SG Talk

Full Version: China Zero Covid = Severe economic slump...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not rocket science just common sense.
Not only that the longer they continue along this path 
The more difficult it is to recover back without permanent damage to economy.

Expect China SSE index to slump that will also drag down HSI which is a good index now to short and make money

China economy is is trouble now.
China A50 slump but its only the beginning.
[Image: fvog3Ry.jpg]
(25-04-2022, 02:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Not rocket science just common sense.

Expect China SSE index to slump that will also drag down HSI which is a good index now to short and make money

Nope, China economy is not in trouble.
China JUST like USA simple as that.

I suspect China is indirectly support Russia using " Covi19 " as a thing to lock down to play the supply to the messing up world.
Cause inflation etc to the mass out there because they do sancution on Russia.

Do note even USA a lot companies depend from China , good an example Apple now their production got affect.
etc not just USA also other countries
down to SG.
(25-04-2022, 03:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, China economy is not in trouble.

I suspect China is indirectly support Russia using " Covi19 " as a thing to lock down to play the supply to the  messing up world.

Do note even USA a lot companies depend from China , good an example Apple now their production got affect.
down to SG.

Ha, you suddenly become very clever. This info must be from your uncle...... Big Grin
(25-04-2022, 03:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, China economy is not in trouble.

I suspect China is indirectly support Russia using " Covi19 " as a thing to lock down to play the supply to the  messing up world.

down to SG.

You are smarter than Sgbutt !  Big Grin
China's economy will still grow at a rate higher than many other economies.  This is because it is still a developing country.  But its future growth rates will slow down and will depend much on whether they still want to stick to zero covid policy.  What will affect China's growth will be the mounting domestic debt which is presently spiralling down in a vicious cycle until China's economy is again on a healthy and recovery path.
https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...oblem.html
[Image: xkls8eR.png]

About 70% of Chinese people's wealth is presently in housing & property which is fueling about 20% of Chinese GDP.  This growth has completely vanished over the last few years  and now is just a dream for many of them
https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-econo...-financial
[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-25-171312.jpg]
(25-04-2022, 02:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Not rocket science just common sense.

dont worry! end of the year, china gdp growth will report close to 5.5% growth as always.
but dont ask me how they do it. Your guess is as good as mine.

So many liao still 0 meh?
First of all, what exactly is the definition of a "Severe economic slump" as stated in the title? For sure, there's going to be some impact on its GDP growth due to the Covid disruptions, but this takes place within the larger context of a worldwide economic slowdown.

We must also be cognizant of the fact that for whatever reasons, China has been very restrained in its monetary and fiscal policies to date, i.e. so far there has been no overt action taken to pump up GDP and the financial markets for whatever reasons. This is in contrast to a lot of other countries that have done otherwise and are now suffering from severe inflation.

While some of the them are now trying to tighten up or at least slow the loosening of their money supply, this act also introduces a whole lot of other economic and social problems that need to be addressed.

As for the usual pastings of household debt, I have addressed them in more detail in an earlier post some weeks ago. In short, the subject matter is far more complicated than the "straight forward" manner which the mainstream media and a couple of forumers are putting across.

To help lift up the quality of posts here, it would be good if people who post such graphs or news put in some effort to expand on their own research findings, interpretations and the economic theories they subscribe to when making certain projections. Otherwise it's really just a meaningless mudsling between opposing camps who just share click bait links to material that support their views without any real personal input.
You all anti China forumer don't have to worry about China - China has over USD3.1 trillions of foreign reserves to play with! You all should rather focus on your masters US UK EU predicaments instead - their economies all are crumbling fast!

