SG Talk

Full Version: Is your neighbours good ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my neighbour beside me, I don't bother to help actually is selfish themselves so why i need to give help to them.

But the next next unit , the neighbour is good, always give me foods if too much etc.
(17-08-2022, 11:40 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my neighbour beside me, I don't bother to help actually is selfish themselves so why i need to give help to them.

But the next next unit , the neighbour is good, always give me foods if too much etc.

Your neighbor sellfish ah and what help they need which you dun help?..... Thinking
(17-08-2022, 11:40 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]my neighbour beside me, I don't bother to help actually is selfish themselves so why i need to give help to them.

will take advantage of you if u are too kind
(17-08-2022, 11:51 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]will take advantage of you if u are too kind

yea my next door neighbour like this , always want people help but come offer help never.
Lucky the rest of the neighbours are nice.
mine good..except for a china couple....very secretive like doing money laundering or something bad
aiya tolerate a bit lah. 缘分让你们住在一起