SG Talk

Full Version: HP initially rejected her but now she's its managing director
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-09-2022, 11:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...ips-326926

This piece of BS is only useful for conning people who have no idea how major MNCs organize themselves. The life story of Vivian by itself is already generally positive and somewhat inspiring, so I do not know why the need to embellish it with exaggerations and falsehoods. She is generally a successful PME who slowly worked her way up to a upper-middle management in a MNC, but "top executive"? Not even close. 

Long story short, Vivian is only a Head of Singapore or a sub-division Head of Singapore / Malaysia cluster, she is nowhere near what can be termed as a "top executive" in HP. The real HP top executives are these 14 individuals https://www.hp.com/us-en/hp-information/.../team.html

If I were to hazard a guess, she's likely somewhere between 3 to 4 levels below the Chief Executive in the HP hierarchy, i.e. her immediate boss is likely one of the kahkias reporting to one of the member of the top executive team who in turn reports to the CEO.
Yes, MD of MNCs are not exactly top executives. HP probably operates in >100 countries, so there will be >100 country MDs. Then they report to maybe 5-8 regional vice-presidents, who report to the president of the business unit, who reports to the actual CEO.
(11-09-2022, 11:31 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, MD of MNCs are not exactly top executives. HP probably operates in >100 countries, so there will be >100 country MDs. Then they report to maybe 5-8 regional vice-presidents, who report to the president of the business unit, who reports to the actual CEO.

Yar, actually a more accurate and non-inflated job title would be GM, HP Singapore. Even this is not entirely accurate as big MNCs like HP usually don't allow country business heads to control resources in corporate functions such as Finance, Marketing, HR, IT/OT, Investments etc.
Fxxxed her way to the top?
Nice titties Big Grin
Sleep around lor