SG Talk

Full Version: 27 SEPT: 1,647 new cases of COVID-19, 2 fully vax died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...ember_2021

Summary of local situation

1,288 cases are currently warded in hospital. There are currently 194 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 27 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

Over the last 28 days, of the 21,935 infected individuals, 98.0% had no or mild symptoms, 1.7% required oxygen supplementation, 0.2% required ICU care, and 0.1% has died.

As of 26 September 2021, 82% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 85% has received at least one dose.

As of 27 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 1,647 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 1,280 in the community, 362 in the migrant worker dormitories and 5 imported cases.

As of 27 September 2021, 12pm, 1,288 COVID-19 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 194 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 27 in critical condition in the ICU. Of those who have fallen very ill, 185 are seniors above 60 years. 

2.    2 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. Case 74761 was an 80-year-old female Singaporean and Case 88258 was a 74-year-old male Singaporean. Both of them had been vaccinated against COVID-19, but had various underlying medical conditions. In total, 80 have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.
Death rate reaching three digits
Wow cases drop reported so fast.....
(25-09-2021, 12:50 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote: [ -> ]The fully and partially vaxxed are in grave danger, this shows that the so called "vaccine" is useless and could be toxin and harmful to those vaxxed.
(27-09-2021, 11:14 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...ember_2021

1,288 cases are currently warded in hospital. There are currently 194 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 27 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

Over the last 28 days, of the 21,935 infected individuals, 98.0% had no or mild symptoms, 1.7% required oxygen supplementation, 0.2% required ICU care, and 0.1% has died.

As of 26 September 2021, 82% of our population has completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 85% has received at least one dose.

As of 27 September 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health has detected a total of 1,647 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore, with 1,280 in the community, 362 in the migrant worker dormitories and 5 imported cases.

As of 27 September 2021, 12pm, 1,288 COVID-19 cases are currently warded in hospital. Most are well and under observation. There are currently 194 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 27 in critical condition in the ICU. Of those who have fallen very ill, 185 are seniors above 60 years. 

2.    2 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. Case 74761 was an 80-year-old female Singaporean and Case 88258 was a 74-year-old male Singaporean. Both of them had been vaccinated against COVID-19, but had various underlying medical conditions. In total, 80 have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection.

fully vcc also die.
liers lie.
what "various underlying medical conditions" did they have. lier?
(27-09-2021, 11:48 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]fully vcc also die.
liers lie.
what "various underlying medical conditions" did they have.  lier?
Vaccinated dies, it's due to their health condition.
Unvaccinated dies, it's because they refuse to get vaccinated. Circular loop error...

I think they just selling P and M vaccine. Just lousy marketing effort...
(28-09-2021, 01:59 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Vaccinated dies, it's due to their health condition.
Unvaccinated dies, it's because they refuse to get vaccinated. Circular loop error...

I think they just selling P and M vaccine. Just lousy marketing effort...

This why been indirect force. Lucky LKY smart in the first place ban riot , protest.

if never by now , Already have protest out there on Vaccine just like Aust, France, Germany etc

I not say anti vaccine is Current Vaccine so call against Covi19 is becoming a Tool in the first hand.

Money first. than really wanna curb Covi19.

You don't need to be so call expert, Scientist. Here, basic knowledge. How can a Vaccine just within one year of so call trial , research and launch to the mass get jab so call label as " emergency usage " ...

Currently I waiting for my 2nd Dose. You may ask why I go jab, as I have mention Gov indirect forcing the people take. They make it troublesome , etc for Un vaccinated ones.
The third jab is by invitation...those expert said the between period need to be not so close...about three to four months than effective ?
Boon Keng market Big Cluster!
(28-09-2021, 06:29 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Boon Keng market Big Cluster!

The market is very crowded especially during lunch time before the latest measure? Thinking
I see the Safe Distancing officer also cant do much...
(28-09-2021, 06:48 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]The market is very crowded especially during lunch time before the latest measure? Thinking
I see the Safe Distancing officer also cant do much...

Yes. Office worker a lot opposite. MICRON.
(28-09-2021, 07:21 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Office worker a lot opposite. MICRON.

...and tiagong Micron now got CECA CEO....
(28-09-2021, 02:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]This why been indirect force. Lucky LKY smart in the first place ban riot , protest.

if never by now , Already have protest out there on Vaccine just like Aust, France, Germany etc

I not say anti vaccine is Current Vaccine so call against Covi19 is becoming a Tool in the first hand.

Money first. than really wanna curb Covi19.

