SG Talk

Full Version: blood clot in brain among those who received P and M in SG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
10 suspected cases of blood clot in brain among those who received Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccines in Singapore

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/10-sus...a-covid-19
how I worry , last week only get my first dose.

In fact indirectly force to take.

Now waiting for my 2nd dose.

So far no fever, etc after first dose.

only sore a bit on the arm later recover but I do feel a bit weird unlike my usual self before jab.
As the so-called pathogen coronavirus is just poisoned blood cell, it just has to be purged into the interstitual fluids for disposal. Failure it will be crystallised insitu adding to hinder blood flow. From there it is in contact with all organs.
Clotting in the brain can interfer with pions or pi meson
Pions are significant to our lives because they are one of the ways for strong force interactions to take place between nucleons like the protons and neutrons of ordinary matter. These interactions hold the nucleus together.
A mad cow shakes uncontrollabled get the idea?
I am still for the vaccine. And data thus far show benefit overwhelm the downside

However comparing the early expectations and now. There are things we don't know abt the vaccine making some of these risks real so far it turn out small.

We cannot rule out that some things will be only known later as we are still finding out. Based on all data up to this point in time getting vaccinated is still the best move.

The alternative is to isolate oneself to buy time until more is known but many do not have such an option as they need to go out and work. Given the vaccine declines in effectiveness, self isolation is the best option for those who can do so.
Who don’t want to WFH some really cannot afford to work from home.
(24-09-2021, 12:58 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]10 suspected cases of blood clot in brain among those who received Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccines in Singapore

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/10-sus...a-covid-19

Think one should not carry heavy things for 6 months. You never know the effect later if you had side effects immediately after the vaccination.
Situation serious
We only gots days
We now in the process of knowing who got Bankcrupted first.
Xi or Joe on 30092021
For Xi it is just pay to play until 29092021. Less than 1B USD
For Joe there is none.
He faces a September 30th fiscal year-end payments deadline it cannot meet.
Volcano La Palma has the potential to trigger a 100 meter (about 300 foot) tsunami that would devastate the East Coast of the US, the Southern coasts of Europe, and large parts of coastal Africa and South America.
3 gorges dam in China came under heavy pressure from “once in a thousand-year flooding".
It has reached the critical level of 170M. From the video u can see how the attack is carried out towards the DAM.
https://youtu.be/E2tF-zh7oHo?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

Singapore also go on military exercise just 1 day after German election 26092021 until October 04.
(24-09-2021, 01:30 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]how I worry , last week only get my first dose.

In fact indirectly force to take.

Now waiting for my 2nd dose.

So far no fever, etc after first dose.

only sore a bit on the arm later recover but I do feel a bit weird unlike my usual self before jab.

what thing weird in you? like PCC lesser now?
(24-09-2021, 09:31 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]what thing weird in you? like PCC lesser now?

sometimes feel tired easily , also come working out. Feel my strength decrease like that can't lift much.
Maybe I think too much.

I actually anti vaccine in the sense come these rush vaccine for Covi19.
NO way a so call " fully effective vaccine can come out just within one year or so "

An effective Vaccine need years of trail, error, test, on a lot people before launch.

This is why the so call Covi19 vaccine is " half effective "
[Image: giphy.gif]
There is still a lot of unknown side effects of Angmoh mRNA vaccines, good luck!
Singapore is now +1500 cases.
Worried ?
DON'T!
They put them there.
damn sad sia
(24-09-2021, 11:05 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes feel tired easily , also come working out. Feel my strength decrease like that can't lift much.
Maybe I think too much.

NO way a so call " fully effective vaccine can come out just within one year or so "

An effective Vaccine need years of trail, error, test, on a lot people before launch.

Bro, you are just one of the countless victims out there. Many die or handicap, your symptoms are common. This is permanent, you are screwed.
(24-09-2021, 11:17 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]There is still a lot of unknown side effects of Angmoh mRNA vaccines, good luck!

[Image: avatar-69.gif]
(24-09-2021, 11:05 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes feel tired easily , also come working out. Feel my strength decrease like that can't lift much.
Maybe I think too much.

Maybe your body still adapting to the substance that is injected into you. hopefully is you think too much
C how the report deflect that it will occur naturally regardless of vaccination... but if it occurs with non mrna attack from all angles