SG Talk

Full Version: How Much Do You Need To Earn Per Month To Buy A Condo in Singapore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Condo and HDB flats are both 99 years lease. Beside face, status of having a private address, hdb flats offer the best value for money.
Most of my friends and families are struggling living in condos in terms of making enough money to sustain their atas status...and most of them look sadder...
(14-11-2022, 02:30 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my friends and families are struggling living in condos in terms of making enough money to sustain their atas status...and most of them look sadder...
Clap Clap Clap
(14-11-2022, 02:30 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my friends and families are struggling living in condos in terms of making enough money to sustain their atas status...and most of them look sadder...

whereas they claim got one condo on sale on weekend, OVER 5K go there see see

but I not sure the sales
[Image: nudie.gif]
Only stupid Sinkies will buy condos, atas meh? Got money better buy landed properties lah. Clapping
(14-11-2022, 02:30 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Most of my friends and families are struggling living in condos in terms of making enough money to sustain their atas status...and most of them look sadder...

房奴 slaves of housing loans
(14-11-2022, 01:20 PM)A2Z Wrote: [ -> ]Condo and HDB flats are both 99 years lease. Beside face, status of having a private address, hdb flats offer the best value for money.

My condo is freehold. It’s a maisonette.
(14-11-2022, 03:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Only stupid Sinkies will buy condos, atas meh? Got money better buy landed properties lah. Clapping

Some landed also 99 years leasehold
We have to thank these people who buy sell buy sell condos for contributing to stamp duty, absd and property tax. And also for paying interest and contributing to my dividend income from my bank shares.
(14-11-2022, 03:05 PM)bobby Wrote: [ -> ][Image: nudie.gif]