SG Talk

Full Version: Rate Hike at Banks in Spore Next Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be mentally prepared  Undecided
(13-11-2022, 06:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Be mentally prepared  Undecided

You got insider news? Will FD go all above 4 and savings account go above 3? I pity those on loan they are hit the hardest compared to savers
Actually I thought this week but maybe is next week
Looks like bad news?
Hope this wil not lead to another subprime mortgage crisis again as borrowers are unable to finance the high interest rates hikes.
(13-11-2022, 06:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hope this wil not lead to another subprime mortgage crisis again as borrowers are unable to finance the high interest rates hikes.

This is good lah. Otherwise HDB hv to sell BTO at $m and make $b losses.

If BTO drop to $100k for 5 rm....I'm sure HDB will earn $b liao.
4% nia.
(13-11-2022, 06:53 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Hope this wil not lead to another subprime mortgage crisis again as borrowers are unable to finance the high interest rates hikes.

Still low. Dun worry for sinkies since every condo they  also snatching.
(13-11-2022, 06:28 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]You got insider news? Will FD go all above 4 and savings account go above 3? I pity those on loan they are hit the hardest compared to savers
Bro, all the fanciful cars like porsche, bmw, Mercedes, and jumbo cars are not there for nothing. There's no need to worry for them.
Yes, next week 4.0%. Some say 4.1% even
(13-11-2022, 08:05 PM)Zhaoyun Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, all the fanciful cars like porsche, bmw, Mercedes, and jumbo cars are not there for nothing. There's no need to worry for them.
They can afford it. 他们负担的起。
Bank of china now 3.9% liao
(14-11-2022, 01:33 PM)sogo Wrote: [ -> ]Bank of china now 3.9% liao

Any link?
(14-11-2022, 01:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Any link?

https://www.bankofchina.com/sg/bocinfo/b...80755.html
(13-11-2022, 07:03 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]This is good lah. Otherwise HDB hv to sell BTO at $m and make $b losses.

If BTO drop to $100k for 5 rm....I'm sure HDB will earn $b liao.

hdb is priced so high to the stage that many hope interest rate goes up up  to 6% many cant repay loan  aproblem for pap to crack their head to solve preventing property crash in spore.
GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: nudie.gif]
(14-11-2022, 02:20 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]hdb is priced so high to the stage that many hope interest rate goes up up  to 6% many cant repay loan  aproblem for pap to crack their head to solve preventing property crash in spore.
GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

can chut same pattern defer loans and then ok liao.
Why next week?
(14-11-2022, 02:44 PM)bobby Wrote: [ -> ][Image: nudie.gif]