SG Talk

Full Version: Police arrest knife-wielding man who held cleaner hostage in Yishun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
walau
sg also got this
amazing
she must thank PAP for importing CECA
Yishun again...
[Image: nudie.gif]
impossible for the govt beloved FT commit crime.
Dare not say which race nor nationality. No name too.
The FT did not get happy ending at massage place so had to hunt from outside lor...
Almost everyday u see ahnn doing crimes. Worst to come under PAP.
Looks like migrant worker...
Pao tao aunty easier to handle?
(09-01-2023, 11:54 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Dare not say which race nor nationality. No name too.

If he is PRC Chinese, our ST will report everything include what size of his underwear   Big Grin
Rotan for sure...
[Image: bab092c10820050093a836d96d87ef40--singapore-crime.jpg]
(09-01-2023, 10:55 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-in-yishun
From the picture it looks like an Ah Neh.............. Big Grin
(09-01-2023, 01:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bab092c10820050093a836d96d87ef40--singapore-crime.jpg]

LHL may be proven wrong ...... Big Grin
(09-01-2023, 01:07 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]LHL may be proven wrong ...... Big Grin

I dun remember him done or said anything right yet. ...  Big Grin
(09-01-2023, 01:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I dun remember him done or said anything right yet. ...  Big Grin

See the shape of his smile . Reminds me of the Joker in Batman movie. Laughing
People are getting crazy
Because of the high costs of living
(09-01-2023, 01:53 PM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]People are getting crazy
Because of the high costs of living

the beginning of damnation
Maybe companies hiring foreign traxhes regardless of level must support the employment pass application with an accredited psychological and mental evaluation report.
Is Cecapore slipping into third world city?
maybe Yishun Town Council Bangala ,

maybe he not happy with something or what.
The auntie seems very calm despite being taken hostage. Still holding on to her umbrella throughout the incident. Wink