SG Talk

Full Version: Is this one of the best places to retire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Magical World of China!

How to Retire in CHINA?
Why u wan retire there?
(28-08-2021, 05:48 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Why u wan retire there?

What do you think?
(28-08-2021, 06:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think?

Weather? Or people? China wife? Or parent china?
(28-08-2021, 06:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Weather? Or people? China wife? Or parent china?

My great-grandfather came from China!  Big Grin
No place like home.
The place may be beautiful, 
With good natrual surrounding, but that's not my place.
My family, my friends are here. 
The food i love, nothing can match.
(28-08-2021, 06:06 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]My great-grandfather came from China!  Big Grin

Chey! Like that u wan to retire there. Holiday n staying there are different la.
(28-08-2021, 06:07 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]No place like home.
The place may be beautiful, 
With good natrual surrounding, but that's not my place.
My family, my friends are here. 
The food i love, nothing can match.

Can make a new home, maybe, with a new partner!  Big Grin
(28-08-2021, 06:08 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Chey! Like that u wan to retire there. Holiday n staying there are different la.

China is so big. If I live there I can travel while year round to different parts of China.  Big Grin
They will suddenly round you up and said your money is their money.
(28-08-2021, 06:26 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]They will suddenly round you up and said your money is their money.

Pls stop living in lies and disillusion based on such lies!
Very good air quality in Hainan.

Livestreaming on Hainan Sanya:
https://live.ixigua.com/326110/
(28-08-2021, 06:26 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]They will suddenly round you up and said your money is their money.

You sure u not talking about Yeendia?
Cooking is a hassle, so the best form of retirement will be in a "retirement" hotel or apartment that provides 3 meals.
Hainan has many such accommodations and charges are very reasonable (S$400-700/mth per person).
With the highspeed rail or cheap airfare, one can always go for short trips when bored.
Of course overseas retirement will only be viable if one doesn't have major illnesses (unless that country legalises euthanasia and one doesn't mind being cremated/buried there).

Eg

Or in Guangxi coastal city 北海 too:
I still prefer to retire here in spore.
When u retire n have $$$, it's best to see the world's natural beauties n wonders..

China is best now under current pandemic environment...for travel around the vast country...n stay perhaps for 3 months or so at a stretch , 

Home sweet home after dat...where medical facilities here r unsurpassed anywhere in the world...can always use red dot as base to launch our holidays to places open to us
Retirement in Singapore is going to be more and more expensive..

Probably will have to settle for retirement village/community in Malaysia or Thailand, where cost is cheaper..

Of coz, if you are rich, retired anywhere is a breeze..