SG Talk

Full Version: Man arrested for outrage of modesty on bus along Geylang Bahru Road
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man arrested for outrage of modesty on bus along Geylang Bahru Road

https://bit.ly/3jkFcFP
[Image: nudie.gif]
光天化日下 molest girl..
Actually I a bit curious outrage modesty is split into different severity so punishment will be different? E.g touch shoulder vs touch in front two balls vs touch backside vs touch thigh vs touch below abalone all different punishment correct?

If all same then that guy touch shoulder super rugi should touch other parts instead?
Who is missing in SGtalk recently
(25-12-2022, 12:32 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Man arrested for outrage of modesty on bus along Geylang Bahru Road

https://bit.ly/3jkFcFP

59 years old?  That's about the age of SgTalkers.

Who's missing these few days?
(25-12-2022, 02:41 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I a bit curious outrage modesty is split into different severity so punishment will be different? E.g touch shoulder vs touch in front two balls vs touch backside vs touch thigh vs touch below abalone all different punishment correct?

If all same then that guy touch shoulder super rugi should touch other parts instead?

You're from which generation?  
Shoulder...should not be considered as outrage of modesty ba.
(25-12-2022, 03:30 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You're from which generation?  
Shoulder...should not be considered as outrage of modesty ba.

You sure ? Touch shoulders is not outrage modesty sure ?
Better don't anyhow touch...
(25-12-2022, 04:50 PM)OutBreak Wrote: [ -> ]Better don't anyhow touch...

It s a costly price to pay when you touch a woman............... Clapping Laughter-68
(25-12-2022, 05:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It s a costly price to pay when you touch a woman............... Clapping Laughter-68

Even if you ask for permission and she say can also don't becuz they maybe setting trap ala 仙人跳 or she got disease already purposely want to spread and you itchy touch kena. 色字头上一把刀
(25-12-2022, 05:06 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you ask for permission and she say can also don't becuz they maybe setting trap ala 仙人跳 or she got disease already purposely want to spread and you itchy touch kena. 色字头上一把刀

Moral of the story, don't anyhow dig................. Laughing
(25-12-2022, 04:49 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]You sure ? Touch shoulders is not outrage modesty sure ?

So far, no chiobu ever complained when I placed my arm on her shoulders...
stupid man. what can pay with money why go against law.
stupidity.
(25-12-2022, 08:00 PM)sclim Wrote: [ -> ]stupid man. what can pay with money why go against law.
stupidity.

To pay $50 can touch all you want........ Clapping Gesti-109