SG Talk

Full Version: China estimates 250mn people have caught Covid in 20 days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is only first wave after easing for China.

Japan already encountering 9th wave of covid. Still havent fully contained.
Hope they can come up with a safer one jab immunizes all non mrna vaccine. Who knows what the situation is in our own country.
That means 250M naturally vaccinated
Going by CCP past record, better 5x that number.
Tamby you don't meh covid lost stream no deaths report sei bay sour grapes hor China smart hor worth the wait
https://media.tenor.com/QufqbwXItD4AAAAM/theodoros.gif https://media.tenor.com/baVlFYnZZzQAAAAM...herman.gif https://media.tenor.com/xiCrnFqnJWMAAAAM...-pants.gif
Actually this is damn rubbish if the virus is not spread by USA.

Spoke to my friend in GZ and she told me suddenly all like kena flu....a bit of cough for few days ok liao. She don't even bother taking any meds.

What puzzle me is how the fark her parents living in the farm with hardly any contacts also kena for a few days. It's so obvious USA is behind all this.
(24-12-2022, 08:46 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Going by CCP past record, better 5x that number.
Yeah as if India's report of covid infection very very "zhun"!!!???

And remember your western cocked-up masters don't even report anymore ....

Better you go eat prata with your teh tarik ... that way you won't be in the dark!
(24-12-2022, 09:46 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this is damn rubbish if the virus is not spread by USA.

Spoke to my friend in GZ and she told me suddenly all like kena flu....a bit of cough for few days ok liao. She don't even bother taking any meds.

What puzzle me is how the fark her parents living in the farm with hardly any contacts also kena for a few days. It's so obvious USA is behind all this.

Don’t talk Kok.
We first heard of Covid from China.
(24-12-2022, 09:53 AM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t talk Kok.
We first heard of Covid from China.

Why US have thousand of virus labs all over the world huh? Even Wuhan lab they were involved. Unless u farking stupid u will think it's China virus.

Next, why US got the most death? Becos it all started there lah.
(24-12-2022, 09:46 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this is damn rubbish if the virus is not spread by USA.

People catching the virus and getting sick is part and parcel of the opening up process from Pandemic to the era of Endemic. We have been through this process during opening up and I think at least 80% of Singaporeans have caught the virus and survive by now. 
As for China with a population of 1.45 billion, I think at least 1 billion Chinese must catch the virus to be considered endemic. Currently the estimate of 250 million is just the beginning and nothing alarming. It still has way to go to hit 1 billion.
The important thing is Singapore was able to control the spread by tightening and releasing so that the hospital can cope as the population is only 5 million. I dun think China can control the spread with such a large population and have to let nature takes its course like many countries in the West and India been through. 
The virus now is not life-threatening variant, but some old folks might succumb as expected. ..... Thinking
(24-12-2022, 10:00 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]Why US have thousand of virus labs all over the world huh? Even Wuhan lab they were involved. Unless u farking stupid u will think it's China virus.

Next, why US got the most death? Becos it all started there lah.

Mr Koh, I warn you... you want to debate, rebut properly.don’t every where you go you must use vulgar language to try to win your argument. 

I just state the fact Wuhan virus was first reported in China, Singapore got it 6 months later, the west 8 months later. It’s all in the news.

Ask Sirlion he said through radiation from sats and 5g. 7B Is over pop. Big Grin
(23-12-2022, 10:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.ft.com/content/1fb6044a-3050...c18ca5c9ab

Many more cases not reported lah! Big Grin

Definitely highly suspected the wind blow from the west country. It was reported in China news before. Their wind might have carried the virus over and harmed China.
AMDK countries are evil.
[Image: 20-B64769-FD36-4454-9-B1-C-8947-E5-B5-F655.jpg]

[Image: 242-D13-F2-C383-44-E5-B547-7-A0-BF8-BD313-A.jpg]

[Image: 5071106-A-3522-4-D47-8197-CA2-A21906-DCC.jpg]

free image hosting no sign up

Amdk lickers stooge’s extremely buay song hor above pictures tells the whole truth hor
(24-12-2022, 10:11 AM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Koh, I warn you... you want to debate, rebut properly.don’t every where you go you must use vulgar language to try to win your argument. 

I just state the fact Wuhan virus was first reported in China, Singapore got it 6 months later, the west 8 months later. It’s all in the news.

So isn't it a Fact Wuhan lab was under US?
And the spread wasn't as long as stated in the news.
Russia already got proof of US virus labs in Ukraine.

