses are knn, and advise/views for GRAB?
Many thanks.

1. This sway place that you have been Blk 5 lvl D. You need to find a good place to undo the bad luck. A master once told me that hill top like Mount faber or bukit timah can wash away.

2. I would not buy GRAB if I were you. It loses money every year and has to sell shares to fund business that will keep diluting the existing share holders.

3 As for HS Tech Index. ...there is a simple strategy that can work. Let's assume all the China Tech bulls are correct. The HS Tech is destined to double and come back ....it has to start going up..10% , 20% ...eventually 100%. Why not average up. .when it starts to move up.

Problem with many youtubers and bloggers is they assume they are right and everyone else is wrong and when stock goes down they average down...and keep averaging down. One day they realise they are wrong and all their money is gone.

Be humble. You can be wrong. You can lose money. It is okay to lose money as long as you manage the losses to make sure you don't get crushed.
What Blk D? SGH blk D is?
(12-04-2022, 01:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]1. This sway place that you have been Blk 5 lvl D. You need to find a good place to undo the bad luck. A master once told me that hill top like Mount faber or bukit timah can wash away.

2. I would not buy GRAB if I were you. It loses money every year and has to sell shares to fund business that will keep diluting the existing share holders.

3 As for HS Tech Index. ...there is a simple strategy that can work. Let's assume all the China Tech bulls are correct. The HS Tech is destined to double and come back ....it has to start going up..10% , 20% ...eventually 100%. Why not average up. .when it starts to move up.

Problem with many youtubers and bloggers is they assume they are right and everyone else is wrong and when stock goes down they average down...and keep averaging down. One day they realise they are wrong and all their money is gone.

Be humble. You can be wrong. You can lose money. It is okay to lose money as long as you manage the losses to make sure you don't get crushed.

Thanks bro. But the tall places or mountains not quite true as i been to few tall mountains and places in other countries but still no see sunlight. I dunno you still remember me or not but my password to my old ign and my email was forgotten thus i created a new ign, do you remember the remedy for gout guy? That is me think my ign was rtsan or something similar.

(12-04-2022, 01:40 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]What Blk D? SGH blk D is?

Bro, not this SGH although i also been there before, but also somewhere near SGH.
(12-04-2022, 02:46 PM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks bro. But the tall places or mountains not quite true as i been to few tall mountains and places in other countries but still no see sunlight. I dunno you still remember me or not but my password to my old ign and my email was forgotten thus i created a new ign, do you remember the remedy for gout guy? That is me think my ign was rtsan or something similar.

Bro, not this SGH although i also been there before, but also somewhere near SGH.

Dont tell me its the black Moctury building at sgh?
(12-04-2022, 02:57 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Dont tell me its the black Moctury building at sgh?

The mortuary i also been there before to claim my dad body but there got 5 storey meh.
(12-04-2022, 03:05 PM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]The mortuary i also been there before to claim my dad body but there got 5 storey meh.
Library ah?
(12-04-2022, 03:38 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Library ah?

Bro, venue not important. Or you want guide me to invest? But not to horlland pls, old liao + not much bullets left.
(12-04-2022, 03:46 PM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, venue not important. Or you want guide me to invest? But not to horlland pls, old liao + not much bullets left.

What sway place?
(12-04-2022, 03:54 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]What sway place?

Nothing important la. What stocks can trade?
(12-04-2022, 08:36 PM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing important la. What stocks can trade?

Netease and Tencent because China ease the suspension of new games.
(12-04-2022, 08:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Netease and Tencent because China ease the suspension of new games.

Bro, netease chart "looked" a bit ugly to me, what your entry px?
(12-04-2022, 08:53 PM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, netease chart "looked" a bit ugly to me, what your entry px?

High...but  I have not bought recebtly just saw this news.
Today feel like one of those days HK market will open quiet...then surge up like a rocket.

One reason is the short position have build up in anticipation of Fed hikes and US market look totally unfazed and was steady yesterday.

Look for HSI andHS texh to surge.

HSI looks quiet ...but all that will soon change.

[Image: 4lHUuT4.jpg]
(13-04-2022, 08:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Today feel like one of those days HK market will open quiet...then surge up like a rocket.

One reason is the short position have build up in anticipation of Fed hikes and US market look totally unfazed and was steady yesterday.

China inflation so likely no rate cut. Market disappointed. Don’t think will surge for Hsi
(13-04-2022, 08:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Today feel like one of those days HK market will open quiet...then surge up like a rocket.

Bro, 9988 can buy? Tq
(13-04-2022, 11:44 AM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, 9988 can buy? Tq

Yesterday you ask me which to buy I gave you 2 names.

Now up 200pts but it should go much higher by end of the day.

[Image: l6Dv0XU.jpg]
(13-04-2022, 01:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Now up 200pts but it should go much higher by end of the day.

[Image: l6Dv0XU.jpg]

Congrats then dudeSmile 1 hr to go….. as long as prc no cut rate Hsi very difficult to rally.
(13-04-2022, 11:44 AM)roguetrader Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, 9988 can buy? Tq

Bro, you do intra day or swing next day? Tq
Pages: 1 2