SG Talk

Full Version: Can transfer money from mom's POSB a/c to her Retirement Account ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can or not ah ?

can i help her to transfer money from her POSB a/c to her RA ?..................use her ATM card ?

must use AXA machine or POSB's ATM also can ?
Can transfer a few dollar...transfer more cannot..
(25-06-2022, 01:54 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]can or not ah ?

can i help her to transfer money from her POSB a/c to her RA ?..................use her ATM card ?

SGtalk is a beaching and quarrel forum, not CPF customer service.
Just give them a call, they are more then happy to take your mom $$$

Go into CPf website log in to her account using singpass then look for topup jn menu. Do a topup to RA.
(25-06-2022, 02:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Go into CPf website log in to her account using singpass then look for topup jn menu. Do a topup to RA.

Are you very sure? You done it before?

The Cpf website is linked to all Sg banks including foreign banks??
I told CPF I want to top up $2m immediately. When I reach 65yo...cpf hv to start paying me base on the $2m I top up earlier.

CPF: But u didn't send us the $2m yet
Me: I know....I promise to credit the $$$ when Im 100 yo. Just like u farking took my $$$ and dont return!
(25-06-2022, 02:19 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Are you very sure? You done it before?

The Cpf website is linked to all Sg banks including foreign banks??

Now can use paynow
heard there is a " loop hole " in CPF ,

I remember heard what use your parents one top up this and that than you can withdraw your parents CPF money

I think Bro Jac is the best person to ask for advice since he always in and out from CPF procedure.😀