Why US can't be investigated? All scare of US means it's definitely came from US. If really China then US should sue China bankrupt unless they know China already got proof.
Wow...250mil infected. Can shittyhantam please confirm?
(24-12-2022, 10:18 AM)kallangfishing Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely highly suspected the wind blow from the west country. It was reported in China news before. Their wind might have carried the virus over and harmed China.
AMDK countries are evil.

Taizhou in Zhejiang had mysterious feathers dropping from the night sky 3-4 days ago.
I remember checking the atmospheric wind was blowing in from Mongolia/Siberia towards the Zhejiang/Fujian area before entering South China Sea/Pacific.
So high altitude balloons carrying such feathers could be used and they could be programmed to ruptured in provinces along the way.

For some other provinces like Guangdong, virus spreading could be done during windy nights using pesticide spraying UAVs.

And before the loosening, it was reported that the PCR samplings were mostly carried out by companies owned by a SINGLE lady owner.
Many complaints were made then of false positive. Even staffs were told to fake some results.
I suspect this lady is likely a foreign agent and there are likely her companies released many false negative test results as well which led to the uncontrolled spread of the virus even during the lock downs. The Chinese authority had no choice but to suddenly drop the zero-covid policy.

The PCR sampling cotton buds could also be tainted with like Covid virus resulting in rapid spreading.

(24-12-2022, 06:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]That means 250M naturally vaccinated

An estimated 20% of these will get long covid i.e. around 5 million people, the whole Singapore population.
(24-12-2022, 10:29 AM)sgxin Wrote: [ -> ]Taizhou in Zhejiang had mysterious feathers dropping from the night sky 3-4 days ago.
I remember checking the atmospheric wind was blowing in from Mongolia/Siberia towards the Zhejiang/Fujian area before entering South China Sea/Pacific.
So high altitude balloons carrying such feathers could be used and they could be programmed to ruptured in provinces along the way.

For some other provinces like Guangdong, virus spreading could be done during windy nights using pesticide spraying UAVs.

And before the loosening, it was reported that the PCR samplings were mostly carried out by companies owned by a SINGLE lady owner.
Many complaints were made then of false positive. Even staffs were told to fake some results.
I suspect this lady is likely a foreign agent and there are likely her companies released many false negative test results as well which led to the uncontrolled spread of the virus even during the lock downs. The Chinese authority had no choice but to suddenly drop the zero-covid policy.

The PCR sampling cotton buds could also be tainted with like Covid virus resulting in rapid spreading.

Damn those AMDK balloons! I knew it!
Many times have UFO sightings but they always brush it off as 'Weather Balloons".
I knew those are CIA top secret sky projects.
(24-12-2022, 10:20 AM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]So isn't it a Fact Wuhan lab was under US?
And the spread wasn't as long as stated in the news.
Russia already got proof of US virus labs in Ukraine.

Why US can't be investigated? All scare of US means it's definitely came from US. If really China then US should sue China bankrupt unless they know China already got proof.

Mr Koh, Your points not even worth debating. 
Just show the news report BEFORE wuhan virus appeared that the labs were under US. Don’t base on hearsay here.
(24-12-2022, 10:34 AM)revealer Wrote: [ -> ]An estimated 20% of these will get long covid i.e. around 5 million people,  the whole Singapore population.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthc...022-12-23/
(24-12-2022, 10:11 AM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Koh, I warn you... you want to debate, rebut properly.don’t every where you go you must use vulgar language to try to win your argument. 

Yes want to debate rebut properly, don't use vulgar language to argue your point.  A fact is a fact no point deviating about it........ Angry
37mil a day?
then abt a mth
1bil immuned la
(24-12-2022, 10:46 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Yes want to debate rebut properly, don't use vulgar language to argue your point.  A fact is a fact no point deviating about it........ Angry

Why must use vulgar words leh?  Thinking
The faster the people kena the better it is for them, as it signals that they'll be back to normal soon. It's a stage that every country has to go through.

Can we trust everything the news say? Just like can we trust the good things said abt govt in 154 media?
Never Mind lah,  tio covid, tio together

https://theindependent.sg/wp-content/upl...sscon.jpeg
I think China is smart. They have always wanna delay open up to drive West inflations.

When the first protest came, they decided to open up immediately. Boom... and Covid goes up.
This will further delay the open up or slow productions. You can expect 2023 will be tough for China and the world.
Pages: 1 2