Is your neighbours good ?

my neighbour beside me, I don't bother to help actually is selfish themselves so why i need to give help to them.

But the next next unit , the neighbour is good, always give me foods if too much etc.

(17-08-2022, 11:40 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  my neighbour beside me, I don't bother to help actually is selfish themselves so why i need to give help to them.

But the next next unit , the neighbour is good, always give me foods if too much etc.

Your neighbor sellfish ah and what help they need which you dun help?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-08-2022, 11:40 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  my neighbour beside me, I don't bother to help actually is selfish themselves so why i need to give help to them.

will take advantage of you if u are too kind

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-08-2022, 11:51 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  will take advantage of you if u are too kind

yea my next door neighbour like this , always want people help but come offer help never.
Lucky the rest of the neighbours are nice.

mine good..except for a china couple....very secretive like doing money laundering or something bad

aiya tolerate a bit lah. 缘分让你们住在一起