SG Talk

Full Version: 27yo Malay woman aka “Matilda Lee” tweets offensive remarks kena SPF investigations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This woman is extremely dangerous. She pretends to be a Chinese to post racist accusations online.
Not only dangerous but dumb.
At this sensitive time she is asking for it.
This can be deemed as instigating racial tension. Very serious....... Rolleyes
I hope police will take stern action against her!

[Image: Screenshot-20210902-134741.jpg]
(02-09-2021, 01:37 PM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]This woman is extremely dangerous. She pretends to be a Chinese to post racist accusations online.

not too long ago also for 1 post as Sharon to stir shit too.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malay-man-susp...38456.html

also a malay.. knn..
All these masquerados posting racial hatred sud b arrested n serve with five rotans
...her posts

[Image: screenshot-www-instagram-com-2021-09-02-14-40-25.png]
From observations the mini can say and act sexist against maja and get away with just a warning. But if the other way around it will be full force of ah kong??
Need re-education. Just like the terrorists.
(02-09-2021, 01:37 PM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]This woman is extremely dangerous. She pretends to be a Chinese to post racist accusations online.

In EDMW forum, SGTALK, Courtyard Cafe forum, all those nicks that have very chinese characters sounding names and they everyday post threads/postings to bash PRCs and bash China and these nicks claim to be singaporean chinese but they are not chinese race, they are either indians or malays or eurasians.

One such example is that nick SghainanLee from edmw forum, that nick claims he is a hainanese singaporean but he is actually indian, all his postings are all bashing PRCs and China. He doesn't have a single post that criticize indian FTs
(02-09-2021, 02:54 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]In EDMW forum, SGTALK, Courtyard Cafe forum, all those nicks that have very chinese characters sounding names and they everyday post threads/postings to bash PRCs and bash China and these nicks claim to be singaporean chinese but they are not chinese race, they are either indians or malays or eurasians.

One such example is that nick SghainanLee from edmw forum, that nick claims he is a hainanese singaporean but he is actually indian, all his postings are all bashing PRCs and China. He doesn't have a single post that criticize indian FTs

I was suspecting that this was the case a few years ago.  Sad
So what's the fukcing problem then? In here there are lots of arseols with shit brain condeming so called CECA! That's acceptable but hitting back your own race isn't! What an ass hole you're.
(02-09-2021, 02:54 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]In EDMW forum, SGTALK, Courtyard Cafe forum, all those nicks that have very chinese characters sounding names and they everyday post threads/postings to bash PRCs and bash China and these nicks claim to be singaporean chinese but they are not chinese race, they are either indians or malays or eurasians.

Ex Sg talk forum also had a few plps.
Their posts were also very biased.
(02-09-2021, 03:19 PM)Robin Hood Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the fukcing problem then? In here there are lots of arseols with shit brain condeming so called CECA! That's acceptable but hitting back your own race isn't! What an ass hole you're.

you are a stupid asshole!

you got fuking problem!

Those netizens that condemn CECA they never pretend that they are indians, they always openly admit they are chinese!

But it is very cowardly and very despicable for NON-chinese netizens pretending to be chinese race when attacking chinese/PRCs/China!

This is the difference, you crazy retard!
(02-09-2021, 03:32 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]you are a stupid asshole!

you got fuking problem!

Those netizens that condemn CECA they never pretend that they are indians, they always openly admit they are chinese!

But it is very cowardly and very despicable for NON-chinese netizens pretending to be chinese race when attacking chinese/PRCs/China!

This is the difference, you crazy retard!

actually he is pretending to be chinese and talk down malays, trying to stir the emotions of malays.
The SPF is very busy?
(02-09-2021, 02:52 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]From observations the mini can say and act sexist against maja and get away with just a warning. But if the other way around it will be full force of ah kong??

I still think is quite puzzling why that Tiong Bahru Plaza case whereby an indian woman assaulted a PRC female total stranger for no reason at all and then she barged into a shop to assault two chinese salesgirls (PRCs or malaysian-chinese) for no reason at all and this indian woman also made racist remarks by saying "bloody idiot you chinese girls" but up till now a few years had already passed and no updates on this case.

No jail or not even a fine for this indian woman?? becos a few years already passed and still no updates from the media on this case.

In comparison a few years ago a singaporean-chinese man was sentenced to jail for a few weeks becos he made insulting remarks about a India foreign worker in the same lift. Although he made the insulting remarks is wrong but he never hit the indian worker.

But that tiong bahru case that indian woman assaulted three chinese female total strangers for no reason at all.
I hope the authoriities must be fair when dealing with those singaporeans that display racial discrimination against foreigners.

Cannot be double standard when local-born indians display racist behaviours against China people or other foreign chinese, is tolerated or just a simple warning and no jail and no fine. But if local-born chinese display racist behaviours against india people, then get jailed or fined.

Last year that bus incident whereby a local indian he never wear mask and he board a bus, the china bus captain is only doing his duty , but the indian guy scold vulgarities and racist insults at the china bus captain and again this case has no update from the media so far.
(02-09-2021, 03:47 PM)portaly Wrote: [ -> ]I still think is quite puzzling why that Tiong Bahru Plaza case whereby an indian woman assaulted a PRC female total stranger for no reason at all and then she barged into a shop to assault two chinese salesgirls (PRCs or malaysian-chinese) for no reason at all and this indian woman also made racist remarks by saying "bloody idiot you chinese girls" but up till now a few years had already passed and no updates on this case.

No jail or not even a fine for this indian woman?? becos a few years already passed and still no updates from the media on this case.

In comparison a few years ago a singaporean-chinese man was sentenced to jail for a few weeks becos he made insulting remarks about a India foreign worker in the same lift. Although he made the insulting remarks is wrong but he never hit the indian worker.

But that tiong bahru case that indian woman assaulted three chinese female total strangers for no reason at all.

☠️🌚👁️🌚◼️⚫🖤👽

Spot on..
Hiding below a race nick and inducing racist comment on minority is evil....
Full intention to divide our society racial harmony.

And at the same time, attacking Chinese race in SG, misleading others to believe we are racist..with......
Chinese privilege .

SPF and our court should apply full force on such criminal...
tau niau bor hor say Laughing
What matilda lee commented about the malays are true. The only untruth is she pretend to be a Chinese.
Seem like there is a movement to create disharmony amongst race in SG..
Attacking the Majority constantly..

I hope the relevant authorities checking on these people behind the scenes...
It can be worst that terrorism...
What she look like?
Dunno how she look like but think she listened this song often. Unker of FA also like I believe.... Big Grin

portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 11:27 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
portaly
I am Retard!