SG Talk

Full Version: 4 men plead guilty - conspire to rape drugged wives - wife-sharing fantasies...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

LupCheong

Thank you for sharing the news article
"One woman was raped multiple times over at least seven years by different men while she was unconscious. This was while she was blindfolded and drugged by her own husband.

The case came to light when this woman discovered images of herself naked in a chat on her husband’s phone.

The four men, who cannot be named due to gag orders imposed by the court, pleaded guilty on Monday (Oct 31) to various charges of conspiring to commit rape. They were referred to by acronyms in court documents: CEK, CEL, CEM and CEN."
FA will say: So which SgTalkers now?
禽兽不如。 Angry
人性可以怎么低贱。
the report implies that most of the men are STILL MARRIED to their wives....
FOOking hopless these women
This I think the 4 men will minimally get 15 years each plus rotan

Bery gooda

I always feel that you should never harm another person because of your own fantasies

People do wife swapping because the wives and them, all agree

IAM a member of wife swapping exclusive club, but now I have to marry my gf first and then get her to agree

So far, she has not given any hint of having same fantasy

And my membership going to expire soon

I will need to get WinBig's help on short notice
(31-10-2022, 06:16 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]the report  implies that most  of the men are STILL MARRIED to their wives....
FOOking hopless these women

Wonderful hobby. Interesting..
[Image: nudie.gif]

LupCheong

Really pervert
(31-10-2022, 06:10 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...es-3034516

Sounds like orgy leh! Confused

LupCheong

(31-10-2022, 07:29 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like orgy leh! Confused
Yup 😀😁🤣
If I'm the prosecutor I will say that while they thought about wife sharing fantasy, their actual action is wife prostituting and inducing rapes.

Swingers are not punishable as all parties are willing at the orgy or exchange. In this instance, they drug the ladies and have them get laid by other men. Firstly, as a husband he is not only not protecting his partner but exposing her to danger (STD, HIV, AIDS etc). Secondly, he is profiting from her ordeal and basically treating the wife as a disposable.

I think a sentence of not less than 15 years and at least 10 rotan. Please sentence before they turn 50yo. Also AWARE should step in and demand the guys lose all their assets and surrender to the ladies.
(31-10-2022, 07:42 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm the prosecutor I will say that while they thought about wife sharing fantasy, their actual action is wife prostituting and inducing rapes.

Swingers are not punishable as all parties are willing at the orgy or exchange. In this instance, they drug the ladies and have them get laid by other men. Firstly, as a husband he is not only not protecting his partner but exposing her to danger (STD, HIV, AIDS etc). Secondly, he is profiting from her ordeal and basically treating the wife as a disposable.

I think a sentence of not less than 15 years and at least 10 rotan. Please sentence before they turn 50yo. Also AWARE should step in and demand the guys lose all their assets and surrender to the ladies.

Rape means sex by force leh! You mean they got forced to have sex meh?  Thinking

LupCheong

(31-10-2022, 07:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Rape means sex by force leh! You mean they got forced to have sex meh?  Thinking

Totally agree with you
(31-10-2022, 07:49 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Totally agree with you

If they don't know each other then maybe can say rape but they all know each other's wives leh! No logic mah! Confused

LupCheong

(31-10-2022, 07:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]If they don't know each other then maybe can say rape but they all know each other's wives leh! No logic mah! Confused
Yup totally agree with you
(31-10-2022, 07:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Rape means sex by force leh! You mean they got forced to have sex meh?  Thinking
The ladies were not the agreeable parties so it's drug rape.
(31-10-2022, 07:42 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm the prosecutor I will say that while they thought about wife sharing fantasy, their actual action is wife prostituting and inducing rapes.

Agree that they should be severely punished but don't agree that AWARE should step in. AWARE should go fark off.
(31-10-2022, 07:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]If they don't know each other then maybe can say rape but they all know each other's wives leh! No logic mah! Confused

So you did not break any law in Chengsan because you were inside the voting station and not within 200 meters of the voting station, is it?
(31-10-2022, 08:00 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]The ladies were not the agreeable parties so it's drug rape.

When a woman is drunk in front of guys means she OK liao lor!
(31-10-2022, 08:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Agree that they should be severely punished but don't agree that AWARE should step in. AWARE should go fark off.
What's the purpose of AWARE? If not meaningful and useful then better disband.
(31-10-2022, 08:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]When a woman is drunk in front of guys means she OK liao lor!
Not when the wife did not know she was going to be drugged for a rape party.

Girls getting drunk at parties wake up getting rape the guy is considered a rapist. Doesn't matter if she willingly wants to drink or get drunk.
(31-10-2022, 08:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]When a woman is drunk in front of guys means she OK liao lor!

Potential rapist spotted.

In India I think it should be lawful as no consent from the wife is legally required

But this is SG, not India
I read the news ...and in disbelieve.
I think if you wrote a novel with this story people will say it's not real.
(31-10-2022, 08:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I read the news ...and in disbelieve.

It's more common than you know

It is also very common with their daughters and office colleagues

Dun be so naive

I already said before....It is very difficult to find a cannibal, but very easy to find 2 and more of them together
(31-10-2022, 08:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I read the news ...and in disbelieve.

I also think you should go to that thread and give us a price level and a timeframe
Wives will defiNitely divorce them.
this is disgusting
how can wives dont know for years
unbelievable
Pages: 1 2