SG Talk

Full Version: DF Angmo media LIES exposed!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kanthaswamy Balasubramanian
December 2022

The West news media tells us China is having massive deaths and a total mess from lockdown reopening, yet little news is reported in China about it. 

What is the truth?

First - I dont trust a word the Western Media say.

Tody i trust the Chinese Media far more

The Combination of CGTN, CCTV, CNA, Globaltimes & DouYin, Douban are more trustworthy to me than all of BBC, CNN and every other Western Channel

However i like Logic most of all

A Simple example is the release of Avatar 2 in China.

The Movie collected a whopping $ 57 Million in the first Weekend

The Highest Hollywood Collections for 2022 and the Fourth Highest of all times

It was released on 16th December well in the middle of any outbreak

Thats roughly around 16.71 Million Footfalls

You wont be having 17 Million People flocking to watch Avatar 2 if people are dying in such massive numbers

Next - The Hospitals are working 31% to Capacity in Beijing, 24% in Shanghai and 23% in Wuhan

You can literally book your own ward in the Hospital if you download the software on your phone and have google lens

The Hospitals have between 20% - 30% Occupancy to date

For Comparison - when Delta had its outbreak - India had a 371% Occupancy in Delhi and a 163% Occupancy all across India and yet at the end of 30 days we lost 154,000 People officially

Delta is far deadlier than Omicron which while being more infectitious is less deadlier

Delta was against an unvaccinated population while Omicron is against a primarily vaccinated populace

Its logical to assume that there are bound to be far less deaths

The same B7 Strain in India is causing around 6.5 Deaths per Day even today

Next - There is no Rush for Oxygen

First Sign of mass deaths is a rush for Oxygen

Italy in 2020, India in 2021, USA in 2020 are examples

In China there is a mass rush for Ibubrofen, Thermometers, Oseltamivir and the newly patented Chinese Medicines

That alone indicates Body ache and Flu Symptoms rather than breathing difficulties which would mean Pneumonia and Respiratory Failure - the only cause for Covid related direct deaths (Unless there are co-morbidities)

So i can safely conclude that

As on date - there are NO Massive Deaths in China

As on date - there are NO Lockdown Reopening Mess in China

What you have are Shortages of Medications , that too not due to manufacturing supply shortages but rather distribution issues. The Factories are already ramping up medicines and by next week you would have more than enough Medicines to last till plateau time

Unless the Virus Mutates into a Dangerous Form like Delta - there is no issue today in China

The Western media are just spinning the stories to make numbers bigger to make it looks more interesting
Thought disney predicted their first weekend in AT land alone for Avatar2 will net them over $150m?

Only $57m nia already mean ish a very huge drop liao, many ATs never come out to watch. Sad
(29-12-2022, 11:21 AM)Soulhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Thought disney predicted their first weekend in AT land alone for Avatar2 will net them over $150m?

Only $57m nia already mean ish a very huge drop liao, many ATs never come out to watch. Sad

A rubbish movie.
(29-12-2022, 11:21 AM)Soulhacker Wrote: [ -> ]Thought disney predicted their first weekend in AT land alone for Avatar2 will net them over $150m?

The Movie collected a whopping $ 57 Million in the first Weekend

While hard data is always the bedrock for any analysis, sometimes one just needs a bit of common sense to know most of the drama are mainly exaggerations through subtle insinuations.

So far all that the western mainstream media can come up with are photos and videos of very crowded hospitals such as not enough seats for long patient queues, bed spillovers to ward corridors, body bags being placed outside morgue drawers etc. They definitely show a difficult and intense situation in some hospitals, but objectively speaking they aren't dramatic and certainly not the sort of disaster scenes we saw in many developed countries during the earlier deadly Delta strain.

I think it's safe to assume that these videos and pictures are the worst depictions that proper western MSM can come up with. Interestingly the western media themselves are providing the bulk of the evidence against conspiracy talks of millions of hidden deaths. These western MSM reporters also know their case is weak, hence if one studies the language employed in their articles, they mostly mislead by insinuations through bombastic headlines, descriptive anecdotal interviews and strategically place photos from a certain unflattering angle.

If that's all they can come up with, to me this is iron clad evidence that the medical pressure in China is up but currently still remains within controllable limits. Ironically the Chinese authorities themselves are not helping with the narrative when some of them forcefully try to put an unconvincing positive spin that all is well and there is totally nothing abnormal and all is business as usual.
Some DF said global alarm wor!
(29-12-2022, 11:22 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]A rubbish movie.

Laughing
So many DF here brainwashed by Angmo media!
(29-12-2022, 11:43 AM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]The Movie collected a whopping $ 57 Million in the first Weekend

I have yet to watch this movie to give my comments...... Clapping
(29-12-2022, 06:30 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have yet to watch this movie to give my comments...... Clapping

Quickly go and watch with your wife, then come back and share share!  Big Grin
美国的Lucky Tran博士道出了真相,美国加强对中国入境人士的防疫措施并不是因为担心新冠病毒的变异或传播,而是针对中国的赤裸裸的种族主义。

[Image: qvUPfJmCQ-g6hC50AcIvaKXdgBfPGtkJN4RWGQ3j...s876-nd-v1]
(29-12-2022, 06:30 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I have yet to watch this movie to give my comments...... Clapping

Have you gone to watch the movie?
(30-12-2022, 08:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Have you gone to watch the movie?
No in which theater is it showing........... Thinking
Fake Angmo also same same!  Rotfl

日本富士电视台包括名人150多人辞职

辞职原因是:每天说着谎言,对自己的职位厌倦了

[Image: P_bdgfH8lky32Vz8KkBm0OFyQYrFcJCxmW9JBzVg...e2f4-nd-v1]

富士电视台 = Fuji TV 

[Image: fuji-tv-live.jpg]

大陸南方戰區公布新視角影片 揭美軍偵察機擠壓解放軍機@CtiNews