SG Talk

Full Version: Dow likely started turning down from Friday 3 Sept 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My system points to Dow falling in coming weeks.
It is fed with all inputs not just the time series.

But if you are not invested in US stocks especially industrials ...should be okay...

It is likely HK and SG market will decorrelate with Dow as they were going down when US stocks rose.

Dow will move down from here but Asian markets should do okay.

[Image: 3mqnAtH.jpg]
how about Nasdaq
From my years of observation, it is futile to predict the ups and downs of the index. If you guess it correctly it's all due to luck.
(07-09-2021, 10:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]From my years of observation, it is futile to predict the ups and downs of the index. If you guess it correctly it's all due to luck.

Many cannot predict and should not as they neither have the tools nor ability to do it consistently......the market does not make it easy for you to beat it.

I am using alot of data and processing power to do this. Not kindergarten methods.
The gap between HSI and Dow will close ....there is now net flow to HK. The surest proof and verification is tonight you see dow drop by 300-400pts but if will have no effect on HSI tomorrow and no surprise if hsi move up

This gap has to close.....red(s&p) will go down and blue (hsi)will go up

[Image: uKrUaDd.jpg]
(07-09-2021, 10:29 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]how about Nasdaq

Naddaq will drift down much less.
(07-09-2021, 10:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Many cannot predict and should not as they neither have the tools nor ability to do it consistently......the market does not make it easy for you to beat it.

I am using alot of data and processing power to do this. Not kindergarten methods.

In other words, u r saying u r very zhun. But how come last time, u always reverse indicator?  Rotfl
(08-09-2021, 06:28 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, u r saying u r very zhun. But how come last time, u always reverse indicator?  Rotfl

You mean 10yrs ago when I just started?...I did not know much then like person in kindergarten.
(08-09-2021, 06:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]You mean 10yrs ago when I just started?...I did not know much then like person in kindergarten.
U r saying that u r very zhun now lah?  Rotfl
Sgbuffet is like 4G. Can flip prata at will Laughing
(08-09-2021, 06:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]You mean 10yrs ago when I just started?...I did not know much then like person in kindergarten.

Now then you say you kindergarten but that time you acted like professional and screamed Dow surge, market plunge, HSI crash every other day. Many really thought you are a professional trader from Wall street employed by CNA forum to help newbies and followed your calls until they ended up in horlan. There was one big boy who followed you until he became Exbb now....... Rolleyes
(08-09-2021, 07:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Now then you say you kindergarten but that time you acted like professional and screamed Dow surge, market plunge, HSI crash every other day. Many really thought you are a professional trader from Wall street employed by CNA forum to help newbies and followed your calls until they ended up in horlan. There was one big boy who followed you until he became Exbb now....... Rolleyes

When starting out I made some mistakes but learn along the way. I do not know any traders or professionals with perfect record yet lc
(08-09-2021, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]When starting out I made some mistakes but learn along the way. I do not know any traders or professionals with perfect record yet lc

Overall u r already better than a lot of those so call big analyst. Only short coming is u do not have good exit strategy.
We will start seeing the correction next few week just my thoughts
Is Syfe a workable for investment long term? Any take here?
Update on the turn down.
Delta variant the underlying industrial economy is very weak.
Tech will hold but not go up much.
If orderly selloff money will flow to undervalued markets if disruptive selloff it will drag everyone down.

[Image: pmPGDCK.jpg]
(11-09-2021, 08:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Update on the turn down.
If orderly selloff money will flow to undervalued markets if disruptive selloff it will drag everyone down.

U talk like no talk like that. Everyone can see it's going down lah. Go down until where? Where's the bottom?
(11-09-2021, 08:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Update on the turn down.

Dude u r not very sure about yr analysis on money post on another tread then. U claim money will flow to asia but here u believe a disruptive fall will also drag asia down. So it’s not Hsi n asia decouple from dow as u believe. They still move in line.
(11-09-2021, 09:16 AM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Dude u r not very sure about yr analysis on money post on another tread then. U claim money will flow to asia but here u believe a disruptive fall will also drag asia down. So it’s not Hsi n asia decouple from dow as u believe. They still move in line.

These are the markets very dynamic.

My view is Asia and tech are going to be okay.rught now the fall in dow is still non disruptive.......unexpected things cN happen, I am not God.
Dow continues its fall.

[Image: bgYel6F.jpg]
(15-09-2021, 07:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Dow continues its fall.

[Image: bgYel6F.jpg]

Asia stocks not spared
(15-09-2021, 09:03 AM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Asia stocks not spared

Today should able to pivot and go opposite...HK China and maybe Singapore.

Not Nikkei
(15-09-2021, 09:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Today should able to pivot and go opposite...HK China and maybe Singapore.

Not Nikkei

Overly optimistic bro. Look at the fall is intense
(15-09-2021, 09:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Today should able to pivot and go opposite...HK China and maybe Singapore.

Not Nikkei

Look at Hsi fall, no where pivot yet
(16-09-2021, 02:14 PM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Look at Hsi fall, no where pivot yet

You are right I am reassessing. 

HK itself I don't see any potential problems at all but can't say the same for doe China which is seeing an accelerated slowdown in real estate.
(16-09-2021, 02:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]You are right I am reassessing. 

HK itself I don't see any potential problems at all but can't say the same for doe China which is seeing an accelerated slowdown in real estate.

Don’t know if it’s due to evergrande bomb. It seem market knew something.

A short term bounce likely come at 24400.
(16-09-2021, 02:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]You are right I am reassessing. 

Hsi will continue to slide
(16-09-2021, 02:58 PM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t know if it’s due to evergrande bomb. It seem market knew something.

A short term bounce likely come at 24400.

Miss the bounce by 20 pts….. damn it
Dow Is projected to drop 500pts tonight.

Take care and manage your risks.

[Image: t7QtIo3.jpg]
(20-09-2021, 06:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Dow Is projected to drop 500pts tonight.

Take care and manage your risks.

[Image: t7QtIo3.jpg]

You can short Uncle Dow tonite Big Grin
Pages: 1 2