SG Talk

Full Version: Buffett becomes biggest shareholder of Paramount Plus (Viaxom CBS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was too early on this one buying 20+% higher  price. Losing 25%.

But the old sage of Omaha eventually stepped in.seeing value here

[Image: gtt1GO2.jpg]
(17-05-2022, 10:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I was too early on this one buying 20+% higher  price. Losing 25%.

But the old sage of Omaha eventually stepped in.seeing value here

[Image: gtt1GO2.jpg]

Yr opportunity cost too high. Hold very long already and still heavy loss in this correct? Buffett stocks will take another 10 yrs to see fruits.
(17-05-2022, 10:27 PM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Yr opportunity cost too high. Hold very long already and still heavy loss in this correct? Buffett stocks will take another 10 yrs to see fruits.

Alghough I buy for long term. Like everyone I prefer my stock to go up after I buy all I want to buy.

Good to see buffett has bought. It means he see value and safety margin at current price.

I saw the same thing when price was 30% higher.
there're differences between buffett and buffet
Sgbutt needs validation. Like from the fengshui master
(18-05-2022, 12:19 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Sgbutt needs validation. Like from the fengshui master

Just need a bit of help from heavens.
Already do what I can as human. The rest is divine.
(18-05-2022, 07:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Just need a bit of help from heavens.
Already do what I can as human. The rest is divine.

Price stabalise after this, at least don’t need to see below $30 again