SG Talk

Full Version: If China opens up now, I predict after CNY, 4 millions will die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is deliberate to stage such freedom demos just bef CNY

Just like Wuhan, 1 month bef CNY, release the virus 

No one talks abt it now but the original virus in Wuhan was very deadly, so I believe there are 2 strains in the very beginning

This means the Covid virus is lab-grown
You die I die eventually everyone will die.
(05-12-2022, 10:11 PM)8ighty8 Wrote: [ -> ]You die I die eventually everyone will die.

Why so pessimistic......... Rolleyes
The Chinese guru said at least 10million will uplorry.
The protestors really KNN. Angry
视人命为草芥。
the same group of ppl who criticise china for not opening up will definitely turn around and attack china for allowing the virus to spread. some evil ones may even throw in new viruses
(05-12-2022, 10:14 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]The Chinese guru said at least 10million will uplorry.
The protestors really KNN. Angry
视人命为草芥。

Oh really 10million will die, is the guru's predication accurate...? Thinking
(05-12-2022, 10:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]It is deliberate to stage such freedom demos just bef CNY

No one talks abt it now but the original virus in Wuhan was very deadly, so I believe there are 2 strains in the very beginning

China knew. But they didnt expect their Bioweapon to cause even worse damage to themselves..they smart too anyway give 1 credit because they delay their vaccine because if they come out with too fast a vaccine when Virus just spreaded it will invite evidence that virus is from china. Too bad it backfire strongly. Lol.
(07-12-2022, 05:58 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]China knew. But they didnt expect their Bioweapon to cause even worse damage to themselves..they smart too anyway give 1 credit because they delay their vaccine because if they come out with too fast a vaccine when Virus just spreaded it will invite evidence that virus is from china. Too bad it backfire strongly. Lol.

https://media.tenor.com/oNaCRbvHu3oAAAAM...kinson.gif
(07-12-2022, 06:05 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote: [ -> ]https://media.tenor.com/oNaCRbvHu3oAAAAM...kinson.gif

Hi chief inspector maigret Big Grin
China don't open up then I worry hor cheo kau peng

https://media.tenor.com/9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAM...ically.gif
(05-12-2022, 10:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]It is deliberate to stage such freedom demos just bef CNY

Should be the case as I remember one news report in 2020, when Wuhan was still badly hit, that quoted a UK official or politician of the possibility of releasing a less deadly coronavirus to "vaccinate" their population. And Omicron could be that variant.

But fortunately this round of "opening" by China is not a total surrender as quarantine is still mandated for those infected:

And entering places with susceptible people (e.g. hospitals and old folks home) will still require PCR testings: