SG Talk

Full Version: Otters devour koi after sneaking into Bedok temple and factories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intruder alert: Otters devour koi after sneaking into Bedok temple and factories

Read more πŸ“ https://bit.ly/3DmKRl5

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

LupCheong

Thank you for sharing the news article
Their navigation skills seems superb. The koi fish in my niece’s school were decimated by them too. To get there they needed a good knowledge of the drainage system.
(31-10-2022, 08:29 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Their navigation skills seems superb. The koi fish in my niece’s school were decimated by them too. To get there they needed a good knowledge of the drainage system.

Maybe they got take skillfuture course
otters are pests

LupCheong

(31-10-2022, 08:46 PM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]otters are pests

Yup totally agree with you 😊
This government is ridiculous. The solution is simple isn't it?
(31-10-2022, 08:46 PM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]otters are pests

They need to eat I understand but I read some news they only bite off head leave the body intact so seem to be playing with food. As they are protected by otter fans they are getting more daring. I propose relocate or start culling to control their population
(31-10-2022, 08:53 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]They need to eat I understand but I read some news they only bite off head leave the body intact so seem to be playing with food. As they are protected by otter fans they are getting more daring. I propose relocate or start culling to control their population

I saw many canals full of flowerhorns.
(31-10-2022, 08:53 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]They need to eat I understand but I read some news they only bite off head leave the body intact so seem to be playing with food. As they are protected by otter fans they are getting more daring. I propose relocate or start culling to control their population

meanwhile a peaceful few roosters/hens can irritate ppl

dun understand these animal lovers their logic
(31-10-2022, 08:52 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]This government is ridiculous. The solution is simple isn't it?

SG otters wereΒ featured in the cities episode of Planet Earth 2 documentary. And some other David Attenborough documentary too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAMnuK5lpjk
(31-10-2022, 08:29 PM)Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]Their navigation skills seems superb. The koi fish in my niece’s school were decimated by them too. To get there they needed a good knowledge of the drainage system.

time to replace koi with piranhas............
Actually I feel AMAZING Why they can go people landed house yet ?? Sham etc Minister landed house never encounter? Because they got rear dogs??
Sue NEA for the uncontrolled population
Excess FTs, we suffer

Excess Otters, we also suffer

Can PAP learn like Prim 1 kids or they need 10 Year Series?
I wonder if otter meat can be eaten? Anyone overseas get to eat otter cuisine?
(31-10-2022, 10:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I feel AMAZING Why they can go people landed house yet ??Β  Sham etc Minister landed house never encounter? Because they got rear dogs??

Yes. My dog will attack them
(31-10-2022, 10:29 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Sue NEA for the uncontrolled population

Nparks. The laziest agency IMO.
I laugh when the MP talked about keeping cats in HDB when there are so many wild animal issues
(31-10-2022, 08:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Intruder alert: Otters devour koi after sneaking into Bedok temple and factories

Read more πŸ“ https://bit.ly/3DmKRl5

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Cull.
(01-11-2022, 06:53 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Nparks. The laziest agencies IMO.

they got brompton bike hor

LupCheong

Really pests
𝐎𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐬 π›πžπœπ¨π¦πž 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐩𝐒𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧

[Image: tekka_market_cover.jpg]

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...g-leftover
Otters have immunity until they decimate the reservoirs
(31-10-2022, 11:45 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if otter meat can be eaten? Anyone overseas get to eat otter cuisine?

I was thinking of the same thing Big Grin
(31-10-2022, 08:47 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Yup totally agree with you 😊

who bought those CECA here

sorry sorryΒ 

ottersΒ 
otters i mean