SG Talk

Full Version: Contents of Xi speech to China Congress....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I find the whole speech expected except for this explicit statement that he supports private enterprise and market..

For last 12 months we saw record pull out of capital from China and HK. The BT  report even talk about family offices set by Chinese Nationals to move out of China jn increasing number.

Seems some sort of realisation that if market lose confidence I'm China all will be lost economically...and China will go backwards.

In the end whether US or China or EU, the market is the boss...the market give and the market takes ...that is the way it should be. Who forms the market? every investor  around the globe.

The most powerful force is not that of nations but the markets.

[Image: uWdnuIa.jpg]
Not sure if Alibaba and such are convince of his statement....
(16-10-2022, 12:15 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if Alibaba and such are convince of his statement....

It's very simple if China does not want investments and money to move its economy, the money will go to India, Vietnam Malaysia ..where ever.

Not just global money ....Chinese citizens and companies will also take their money out.

Borders are porous and money flows freely if you try to block the outflow money will avoid coming in and you are gone.
Basically this moron Xi is 嘴巴讲 , lum par song.. Rotfl
I tot those angmo cok suckers here said he under house arrest?
(16-10-2022, 12:15 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if Alibaba and such are convince of his statement....

Did CCP stop u buying from Taobao?
Laughing
(16-10-2022, 12:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I find the whole speech expected except for this explicit statement that he supports private enterprise and market..

For last 12 months we saw record pull out of capital from China and HK. The BT  report even talk about family offices set by Chinese Nationals to move out of China jn increasing number.

Seems some sort of realisation that if market lose confidence I'm China all will be lost economically...and China will go backwards.

In the end whether US or China or EU, the market is the boss...the market give and the market takes ...that is the way it should be. Who forms the market? every investor  around the globe.

The most powerful force is not that of nations but the markets.

[Image: uWdnuIa.jpg]

Is this statement new? Don’t recall they ever say not supporting economy in broad but then it’s the policies itself that is hindering. The policies don’t change so any change to the broad market? How tomorrow market will react?
(16-10-2022, 12:38 PM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Is this statement new? Don’t recall they ever say not supporting economy in broad but then it’s the policies itself that is hindering. The policies don’t change so any change to the broad market? How tomorrow market will react?

If the top already said will support, then the policy will tweak to support. Just like when LHL said will repeal 377A, downstream they will do it.
(16-10-2022, 12:33 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I tot those angmo cok suckers here said he under house arrest?

SoDumb again commenting on his expert topic of angmo cok sucking Laughing
(16-10-2022, 12:38 PM)Zannn Wrote: [ -> ]Is this statement new? Don’t recall they ever say not supporting economy in broad but then it’s the policies itself that is hindering. The policies don’t change so any change to the broad market? How tomorrow market will react?

The last time he said private enterprise and markets "already played their part"....this is a different meaning. 

I think he thought he can de- emphasise market and private enterprise....but today he used the word "unwavering" this together with his personal opening of the new exchange ...perhaps mean he understand without market and private enterprise there is no prosperity and without prosperity there is no "common prosperity"

I don't think there is any market impact as these are broad statements. Policy comes later.

Howeve, it is positive that he did not diminish the role of markets and private enterprise.

Q
ah butt really a level genius, even non geniuses like ah mao and ShitExchange aso agree with him
(16-10-2022, 12:50 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]SoDumb again commenting on his expert topic of angmo cok sucking Laughing

he talking about you lah df  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 01:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]he talking about you lah df  Laughing

talk about cok sucking…surely Gaypanda will appear too Rotfl
CNA summary of the speech.
(16-10-2022, 01:06 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]talk about cok sucking…surely Gaypanda will appear too Rotfl

tonight you want free kc jab? not only can stop itch, viruses aso afraid to go near you  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 01:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]tonight you want free kc jab? not only can stop itch, viruses aso afraid to go near you  Laughing

again propositioning others with deviant acts….go ask ur bf 牛屄 lah nudie
(16-10-2022, 12:50 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]SoDumb again commenting on his expert topic of angmo cok sucking Laughing

Why u bother if u not sucking angmo coks now? Rotfl
(16-10-2022, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]The last time he said private enterprise and markets "already played their part"....this is a different meaning. 

I think he thought he can de- emphasise market and private enterprise....but today he used the word "unwavering" this together with his personal opening of the new exchange ...perhaps mean he understand without market and private enterprise there is no prosperity and without prosperity there is no "common prosperity"

I don't think there is any market impact as these are broad statements. Policy comes later.

Howeve, it is positive that he did not diminish the role of markets and private enterprise.

Q

The Chinese have, with their language, a way of playing with words.  It is a skill honed from years of "saving face".  How do you eat your words, after you said something and it turned out to be wrong?  You use words, play around with it, and you save face.

Funds have been moving out of China for a long time, and the Chinese government now set a limit to that.  Will it succeed, it is early days, but I believe it does decelerate the outflow.

Hong Kong had for the longest time been where capital moved in and are taken out.  The CCP knew it, they ain't stupid, but they looked the other way.   If they stopped it, foreign money would have ceased going into China 30 years ago.  Banking was an industry in HK which Singapore could not overtake because of the obscene amount of money it handled. International money. But things are changing....

Back to your point...I don't think Xi was against having a market economy before.  What he wanted was a mixed economy.  Markets are free to move as it is, but the government intervenes from time to time.  Singapore is also a mixed economy, and it served us well.  Very well in fact.  China follows Singapore in many ways, although they don't like to acknowledge it publicly.
Angmo cok suckers r experts who knows Xi more than themselves.
I think Xi finally recognise now that they need to be more humble....
(16-10-2022, 01:13 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]again propositioning others with deviant acts….go ask ur bf 牛屄 lah nudie

Gaypanda 之前 avatar 喜欢转身 秀屁股  让别人插入 .He belongs to 阴gay.   Rotfl
If Ah butt were to read Xi's past speeches, he would have known that Xi never deviates from 市场经济。So he has not changed his stand. Stop behaving as though it's a u-turn by Xi.
(16-10-2022, 01:39 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote: [ -> ]Gaypanda 之前 avatar 喜欢转身 秀屁股  让别人插入 .He belongs to 阴gay.   Rotfl

阿毛多久没有插syonan了,害他到处找人插?  Laughing
(16-10-2022, 01:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]If Ah butt were to read Xi's past speeches, he would have known that Xi never deviates from 市场经济。So he has not changed his stand. Stop behaving as though it's a u-turn by Xi.

Dumbfcuk,, Do you even know what is 市场经济? Rotfl
Aiay. Wumao only look at this statement lah..Everything number 1 and number 2 or the world's best

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-16-134916.jpg]
(16-10-2022, 01:49 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote: [ -> ]Dumbfcuk,, Do you even know what is 市场经济? Rotfl

As if you know better.
(16-10-2022, 01:39 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]I think Xi finally recognise now that they need to be more humble....

He should know that the Chinese economy is now hanging on a very thin thread.

It will be a big loss of face for him if China collapsed under his reign.

I think Xi is the worst President China ever had.  He should have graciously stepped down, and his speech should have been thanking the people and the members of Congress for their support these past ten years, and let someone else take over.
Laughing Laughter-13

[Image: 9548-D67-A-9203-4-FC1-96-D6-954-FF5-E3-B912.gif]
a group of cmi pdf commenting on China's politics and economy, 是不是有点肉麻啊? 还是有趣?
Pages: 1 2