SG Talk

Full Version: That video showing the Malay talking to the boy and walking back to car was removed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, a key video which will shed light as to why the cbai was so agitated was removed and not shown

Clearly this case is one of a sly Malay family in the black car versus an overactive cbai who has every reason to hit back, even though it is perceived as very aggressive but perhaps in such a situation, that was the only way, as after that moment, if she does not seize the moment, she will regret not showing that Malay that she cannot be bullied so easily
Why the Boy like Ah Gua Ah Gua ladyboy?
that's why most singkees are known to be conned easily
where is the video??
(12-07-2022, 09:24 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Why the Boy like Ah Gua Ah Gua ladyboy?
Give the boy a break. He is only 18. Another 5 to 10 years will see a real man emerged
(12-07-2022, 09:34 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]that's why most singkees are known to be conned easily

The woman is not singkee. She's Malaysian.
(12-07-2022, 09:34 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]that's why most singkees are known to be conned easily

Con by China Conmen...
First critical video is who tried to cut the other's lane. And exactly how the accident occurred, ie who's at fault.
(12-07-2022, 09:51 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]The woman is not singkee. She's Malaysian.

I mean those who made a big hoo-hah without knowing what had happened exactly prior to the incident
Don't be carried away by social media.
Just another road rage incident.
Tomorrow there will be a new one.
Leave it to the police.
It's their job, not ours.
For entertainment lah....SG not much news, unlike China got banking crisis rumours, covid lockdown, war mongering news etc etc...Lol
From video, it is the other black car that cuts the lane and scratch the car she is in. Her head comes out of the window and clean the car. It might be a new car.

Cutting of lanes are very common near the custom. Last time, I brought a Taiwanese to withdrawal money in JB, another lady also die die want to cut in. I refused. End up, the mirrors rub each other. I horned and she stopped.
(12-07-2022, 10:16 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]From video, it is the other black car that cuts the lane and scratch the car she is in. Her head comes out of the window and clean the car. It might be a new car.

Cutting of lanes are very common near the custom. Last time, I brought a Taiwanese to withdrawal money in JB, another lady also die die want to cut in. I refused. End up, the mirrors rub each other. I horned and she stopped.

The Taiwanese is a woman ah?...... Big Grin
(12-07-2022, 10:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]The Taiwanese is a woman ah?...... Big Grin

No lah. Male businessman. Else I dare to do like that?
There will always be 2-side of a same story...

ST today suddenly print the person who post the video now asking not to doxx the other party and now quoted saying "the way she is being treated is unfair to her." 

What is interesting is the Toyota Alphard occupants were "heading to the property they own at Forest City in Johor Bahru."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...hould-stop

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(12-07-2022, 10:16 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]From video, it is the other black car that cuts the lane and scratch the car she is in. Her head comes out of the window and clean the car. It might be a new car.

Can please share that video that showed Alphard cut into Cerato's lane and scratched Cerato?
(12-07-2022, 09:53 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Con by China Conmen...

Got proof ? Statistic...
(12-07-2022, 10:13 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]I mean those who made a big hoo-hah without knowing what had happened exactly prior to the incident

A lot of Malaysians when they see the Singapore plate on the car, immediately come out to criticise Singaporeans sia suay lor etc.
(12-07-2022, 10:40 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of Malaysians when they see the Singapore plate on the car, immediately come out to criticise Singaporeans sia suay lor etc.

Not saying all are like that..but this incident reminds me of a Jurong workshop incident video that had also gone viral few years ago, where one of the lead actress turn out to be a PR... What I do notice however is some women can be incredibly "brave" and over-reactive when comes to protecting their families, friend, etc etc.

[Image: car-workshop.png]
Lesson Learnt: Choose a timing where few go. Mid-night or working days. By plane.
(12-07-2022, 10:46 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/SGRVAdmin/video...1842906494

Thanks for posting. Alphard was cutting the lane. But to me, it looks likely Cerato buay song and moved ahead and scratched Alphard instead....
(12-07-2022, 11:15 AM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting. Alphard was cutting the lane. But to me, it looks likely Cerato buay song and moved ahead and scratched Alphard instead....

Also can interpret like that. One cut in, you move, accident. Sometimes, the motorbikes zig-zag here and there and can also scratch the car.

The ques can take hours to clear until after mid-night where suddenly all the ques disappear.
(12-07-2022, 09:51 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]The woman is not singkee. She's Malaysian.

(12-07-2022, 10:55 AM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ][Image: car-workshop.png]

Malaysian char- boh very fierce like Vietnamese woman.
(12-07-2022, 11:09 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Lesson Learnt: Choose a timing where few go. Mid-night or working days. By plane.
I long ago avoid going to Jay-bee...a Sh!T hole long known for your wallet instantly fatten x3 after crossing the CIQ, cheap food and shopping, plus "notorious for shootings, muggings and carjackings." Laughing

(12-07-2022, 10:40 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of Malaysians when they see the Singapore plate on the car, immediately come out to criticise Singaporeans sia suay lor etc.

That's why never drive SG plate into JB..
Being targeted and shame in social media for any small issues..
With the jam delaying for hours.
No fun at all..
Cheaper food also not worthy
(12-07-2022, 10:55 AM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]Not saying all are like that..but this incident reminds me of a Jurong workshop incident video that had also gone viral few years ago, where one of the lead actress turn out to be a PR... What I do notice however is some women can be incredibly "brave" and over-reactive when comes to protecting their families, friend, etc etc.

[Image: car-workshop.png]

Once they found it was PR from MY.
All MY Internet and authority stop reporting. 
Hypocrisy
(12-07-2022, 11:09 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Lesson Learnt: Choose a timing where few go. Mid-night or working days. By plane.

Best is to avoid MY..
Anti Sgreans sentiment is very high
(12-07-2022, 02:31 PM)moonrab Wrote: [ -> ]Best is to avoid MY..
Anti Sgreans sentiment is very high

PAP still depend on those Malaysian

like Jac Lau to defend SG

as if he will drive a tank or plane to flatten them
(12-07-2022, 11:15 AM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting. Alphard was cutting the lane. But to me, it looks likely Cerato buay song and moved ahead and scratched Alphard instead....

When one party is forcing  its way in lane and the other party refuses to give way....a collision occurs ...whose fault?
Pages: 1 2