SG Talk

Full Version: Sgbutt dating life is our concerns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is yr plans... Sgbuffett ????

[Image: guy-holds-your-hand-and-your-not-dating....d8a5cba3cf]
Sgbuffett, are you straight or crooked ?
Sgbuffet is happy eating his sardines, cycling and worshiping false idols and charlatans Big Grin
(19-08-2022, 12:44 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Sgbuffett, are you straight or crooked ?

u suck straight or crooked more shiok? Laughing
(19-08-2022, 12:46 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]u suck straight or crooked more shiok? Laughing

What do u mean? U gotta ask Sgbutt. My concerns too
I saw his threads posting at 4am SGT time.

Something wrong in him. That is sleeping time...
(19-08-2022, 12:50 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]I saw his threads posting at 4am SGT time.

He may be in Europe  Thinking
(19-08-2022, 12:50 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]I saw his threads posting at 4am SGT time.

He very busy researching all ahnehs' videos, articles and news to get inspiration to sabotage China. Dun think he got time for women until China collapse...... Big Grin
why he hates china so much? lost money in china stocks?
(19-08-2022, 12:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]He very busy researching all ahnehs' videos, articles and news to get inspiration to sabotage China. Dun think he got time for women until China collapse...... Big Grin

Any intro for him? Cannot be those luan luan Lai type.
(19-08-2022, 12:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He may be in Europe  Thinking

In Ukraine??
(19-08-2022, 01:13 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Any intro for him? Cannot be those luan luan Lai type.
From those laji he got from ahneh's media and posted n this forum, I guess he like luan luan lai type. May be Talent or FA suit him ..... Thinking
(19-08-2022, 01:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]From those laji he got from ahneh's media and posted n this forum, I guess he like luan luan lai type. May be Talent or FA suit him ..... Thinking

I was thinking of Talent too. But wonder she can still lay eggs ? 

I told her to train core muscle. If she ride Sgbutt, one green one experienced will be great combo.

Good suggestion though.
(19-08-2022, 12:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]He very busy researching all ahnehs' videos, articles and news to get inspiration to sabotage China. Dun think he got time for women until China collapse...... Big Grin

Rotfl
SGfark characters will turn off even a grandmother.
(19-08-2022, 12:53 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]He may be in Europe  Thinking

He has been to Taiwan once in his whole life!

Other than that, only Malaysia. 

Europe is too dangerous for him!
(19-08-2022, 01:16 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]In Ukraine??

Freedom fighter Big Grin
he's much better off than a billion of ahtiongs who do not hv proper toilet, and had never taken a flight in life. that's why he looks down on them lah.
(19-08-2022, 01:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]he's much better off than a billion of ahtiongs who do not hv proper toilet, and had never taken a flight in life. that's why he looks down on them lah.

Agree. He is lucky to be migrated to SG from Muar.
He's Kelvin leh. Kelvin is married right?
Sgbutt has been talking about divorces even before any dating. Worried !!
(19-08-2022, 12:46 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]u suck straight or crooked more shiok? Laughing

dun think ah buty interesting your backside lah  Laughing
Thanks for all your concerns.
I kept my dating and love life private as it will just get people here too excited.

My social life is average or above average.
I regularly meet up with friends.

As for my love life as I have no plans for getting married, nothing serious.
I think Ah Butt is just keeping a low profile of his marriage currently. He is waiting for PAP to repeal section 377A of penal code before he discloses more detail info of his dating and marriage arrangements..... Thinking
(21-08-2022, 10:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ah Butt is just keeping a low profile of his marriage currently. He is waiting for PAP to repeal section 377A of penal code before he discloses more detail info of his dating and marriage arrangements..... Thinking

Could be in FWB relationship
Sg has lots unmarried men and women….
It is so common nowadays.

Most of them scare to get married due to loss of freedom, heavy commitment, everyday needs to worry about $$$.
Work like slave…
After coming home, still need to look after the children, still need to coach them in their homework.
No much money left for retirement.
This garment open flood gate like nobody business. Now still dare to tell us 30 or 40%?
Compete with foreign trashes. Job kena stolen… Very stressful city.
(21-08-2022, 10:41 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Could be in FWB relationship

His partner is FA Laughing
(21-08-2022, 10:13 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]dun think ah buty interesting your backside lah  Laughing

talk about sucking and suddenly gaypanda happily appear Rotfl
(21-08-2022, 11:06 AM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]talk about sucking and suddenly gaypanda happily appear Rotfl

U are disgusting to let men F...k yr backside. Hope u get MonkeyPox Rotfl
(21-08-2022, 11:09 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]U are disgusting to let men F...k yr backside. Hope u get MonkeyPox Rotfl

talk about backside and suddenly 牛屄 happily appear Clapping
Pages: 1 2