Can transfer money from mom's POSB a/c to her Retirement Account ?

can or not ah ?

can i help her to transfer money from her POSB a/c to her RA ?..................use her ATM card ?

must use AXA machine or POSB's ATM also can ?

Can transfer a few dollar...transfer more cannot..

(25-06-2022, 01:54 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  can or not ah ?

can i help her to transfer money from her POSB a/c to her RA ?..................use her ATM card ?

SGtalk is a beaching and quarrel forum, not CPF customer service.
Just give them a call, they are more then happy to take your mom $$$

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Go into CPf website log in to her account using singpass then look for topup jn menu. Do a topup to RA.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-06-2022, 02:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Go into CPf website log in to her account using singpass then look for topup jn menu. Do a topup to RA.

Are you very sure? You done it before?

The Cpf website is linked to all Sg banks including foreign banks??

I told CPF I want to top up $2m immediately. When I reach 65yo...cpf hv to start paying me base on the $2m I top up earlier.

CPF: But u didn't send us the $2m yet
Me: I know....I promise to credit the $$$ when Im 100 yo. Just like u farking took my $$$ and dont return!

(25-06-2022, 02:19 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Are you very sure? You done it before?

The Cpf website is linked to all Sg banks including foreign banks??

Now can use paynow

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

heard there is a " loop hole " in CPF ,

I remember heard what use your parents one top up this and that than you can withdraw your parents CPF money

I think Bro Jac is the best person to ask for advice since he always in and out from CPF procedure.😀