SG Talk

Full Version: Overheard there is a fight outside bugis plus coffeeshop this afternoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kopi kia and customer chase around each other. Heard that outside drink not allowed to be consumed at the coffee shop or else kopi kia will pick a fight with customer. Is this the norm today?
Beedio leh?
(17-12-2022, 11:06 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote: [ -> ]Beedio leh?

[Image: Screenshot-60.png]
[Image: nudie.gif]
(17-12-2022, 10:23 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]Kopi kia and customer chase around each other. Heard that outside drink not allowed to be consumed at the coffee shop or else kopi kia will pick a fight with customer. Is this the norm today?

Where got such thing one leh?  Thinking
Coffee shops meant for eat drink n fight
(18-12-2022, 05:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]Where got such thing one leh?  Thinking
Word pass word, overheard from colleague eating there at lunch time. The kopi kia is rude and demand customer to stop drinking. Customer is angry and said" what if I want to drink"?. Kopi kia also shown anger and both throw vulgarity at each other. This is how it started. How come evolve into a fight I don't know liow. Just avoid such coffee shop.
(17-12-2022, 10:23 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]Kopi kia and customer chase around each other. Heard that outside drink not allowed to be consumed at the coffee shop or else kopi kia will pick a fight with customer. Is this the norm today?

The GREAT RESET

With lousy PAP, pandemic and followed by Recession

It's TRIPLE Whammy for all average people 

Sure got more fights, beating, scams, cheats, thefts . . . .
(18-12-2022, 07:05 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]The GREAT RESET

With lousy PAP, pandemic and followed by Recession

It's TRIPLE Whammy for all average people 

Sure got more fights, beating, scams, cheats, thefts . . . .
Are we spirally into a hooligan society.......will our govt. begin to make things right again.......? crying
(18-12-2022, 05:50 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]Word pass word, overheard from colleague eating there at lunch time. The kopi kia is rude and demand customer to stop drinking. Customer is angry and said" what if I want to drink"?. Kopi kia also shown anger and both throw vulgarity at each other. This is how it started. How come evolve into a fight I don't know liow. Just avoid such coffee shop.

Don't go there anymore lah! Angry  Big deal meh?  Thinking
(18-12-2022, 09:12 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Are we spirally into a hooligan society.......will our govt. begin to make things right again.......? crying

It takes 1 generation to fully train 

But adults working are already out of school, how to train?

So Govt use law to whack instead

4G is fully responsible for 12 Years Delay
(20-12-2022, 07:23 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]Majority have put up sign. have leh i am fully aware.  Do other countries have this problem?
In this case, its not about having a sign or not, its how you communicate with the customer. You don't shout profanity or challenge to a fight with customer under the most adverse circumstances, this is gangsterism, wrong way to manage a coffeeshop.
(20-12-2022, 07:23 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]Majority have put up sign. have leh i am fully aware.  Do other countries have this problem?

Sorry I didn't notice lah! Big Grin

If the coffeeshop let customer consume outside drink, then what’s the point of running a coffeeshop? Charity? Community service? That is the basis of their business. To sell drinks. Why don’t you put yourself in their shoes. You go open a drink stall and let your customer consume outside drinks. Monkey see monkey do. If it is permissible, more and more customer will do the same thing. See how you cover your overheads w less and less drink sales. The rent the utilities and the workers salaries
(20-12-2022, 11:10 AM)freedom Wrote: [ -> ]In this case, its not about having a sign or not, its how you communicate with the customer. You don't shout profanity or challenge to a fight with customer under the most adverse circumstances, this is gangsterism, wrong way to manage a coffeeshop.