And I must applaud ForeverAlone - he/she is right! China has her reason to maintain the zero covid policy! Tell me have you seen any Chinese tourists around!! They are real big spenders! Yeah yeah every country said open up no quarantine blah blah ... but without the Chinese tourists all are suffering- and thats the reason why so many countries cry foul regarding China's zero covid policy! No money is rolling in for tgee countries including Singapore ... go figure out!
(25-04-2022, 03:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, you suddenly become very clever. This info must be from your uncle...... Big Grin

I been trained by my Uncle mah Smile

My Uncle told me don't believe , listen too much from so call " Local Financial Guru etc, just listen for FUN that all "
He told me literally Why need to listen Locals so call Financial expert?
Whereas the REAL ones out there.
The real economic situation

(25-04-2022, 06:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I been trained by my Uncle mah Smile

My Uncle told me don't believe , listen too much from so call " Local Financial Guru etc, just listen for FUN that all "
He told me literally Why need to listen Locals so call Financial expert?
Whereas the REAL ones out there.

Your uncle very wise....... Big Grin
(25-04-2022, 06:25 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]already said earlier, next is beijing, also hangzhou.
hangzhou is alibaba HQ, anyway, most top alibaba president already run road to US, LOL LOL.

北京恐重演上海封城悲劇居民瘋狂搶購

上海经济才刚崩完,杭州也开始了。中国经济彻底没救了。

totally gone case.

today HSI down to around 20000 & SSE plunges to around 3000 now.
SSE plunges >60% from their peak, HSI compared to Dow, down like crazy in last few yrs.
china property dive straight down across whole china today, more story if follow this thread.
RMB just  started to meltdown from 6.3+ to 6.5+ last few days, today at 6.6, more down to come.
china foreign reserved already in negative, debt burst everywhere in china today.

股債匯暴跌,中國市場陷痛苦期

(25-04-2022, 06:33 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]totally gone case.

Kokee loves LIES and FAKE NEWS from your beloved Falun Gong Cult so much ah?  Thinking
(25-04-2022, 06:05 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]You all anti China forumer don't have to worry about China - China has over USD3.1 trillions of foreign reserves to play with! You all should rather focus on your masters US UK EU predicaments  instead -  their economies all are crumbling fast!

And I must applaud ForeverAlone - he/she is right! China has her reason to maintain the zero covid policy! Tell me have you seen any Chinese tourists around!! They are real big spenders! Yeah yeah every country said open up no quarantine blah blah ... but without the Chinese tourists all are suffering- and thats the reason why so many countries cry foul regarding  China's zero covid policy! No money is rolling in for tgee countries including Singapore ... go figure out!

YA, but $2trillion in US treasury. Can be frozen anytime , ok?
(25-04-2022, 06:05 PM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]You all anti China forumer don't have to worry about China - China has over USD3.1 trillions of foreign reserves to play with! You all should rather focus on your masters US UK EU predicaments  instead -  their economies all are crumbling fast!

And I must applaud ForeverAlone - he/she is right! China has her reason to maintain the zero covid policy! Tell me have you seen any Chinese tourists around!! They are real big spenders! Yeah yeah every country said open up no quarantine blah blah ... but without the Chinese tourists all are suffering- and thats the reason why so many countries cry foul regarding  China's zero covid policy! No money is rolling in for tgee countries including Singapore ... go figure out!

[Image: img_20220424_090819_e_1-png.143915]
(26-04-2022, 11:21 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote: [ -> ][Image: img_20220424_090819_e_1-png.143915]

ah mao, 你们法龙宫也只会做这样的事?
画个猪头也能收到钱?
(26-04-2022, 09:44 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]with ton of foreign investment & factories pull out of china plus bankrupt, cut jobs, no domestic demand, jobless surges to sky in china now, cut pay, retrenchment shoot like crazy, unemployment in china today super scary.
with this bad economy situation, china CPF in big trouble as not many people pay CPF but those collect CPF increase, retirement & pension scheme going to bankrupt in china.
china banks also huge problem after property crash, many china banks going to insolvent.

