SG Talk

Full Version: 27-Year-Old Man Reportedly Passes Away After Neck Massage,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
27-Year-Old Man Reportedly Passes Away After Neck Massage, Doctor Warns That Area Is Fragile šŸ˜°

https://mustsharenews.com/man-neck-massa...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews
My mumā€™s school mate husband Went for leg message at Clementi 5 years ago

Ended up his leg became swollen and worse and admitted to Hospital. Then leg kena amputated.
This incident also happened HK before.
Never let anyone massage your neck. This is where the big blood vessels are located.
(15-11-2022, 04:18 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]My mumā€™s school mate husband

Went for leg message at Clementi 5 years ago

Ended up his leg became swollen and worse and admitted to Hospital

Then leg kena amputated.

Wah, so serious ......? crying

LupCheong

(15-11-2022, 04:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]27-Year-Old Man Reportedly Passes Away After Neck Massage, Doctor Warns That Area Is Fragile šŸ˜°

https://mustsharenews.com/man-neck-massa...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

Thank you for sharing the news article

LupCheong

Wah poor thing. Rest in peace to the hardworking China man. Real sad
(15-11-2022, 04:23 PM)LupCheong Wrote: [ -> ]Wah poor thing. Rest in peace to the hardworking China man. Real sad

Sad, that at age 27, he had to die...... crying
some massager has strong hands and can put strong force on yr acupoints.
(15-11-2022, 04:36 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]some massager has strong hands and can put strong force on yr acupoints.

Those massage mastersĀ  must be properly trained and licensed..... crying
i still prefer the traditional thai massage. Easier on body.
(15-11-2022, 04:19 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]This incident also happened HK before.
Never let anyone massage your neck. This is where the big blood vessels are located.

How about twisting of the spine and neck (at 6:40) like this chiropractor?
Looks and sounds damn scary.

Chiropractors r not professionally qualified doc also
Because he never ask theĀ masseuse toĀ releaseĀ theĀ energy lah
Many have soreĀ  and uncomfortable necks ...quite normal for masseurs to massage necks.
I once went to a neighbourhood Indian barber for a head massage. After the hair cut, he put some funny smelling oil and then start whacking my head and neck pain pain non stop. I ask him stop stop no more head massage. Scary sial.
(15-11-2022, 11:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I once went to a neighbourhood Indian barber for a head massage.Ā  After the hair cut, he put some funny smelling oil and then start whacking my head and neck pain pain non stop.Ā  I ask him stop stop no more head massage.Ā  Scary sial.

Later he start licking your ear insteadĀ  Rotfl
(15-11-2022, 11:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Later he start licking your ear insteadĀ  Rotfl

EeeeeyewĀ  Blush
I always suspect some masseurs anyhow massage one. I once told masseur that she is pressing too hard on the bone instead of muscle and she became angry.
1 in 4 persons has neck pain in SG in the last 6 months.Ā 
Life is hard indeedĀ  .
(15-11-2022, 11:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]EeeeeyewĀ  Blush

Then rub yr ear lobe... and make u horny.
(16-11-2022, 12:08 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Then rub yr ear lobe... and make u horny.

Only meimei can do that Big Grin
spike-proteins have crossed the Blood-brain barrier
any surge in blood flow can be fatal
Never allow them to crack your neck