SG Talk

Full Version: Is marijuana ok to try? Thailand allows freely marijuana usage.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is marijuana ok to try? 

What's the effect like?

Thailand allows freely marijuana usage
short YES
but you be breaking Singapore LAWs
Going to see more kids begging on the street in Thailand crying
after 377A....  will drugs be next to be allowed is SG.  Thinking
(01-09-2022, 09:33 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Is marijuana ok to try? 

What's the effect like?

If u r curious, u can go try. Laughing

What's the effect like?

It is so common in Australia, you should ask your colleagues how it tastes like, they might invite you for marijuana party at their house. Huh Big Grin

What's the effect like?

I used to smoke mushroom and ganja before my meditation session. Feels dam shiok, floating like an enlightened immortal. .... Big Grin
(01-09-2022, 11:40 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]It is so common in Australia, you should ask your colleagues how it tastes like, they might invite you for marijuana party at their house. Huh Big Grin

I know how it smells like

Maybe I will try someday
(01-09-2022, 12:18 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]I know how it smells like

Maybe I will try someday

Hor you better first go oversea try than totally clear it from your body than come back SG hor.
(01-09-2022, 12:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Hor you better first go oversea try than totally clear it from your body than come back SG hor.

How long it stays in the blood?
(01-09-2022, 01:06 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]How long it stays in the blood?

I don't know , so easy go google around.
(01-09-2022, 01:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know , so easy go google around.

"Weed, also known as cannabis, is usually detectable in bodily fluids for 1 to 30 daysTrusted Source after last use. As with other drugs, it may be detectable in hair for several monthsTrusted Source, particularly in people who use cannabis on a daily or near-daily basis."
[Image: D403-B83-D-C761-425-A-8-FD2-DF5-BAEE97-BB6.jpg]

[Image: DDAB3-A7-E-2-A5-D-49-D3-AE5-A-A3-DBFEEF4-F7-C.webp]
if you are going to Thailand for weeds

just remember ..when you return to SG, they could pull you out for drug testing

got a couple that took weed in Aussie...came back found positive in blood , sentese for yrs in jail
[Image: F82-E27-EE-9-D82-4914-8-AA4-B56-D8-E7-C1983.png]
(01-09-2022, 01:26 PM)keys Wrote: [ -> ]if you are going to Thailand for weeds

just remember ..when you return to SG, they could pull you out for drug testing

got a couple that took weed in Aussie...came back found positive in blood , sentese for yrs in jail

This is why I feel ??? SG Law now a days. See people one? If you are NO Body , surely go jail, fine blah blah.
I tell you, this CBD industry is growing. Some companies deal with CBD actually been listed too.

Thailand Govt surely see the future , MY now looking.

If I know UK side already got tons of CBD health product.

when a lot countries go into CBD industry earn tons of money , Our " greedy PAP " heart will move? The money is on the table.

Must try b4 going back becoz once returned to Singapore, no chance for the rest of your life.

Good or bad, must try
(01-09-2022, 07:02 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].

Must try b4 going back becoz once returned to Singapore, no chance for the rest of your life.

Good or bad, must try

Just try once. If shiok can try another two times. Dun try more than 3 times if you dun want to get addicted. Nobody will check you in Singapore as long as you dun tell anyone. So dun worry how long the toxic stays in your body..... Big Grin
(01-09-2022, 07:02 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].

Good or bad, must try

for see you will fly to thailand back a lot or those countries legalize.

lol.....
(01-09-2022, 07:07 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Just try once. If shiok can try another two times. Dun try more than 3 times if you dun want to get addicted. Nobody will check you in Singapore as long as you dun tell anyone. So dun worry how long the toxic stays in your body..... Big Grin

Don't sabo him lah. After he tries one time and feels shiok he'll try another time, then another time and another time until he can't extricate himself out of it.

What's the effect like?

[Image: F77-F3-BD4-1-E35-43-F4-B9-B8-AB4-E7-ABBB596.gif]
(01-09-2022, 07:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't sabo him lah. After he tries one time and feels shiok he'll try another time, then another time and another time until he can't extricate himself out of it.

The former US president Bill Clinton admitted he tried marijuana while a student at Oxford University. Speaking as a presidential hopeful in 1992, he said: "I didn't like it and I didn't inhale and I never tried it again."

In his 1995 memoir, Dreams From my Father, US presidential hopeful Barack Obama detailed his drug and alcohol use in his high school and college years. He admitted using "pot ... and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it".
(01-09-2022, 07:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't sabo him lah. After he tries one time and feels shiok he'll try another time, then another time and another time until he can't extricate himself out of it.
Big Grin
Marijuana is medicine
Vaccines are poisons
Pubic hairs area hardens
time to gently slide mata-tui head at the labia minora
she will do the rest.
.it's proven 

It seems, those ex US Presidents tasted marijuana are far more intelligent than other world leaders.
The Scythians and their Marijuana parties

"The Scythian penchant for inhaling marijuana smoke is something we still enjoy millennia later. What’s interesting is that they set up what we would call ‘saunas’ for the specific purpose of inhaling the smoke. 

The burning hemp seeds were covered by a small tent under which they placed their head. Herodotus believed the Scythians used the vapor baths for washing, but it was more likely a religious ritual."

What's the effect like?

Opium is used in hospitals to relieve pain leh! You know or not leh?
(02-09-2022, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Opium is used in hospitals to relieve pain leh! You know or not leh?

MoH should approve opium smokers

Becoz we noticed, many Singaporeans got pain in their asss
(02-09-2022, 06:06 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Opium is used in hospitals to relieve pain leh! You know or not leh?
Our hospital got opium ah? Are they in solid form and relief pain by letting the patient smoking them?..... Thinking
(02-09-2022, 05:39 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ].it's proven 

It seems, those ex US Presidents tasted marijuana are far more intelligent than other world leaders.

Please try it!  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2