中共社會養老金出大事

河南省:五家銀行🏦,出大問題啦!!!

alibaba down to almost  80 now, RMB down to almost 6.6 now, another  17 china company going to delist from US market, very nice.
china whole economy is crashing down fast with covid & Ukraine war, inflation & marker crash.
as title said, china stock, property, bond, RMB & debt default, all hit very badly, many banks even going to stop.

今天, A股股灾大崩盘!人民币汇率暴跌,离7越来越近!发生了什么?全球为何疯狂抛售中国资产?北京封城的高潮要来了!

中概股慘跌一半!美點名近17家企業將被除牌!

(26-04-2022, 11:25 AM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]alibaba down to almost  80 now, RMB down to almost 6.6 now, another  17 china company going to delist from US market, very nice.
china whole economy is crashing down fast with covid & Ukraine war, inflation & marker crash.
as title said, china stock, property, bond, RMB & debt default, all hit very badly, many banks even going to stop.

今天, A股股灾大崩盘!人民币汇率暴跌,离7越来越近!发生了什么?全球为何疯狂抛售中国资产?北京封城的高潮要来了!

中概股慘跌一半!美點名近17家企業將被除牌!

So....now how many white coks can u suck in 1 day? Laughing

This is true. Few days ago, news said the airport/airline usage in Singapore is only about 30% of pre-pandemic level. Seems like the tourists are not coming.
(26-04-2022, 11:41 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]This is true. Few days ago, news said the airport/airline usage in Singapore is only about 30% of pre-pandemic level. Seems like the tourists are not coming.

Only Fool like us Singaporeans so " anxious travel as if only left one day to survive like that can't wait to travel "

In fact Most a lot foreigners never go travelling much still. Don't get mistaken they travel, in fact is Visit their close ones , relatives not say solely for leisure travelling.
(26-04-2022, 12:07 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]as above, said many times here, china foreign reserved not $3.1T, is negative almost US$3T now.
all these moronic comie dogs still live in their wet dream, that is why  RMB is super fragile, just wait for the best time to crash it totally.

Xi report to a farking white cok sucker like u ah? Thinking
(09-04-2022, 05:50 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]all these know nut comie dog.
china total debt to GDP, including both internal & external debt, govt & private debt, easily 700-800% of GDP.
china foreign reserved is still US$3T> my foot, with recent sanction, pull out factories & investment, plus all the USD debt, china actual reserved is negative now.
all these know but comie dogs here, especially niubee, real moron, let see how he reply my this post, LOL LOL.

中国外汇储备扣除历年外商投资本金和盈利,不但不是官方说的顺差三万亿,反而是负债两万六七千亿美元,已经资不抵债

as above, said many times here, china foreign reserved not $3.1T, is negative almost US$3T now.
all these moronic comie dogs still live in their wet dream, that is why RMB is super fragile, just wait for the best time to crash it totally.
(26-04-2022, 12:07 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ]as above, said many times here, china foreign reserved not $3.1T, is negative almost US$3T now.
all these moronic comie dogs still live in their wet dream, that is why RMB is super fragile, just wait for the best time to crash it totally.

I not pro China or pro America either. I feel No matter how so call bad, even worst,

end of the day These Two SuperNations are the Ones control most.

Put it this way, Most countries need either one of them come resources, labour, misc stuffs backend
(26-04-2022, 12:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I not pro China or pro America either. I feel No matter how so call bad, even worst,

end of the day These Two SuperNations are the Ones control most.

Put it this way, Most countries need either one of them come resources, labour, misc stuffs backend

I also not pro china or pro america, comie dogs here can bark whatever lies they like, I just want real fact & hard truth.
(26-04-2022, 12:23 PM)kokee Wrote: [ -> ] I also not pro china or pro america, comie dogs here can bark whatever lies they like, I just want real fact & hard truth.

U r a farking chinaman who suck white coks only. So, dont act u love Chinese sausages too. Laughing
(26-04-2022, 12:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]U r a farking chinaman who suck white coks only. So, dont act u love Chinese sausages too. Laughing

aiya these amd addicted to amk, can't change already