SG Talk

Full Version: Rain stop liao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now no rain
Long rain last night
Still dark n wet
(01-03-2023, 01:47 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Long rain last night
Still dark n wet

Taking a break only
(01-03-2023, 02:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Taking a break only

Don't know how is the weather tomorrow morning..........?  Hope it is sunny to go brisk walking............. Big Grin
(01-03-2023, 02:39 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know how is the weather tomorrow morning..........?  Hope it is sunny to go brisk walking............. Big Grin

Sunny days no more, likely a cloudy day after an overnight heavy storm
(01-03-2023, 02:39 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know how is the weather tomorrow morning..........?  Hope it is sunny to go brisk walking............. Big Grin

I was in Hanoi last week, the weather was fantastic, not cold not hot, 18-24 degree but windy, must wear long sleeves after sunset
(01-03-2023, 02:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]I was in Hanoi last week, the weather was fantastic, not cold not hot, 18-24 degree but windy, must wear long sleeves after sunset

Travel or wk?
(01-03-2023, 02:49 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Travel or wk?

Travel, free & easy, I also visited Halong Bay, Lao Cai and Sapa on the mountain
Sky still dark dark
(01-03-2023, 02:49 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Travel or wk?

To my surprise Vietnam has progressed so much…even the roadside hawkers can speak basic English.

Night time very busy, all the restaurants, cafes and stores open until midnight. On weekend they set up 5 km long weekend market in the middle of the road
Will MSS say rain stop for the next few days and warm? Rotfl
(01-03-2023, 03:15 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Will MSS say rain stop for the next few days and warm? Rotfl

The latest forecast says raining every day for the rest of the week.
Drizzling Liao💧💧💧
(01-03-2023, 03:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]The latest forecast says raining every day for the rest of the week.

Their latest can change anytime
(01-03-2023, 03:15 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Will MSS say rain stop for the next few days and warm? Rotfl

They should send their staff to attend training in Australia where weather forecast is 90% accurate
(01-03-2023, 03:17 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Their latest can change anytime

It is useless forecast, always wrong
the weather will cry non-stop over the weekends
(01-03-2023, 03:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]They should send their staff to attend training in Australia where weather forecast is 90% accurate

That is a good suggestion, then we will have more accurate weather forecast at 90% not the present 50%................ Big Grin