SG Talk

Full Version: 25-year-old man arrested after alleged molest of woman along Siloso Beach Walk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
25-year-old man arrested after alleged molest of woman along Siloso Beach Walk on New Year’s Day
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ay-3177786
99% is CECA lah

[Image: pervert3.jpg]
no mention of nationality...
(01-01-2023, 09:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]25-year-old man arrested after alleged molest of woman along Siloso Beach Walk on New Year’s Day
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ay-3177786
He will be charged, and given jail sentence with caning.  This is to deter potential molesters, and make Singapore a safer place....... Angry
At that hours, if he din talk, the victims may not know he's around, and mata wun be able to catch
(01-01-2023, 09:46 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]At that hours, if he din talk, the victims may not know he's around, and mata wun be able to catch

Under the cover of darkness..............lol.... Rotfl
(01-01-2023, 09:31 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]no mention of nationality...

If Singaporean for sure will be mentioned and broadcasted loud and clear within the first para or 2 sentences. Lol
(01-01-2023, 09:29 PM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]99% is CECA lah

[Image: pervert3.jpg]

All waiting liao lah! Big Grin
[Image: nudie.gif]
name out liao
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ay-3179616

Subramanian Muralimanogarjoshi, 25, was charged on Monday (Jan 2) with one count each of criminal trespass and outrage of modesty with wrongful restraint.

According to charge sheets, Subramanian trespassed into the toilet at Siloso Beach at about 2.55am on Jan 1 intending to commit an offence.

He allegedly pushed a woman into a cubicle, locked the door and groped her breasts.

The police received information about the case about half an hour later.

The accused, an India national, was identified and arrested within two hours.

Subramanian was remanded on Monday and his case was adjourned to Jan 30.
Aiya 2.55 am can easily run away in the dark....the girl only reported the case half hour later...this Indian man no brain one after done this crime , quickly take Sentosa Monorail go out Singapore dissappear in the dark....
SONGBO? MORE COMING...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lai Liao !! Lai Liao !! Song bo 

Laughter-68
(02-01-2023, 06:08 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]All waiting liao lah! Big Grin

And drooling........ Clapping

Means foriegners …. if Singaporean … it will be written 1000x in the news report
(03-01-2023, 07:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Means foriegners …. if Singaporean … it will be written 1000x in the news report

Laughter-13 Laughter-13 Laughter-13
(03-01-2023, 04:13 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]SONGBO? MORE COMING...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Song liao............. Laughing

No mention is the best answer already.. If sinkie, sure say sinkie..
(03-01-2023, 09:46 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]No mention is the best answer already.. If sinkie, sure say sinkie..

me want to buy a "guess" kym ?
(03-01-2023, 09:46 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]No mention is the best answer already.. If sinkie, sure say sinkie..

The answer is out already, he is an Ah Neh...................... Angry
(03-01-2023, 09:51 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The answer is out already, he is an Ah Neh...................... Angry

Indian name could be our local Indian brother also.. That one not Ah Neh.. At least not to me..

Ah Neh to me is only one and only CECA..
Grope on top and below is same punishment?
(03-01-2023, 09:53 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Grope on top and below is same punishment?

Both are a woman's private parts................. Clapping Gesti-109
(03-01-2023, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Both are a woman's private parts................. Clapping Gesti-109

If same I think grope below earn more than grope on top hehe. On top is like back to baby times drink milk. Below is sacred
(03-01-2023, 09:57 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]If same I think grope below earn more than grope on top hehe. On top is like back to baby times drink milk. Below is sacred

Chances are that he may grope both parts, in the privacy of a cubicle....... Rotfl Laughter-68
(03-01-2023, 10:02 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Chances are that he may grope both parts, in the privacy of a cubicle....... Rotfl Laughter-68

I am impressed with the speed with which the police caught the molester.
(03-01-2023, 10:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I am impressed with the speed with which the police caught the molester.

The molester must be wandering around the place of the crime........... Clapping Laughter-68
(03-01-2023, 04:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]And drooling........ Clapping

Just like wolves or other wild beasts lah! Big Grin They look out for their targets and then attack ferociously lah!