Yes, the coffeeshop on top of signage, must inform the customers to stop consuming outside drinks in a nice way at the first few incident x And if the customer don’t stop and ignore, or worse retort back and start swearing profanity, what’s the next step? It is tricky and most of time, for business sake, they will close one eye. But there are nasty customer who still insist to come again and do the same thing, consuming outside drink. I am not surprise if it escalates easily, and I don’t think business will resort to shouting profanity and challenging a fight without duress. It is obviously not a good move, and end of the day, whether it will work in favour of the business will depends on the type of customer base
(18-12-2022, 05:50 PM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]Word pass word, overheard from colleague eating there at lunch time. The kopi kia is rude and demand customer to stop drinking. Customer is angry and said" what if I want to drink"?. Kopi kia also shown anger and both throw vulgarity at each other. This is how it started. How come evolve into a fight I don't know liow. Just avoid such coffee shop.
Word pass word to the point even heard the exact words. I wonder if you really knows what transpire. As mentioned, if doing business, does not make sense for them to be rude and outright instigating. It take 2 hands to clap and I will not be surprise if the business only resort to not giving face to the customer, after the customers continues their miser way. Either buy drinks from the shop to consume or don’t consume drinks.
(21-12-2022, 07:32 AM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]Word pass word to the point even heard the exact words. I wonder if you really knows what transpire. As mentioned, if doing business, does not make sense for them to be rude and outright instigating. It take 2 hands to clap and I will not be surprise if the business only resort to not giving face to the customer, after the customers continues their miser way. Either buy drinks from the shop to consume or don’t consume drinks.
Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down
(21-12-2022, 07:09 AM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]If the coffeeshop let customer consume outside drink, then what’s the point of running a coffeeshop? Charity? Community service? That is the basis of their business. To sell drinks. Why don’t you put yourself in their shoes. You go open a drink stall and let your customer consume outside drinks. Monkey see monkey do. If it is permissible, more and more customer will do the same thing. See how you cover your overheads w less and less drink sales. The rent the utilities and the workers salaries
Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down
(21-12-2022, 07:32 AM)Alam Wrote: [ -> ]Word pass word to the point even heard the exact words. I wonder if you really knows what transpire. As mentioned, if doing business, does not make sense for them to be rude and outright instigating. It take 2 hands to clap and I will not be surprise if the business only resort to not giving face to the customer, after the customers continues their miser way. Either buy drinks from the shop to consume or don’t consume drinks.

little eq
Hope the trouble making customer gets beaten gao gao.
(21-12-2022, 07:58 AM)pa1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Hope the trouble making customer gets beaten gao gao.
Sorry to disappoint you, I heard the kopi kia is ex-gangster and already fired from job. Gangster tactics will backfire always.
(21-12-2022, 07:58 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Hope the trouble making customer gets beaten gao gao.
It is the coffee shop right to ask the customer to leave the premises if he doesn't patronize the coffee shop with drinks and food, else how can the coffee shop survive if everyone   were to bring his own food and drinks.......... crying
(21-12-2022, 08:10 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is the coffee shop right to ask the customer to leave the premises if he doesn't patronize the coffee shop with drinks and food, else how can the coffee shop survive if everyone   were to bring his own food and drinks.......... crying
I think the problem with this is not coffee shop ask customer to leave politely. Its the hostile and low eq behavior of the kopi kia that ruin everything.
(21-12-2022, 08:07 AM)joyce_tay Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to disappoint you, I heard the kopi kia is ex-gangster and already fired from job. Gangster tactics will backfire always.

There are always self entitled cb kias.  He don’t get whacked today, he will get whacked another day.  Nothing to be disappointed about.
(21-12-2022, 08:39 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]There are always self entitled cb kias.  He don’t get whacked today, he will get whacked another day.  Nothing to be disappointed about.
Bro, I think you got problem here. Coffee shop and businesses cannot go around whack ppl unless you talking about hooligans. The most you can to is invite customers who flaunt the rule to leave. That's it.
(21-12-2022, 08:47 AM)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, I think you got problem here. Coffee shop and businesses cannot go around whack ppl unless you talking about hooligans. The most you can to is invite customers who flaunt the rule to leave. That's it.

Bro, I think you also got problem here.  Those who don’t obey the rules deserve to be told off.  Who started whacking who is still anybody’s guess.  Customer is not always right you know.
(21-12-2022, 09:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, I think you also got problem here.  Those who don’t obey the rules deserve to be told off.  Who started whacking who is still anybody’s guess.  Customer is not always right you know.
Yes, who start whacking who is anybody's guess, so stop presuming that you know its the customer's fault. You seem biased.
(21-12-2022, 09:28 AM)Spiderman Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, who start whacking who is anybody's guess, so stop presuming that you know its the customer's fault. You seem biased.

You do seem biased too.  You already presumed it was the kopi kia's fault.
(21-12-2022, 08:10 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is the coffee shop right to ask the customer to leave the premises if he doesn't patronize the coffee shop with drinks and food, else how can the coffee shop survive if everyone   were to bring his own food and drinks.......... crying

Yes indeed Sir.  There are indeed such self serving and nasty customers around  crying
(21-12-2022, 09:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]You do seem biased too.  You already presumed it was the kopi kia's fault.
(21-12-2022, 09:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes indeed Sir.  There are indeed such self serving and nasty customers around  crying
Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down Thumbs_down
Pages: 1 2