You don't need to be so call expert, Scientist. Here, basic knowledge. How can a Vaccine just within one year of so call trial , research and launch to the mass get jab so call label as " emergency usage " ...

Currently I waiting for my 2nd Dose. You may ask why I go jab, as I have mention Gov indirect forcing the people take. They make it troublesome , etc for Un vaccinated ones.
peaceful protests will scare investors away.
Current activated vaccine not good.

Should use unactivated vaccine like SinoPharm and Sinovac
(27-09-2021, 11:48 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]fully vcc also die.
liers lie.
what "various underlying medical conditions" did they have.  lier?

Not that I don't trust task force..

But if you looked at past MOH daily announcement, you will see that they changed their reporting format for death cases.. Instead of reporting case by case detailing individual underlying medical conditions, now just exclude the details.. First look people will ask, is MOH hiding something from us again, ie the 2 decreased only had minor underlying medical conditions, so don't dare to list out?

27th Sep

25th Sep
3.    Case 72277, a 71 year-old male Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 24 September 2021. He tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 8 September. He had been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of atrial fibrillation, thyrotoxicosis and hyperlipidaemia which, together with his advanced age, made him more susceptible to severe illness.

4.    Case 76462, a 71 year-old female Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 25 September 2021. She tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 14 September. She had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of diabetes, end stage renal failure, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia.
(28-09-2021, 08:59 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I don't trust task force..

But if you looked at past MOH daily announcement, you will see that they changed their reporting format for death cases.. Instead of reporting case by case detailing individual underlying medical conditions, now just exclude the details.. First look people will ask, is MOH hiding something from us again, ie the 2 decreased only had minor underlying medical conditions, so don't dare to list out?

27th Sep

25th Sep
3.    Case 72277, a 71 year-old male Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 24 September 2021. He tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 8 September. He had been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of atrial fibrillation, thyrotoxicosis and hyperlipidaemia which, together with his advanced age, made him more susceptible to severe illness.

4.    Case 76462, a 71 year-old female Singaporean, has passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection on 25 September 2021. She tested positive for COVID-19 infection on 14 September. She had not been vaccinated against COVID-19, and had a history of diabetes, end stage renal failure, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia.

So the various underlying illnesses could be sinus, or eczema? Laughing
(28-09-2021, 08:59 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I don't trust task force..

27th Sep

2.    2 more cases have passed away from complications due to COVID-19 infection. Case 74761 was an 80-year-old female Singaporean and Case 88258 was a 74-year-old male Singaporean. Both of them had been vaccinated against COVID-19, but had various underlying medical conditions.

[Image: nudie.gif]
aiya, everyone has underlying problems. even doctors aso have. got any one here with perfect health?
(28-09-2021, 09:34 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]aiya, everyone has underlying problems. even doctors aso have. got any one here with perfect health?

Yalor.......need to include my toes in counting those problems.
my fear came true???
More vax in trouble?
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...tices.html

we need to import covid talents from India to save Singapore !
(28-09-2021, 12:06 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nco...tices.html

we need to import covid talents from India to save Singapore !

oh no.....C guys gonna submit their application more faster to come here to live, to work, to get marriage, to stay here forever...
[Image: avatar-69.gif]
(27-09-2021, 11:14 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...ember_2021

Third jab boosters?.

Dear you, me and all are invited to get COVID-19 vaccine booster dose for an increased level of immunity and a higher level of protection from severe disease. N...and vaccinated also dies

Please book your booster appointment using this link https://vaccine.gov.sg/?code=2MA9YNMHU9 and do not share the link with others as it is unique to you. If you have any questions, please call the MOH hotline 1800-333-9999.
ask you guys, money is important or lives?
[Image: avatar-69.gif]

you this retarded scum dog is slapping your own face in your posting!

For many days you this mad dog keep posting pfizer is number 1, so why now everyday got singaporeans vaccinated with Pfizer dies from covid?!

you this retarded mad dog go die now!
(28-09-2021, 03:03 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]Third jab boosters?.

Dear you, me and all are invited to get COVID-19 vaccine booster dose for an increased level of immunity and a higher level of protection from severe disease. N...and vaccinated also dies

Please book your booster appointment using this link https://vaccine.gov.sg/?code=2MA9YNMHU9 and do not share the link with others as it is unique to you. If you have any questions, please call the MOH hotline 1800-333-9999.
Call MOH hotline at 1800-333-9999 nobody pick up
portaly
I am Retard!

(11-02-2022, 11:08 PM)guffaw Wrote: [ -> ]
portaly
I am Retard!

.F-uck you dead!

you are a racist feces-skin chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum dickless bozo potty peabrain brainless f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!
Pages: 1 2